Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Crystals for meditation?

Gillian222 August 15th, 2016

Anyone else use crystals for meditation? What's your crystal collection like and how they help you? Right now I have four friends helping me out

Amethyst- really been helpful I wear it in a necklace it has a healing energy

Citrine- it's really bright and gives a bost to my self confidence and just energy over all

emerald- my heart carrys me though a lot of things so I tend to pick up a lot of emotional baggage. Emerald helps with heart center stuff and just sorting though overpowering emotions that I struggle to deal with

Lapis: voicing and communication, I use it for affirmations

BrightRedFlower2322 August 15th, 2016

Wow they sound really awesome and totally cool ive those a few times at this earth magic thing stoe they look very pretty and like them myself but i dont have any maybe in the future i might :)

Gillian222 OP August 16th, 2016

@BrightRedFlower2322 they are vry fun just pick one up on a whim go by feel if it's meant to be yours it'll have a warmth, vibration or pulse with it. A lot of spirtual ppl use them but I think if you just kinda go with the flow and try them out they are super helpful for meditation

BrightRedFlower2322 August 16th, 2016

@Gillian222

Wow that's really awesome I might have to try that now thank you :D i hope I find the right one for me thanks