innateJoy9602 January 6th, 2023

@kalymmenon

This is an interesting question!

I suppose I do, a little.
What about you?💜

kalymmenon OP January 8th, 2023

No, Joy.

CarpeNoctem22 January 6th, 2023
  • @kalymmenon I only feel what may come after it if my soul feels like it needs to confess something. Otherwise, no.
kutless2k January 8th, 2023

@kalymmenon i don't fear death but i do agree that it usually comes in 3s for some reason

Mhm. Well, since this area is reserved for discussions, the reason is found in its types.

Ravis889 January 8th, 2023

@kalymmenon

Well, maybe a lil', yeah... :o

@Ravis889 why?

@kalymmenon

I've always conflicting thoughts on what could come after it.. like is it heaven, ***, darkness, nothing? Like do you just.... cease to exist? Do you become quite literally... nothing?

@Ravis889 You come out of the material body.

@kalymmenon

yes but... come out where? And what if you don't come out? Maybe death is the end.

@Ravis889 If this type of death is the end for a person, what is ultimately the supreme purpose for anything to exist?

diplomaticLion3603 January 8th, 2023

I don’t fear the idea of death itself. I do fear myself sometimes…….

Shaith42 January 8th, 2023

i am not afraid of death in any way, i the chance came i would be down to witness death

NeonBunny5008 January 8th, 2023

I've noticed this as well. It hasn't happened for a while thank God. I feel very lucky. But I've been thinking about my parents they are in the early 80 and in good shape for their age. But I've been scared that they could go anytime.

MySweetAngel January 8th, 2023

@kalymmenon

...non confundar in aeternum...

Why "in three mysteries" ?

I think it's normal to be upset, to an extent, when thinking about death.

kalymmenon OP January 9th, 2023

@MySweetAngel An appropriate question. Because it exists as three types. What do you think?

Torean January 9th, 2023

@kalymmenon

What are the three types?

@Torean It's not really fun that anybody knows everything at once is it? We have Thought yknow. But the third type is the dissolution of the material body.

Torean January 9th, 2023

@kalymmenon

Hm, vague. Well, I have no fear of that kind of death. I've heard of the "death of innocence" being another kind of death, but I'd argue that it doesn't exist.

Kindpal90906 January 9th, 2023

Hi everyone!

To fear death is to fear life. Think about that.

I have no fear of death - it is but a bridge to cross or a door through which we pass. I embrace death - for I know that I shall live with God for all eternity.

"Know God, know peace. No God, no peace..."

@Kindpal90906 Something like that. Bravo.

CircusMouse November 4th, 2023

@kalymmenon

yes, because it is unfathomable to me. i know it's something we probably aren't supposed to understand. my ego likes to cling on tangible explanations, though. so... yeah, the idea of death doesn't sit right with me. it gets under my skin and makes me uncomfortable, like there's bugs that i can't see or touch crawling on me. you know?Â