Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

🌈🎉 Pride Month Celebration: Let's Come Together! 🎉🌈

CheeryMango June 3rd

Hey everyone!

As we gear up to celebrate Pride Month, it's time to unite as a community and make this a month to remember! Pride is all about celebrating love, acceptance, and the diverse identities within our LGBTQ+ community. It's a time to honor the struggles, triumphs, and resilience of LGBTQ+ individuals around the world.

Intro Post:

To kick off our Pride Month celebrations, we're creating this intro post to invite all members of our community to join in the festivities. Whether you identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, queer, questioning, or any other identity under the rainbow, you are welcome here with open arms!

Share your excitement for Pride Month, tell us what it means to you, and let's spread love and positivity throughout our community. Together, we can create a space where everyone feels seen, heard, and celebrated.

Signup Sheet:

In addition to our intro post, we've also created a signup sheet to organize Pride Month activities and events. You can access the signup sheet here. Take a look and sign up for any events or initiatives you're interested in participating in. Whether it's virtual Pride parades, movie nights, or discussions on LGBTQ+ rights, there's something for everyone to get involved in!

How to Participate:

1. Visit the intro post and share what Pride Month means to you.
  2. Check out the signup sheet and sign up for any Pride Month activities you're interested in.
  3. If there's any activity you'd like to see that's not mentioned on the signup sheet, let us know and we can work on including it in the upcoming events.

Let's make this Pride Month one of unity, empowerment, and love. Together, we can create a more inclusive and accepting world for all LGBTQ+ individuals.

toastydoodler June 3rd

@CheeryMango Pride to me means that for a little while I don’t have to hide my identity as much. I can educate people about the community and help people feel welcome. It makes me really happy. Happy pride! 🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍🌈

TheArtistSystem June 3rd

@CheeryMango 

YAY its pride month!! I also made a post! thank you for making one as well happy pride everyone!!

ChaoticListener June 4th

@CheeryMango

Happy pride! 🌈🏳️‍🌈🏳️‍⚧️

Pride is a protest! Pride is a rebellion! Never forget. Gay and queer people are here, deserve the same basic rights as heterosexuals, and we will fight for our rights, which can never be taken away as they are not given by man, but simply are endowed to all queers simply by us existing. We will never go away, and we will not fight quietly, as we NEVER DID. HAPPY PRIDE.

"The Stonewall riots, also known as the Stonewall uprising, Stonewall rebellion, or simply Stonewall, were a series of spontaneous, violent demonstrations against a police raid that took place in the early morning hours of June 28, 1969, at the Stonewall Inn, in the Greenwich Village neighborhood of New York City. Although they were not the first instance in American history when people in the homosexual community fought back against a government-sponsored system that persecuted sexual minorities, they have become the defining event that marked the start of the gay rights movement in the United States and around the world." - https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stonewall_riots

blitheSun94 June 12th

Love this! 🏳️‍🌈

QueenMione June 12th

@CheeryMango

Pride is an ongoing protest for a lot of us. Being from a place where same sex marriages aren't legally recognized and where people are called 'gay' as an insult, it means the hope of someday being able to live with as much dignity as any other person. 

It means, fighting for equal rights and fighting against bullying. 

It means being able to embrace our identity without being called out for doing so. 

audienta June 15th

@CheeryMango

Pride means to me that I'm not alone with my fears, challenges and unique experiences. I'm so happy that I now know that there's a whole community of people who understand, accept and sometimes relate to these parts of my identity.