Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Last one to post in this thread wins!!!

AlexFox800 January 24th, 2020

You see the title. Anything goes in the comments, just try to be the last one standing!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 25th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul Yes, sooooo weird :/ and yes yes, the censors are tired too maybe, so they resting smh! πŸ€•

mytwistedsoul October 25th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Me too lol

Wow did we get them all? I need bleach and a drink or something πŸ˜…

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 26th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul xD that should help haha!

I think so (for the time being), they keep coming back smh! 🀧

mytwistedsoul October 25th, 2022

I'm still finding them

OneAndOnlySol October 26th, 2022

This is going to just go on forever.... and ever... and ever

puffy-bear-laugh.gif

mytwistedsoul October 26th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I couldn't get gifs to post! You must have more powerful magic then I do lol

@mytwistedsoul Lolll xD I cant search for gifs, but can use from the suggested list, ever since the update happened. Is that also not working for you? :o

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Yeah they showed up again last evening and I guess earlier but I missed that round. I saw that the image feature and GIF search was disabled but that the link feature wasn't. They had used that on Monday I think it was. It was supposed to be a report form but was not 😐

You doing ok? ❀️

@mytwistedsoul

(Oooh I thought the gif tool was broken ever since the update lol but could be this too hehe) Yes they are very creative and have lots of time smh 🀑 would be nice to use so much time and effort in something better oof. Some People! @_@

Yes hehe I'm doing okay, how about you?❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Yeah they should definitely be using their time for better more constructive things. There has been alot of people hurt by this and tbh it feels like we're at war for the well being of cups

I'm glad you're doing ok. I think I'm ok lol - not really sure tbh πŸ˜… πŸ• for asking ❀️

@mytwistedsoul Aw I get that Soul, it is unsettling indeed. :/ Hope this comes to and end soon.

*hugs hugs*

Would okay-ish work? XD or or "currently not very okay but hopefully will be soon" they sometimes are comfier replacements for "not okay" ❀ (but it is also okay to not be okay) I hope you get to be more sure of being okay soon, till then it is okay to be as you are. ❀ *sitting with you and nomming πŸ•*

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Ok-ish definitely works. Sometimes things don't bother at the time but then later you kind of have that whoa moment *hugs back* ❀️ I'll bounce back lol - I usually do

@mytwistedsoul Ah I get how hard-hitting these whoa moments can be like, it gets draining after a point, specially if it feels repetitive, mhm?

Ok-ish works indeed, and I'm glad you believe you'll bounce back soon, I believe in you too. Meanwhile, we can always rest where we are and just *breathe*, it is more than enough as well.❀

_1666805995.image.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou You're so right ❀️ These past few days have been pretty stressful here. And the body can only handle so much stress and anxiety - so it's really nice to have this break

*Tried to add a picture lol - it was refused and possibly censored* it was from Finding Nemo πŸ˜‚

β€οΈπŸ•for being you Sun - you help bring calmness and peace to my world

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 27th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Aw I get that, the stress and anxiety really be exhausting. Breaks are great indeed, and you very much deserve them to pace yourself.❀ We got this, okie? πŸ€—

Lolll I dunno what's up with forums at times here xD they censor and refuse the wrong things. 😭

_1666865418.image.pngI love this one from Finding Nemo! ❀

Aw thankyou but no thankyou, lol Soul 🀧 I am just very grateful I can help in someway. Peace and calm be needed hehe. ❀

mytwistedsoul October 28th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Nemo! 😊 ❀️ I think things are goofy because they're trying to get things into place so it doesn't happen again. I hope they get it fixed soon I found some really cool gifs lol

All though - an extension on the reply buttons would be pretty awesome too

Peace and calm definitely be needed - true dat lol 😁

_1666926249.image.png

😁

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 28th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Yes possibly hehe, hoping things actually get fixed soon too. Oooh xD can't wait to see them haha!

Aye yes, we can definitely use that too. :') It is annoying sometimes to keep scrolling back N forth smh! XD

Lol! I love this! *wraps arms around hugging back* πŸ€—β€

Now the search works but I can't load a gif outside of that πŸ˜•

@mytwistedsoul or not. Idk I'm gonna be quiet now lol

@mytwistedsoul nuu no quiet xD *sends magical powers* D:

_1666794806.image.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Now there's no gifs again

πŸ• πŸͺ for the magical powers πŸ˜„ fortunately or unfortunately *depends on how you look at it lol* I can't stay quiet for long πŸ˜‚

@mytwistedsoul Oh noes :/ hope they come back soon. And it is fortunate lol, love hearing from you. ❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ❀️ Seems it's different from the laptop to the phone? I can't find gifs on the laptop reply thing lol

@mytwistedsoul Oh if I disable a dohicky it gives them to me now ughhuh-heh.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 27th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul I had to look up "doohickey" lol, a new word in my dictionary, thankyou! xD

I didn't try the gifs on a laptop yet so not sure either lol, but atleast you got to put this one. XD Love this "heh?" reaction, that's me @life. πŸ˜‚

SleepyShyCat October 26th, 2022

Midweek feels

tired-exhausted.gif

@SleepyShyCat Loll yes xD Glad we sweeped the floor yesterday, so now we can roll. *rolls with* 😴

i post again IDK really what to say on here at this point

That's ok ❀️

milk-and-mocha-love.gif

the-simpsons-homer-simpson.gif

@JuliaEWriteromg-schock.gif