Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What 7 Cups leadership role appeals to you the most?

Hope October 17th, 2022

Hi everyone! I hope you are well. 7 Cups is a place where you will find many leadership roles, ranging from roles that focus on group support to those that allow you to work behind the scenes. There truly is a role for everyone.

Think of the leadership roles 7 Cups offers and tell us which role appeals to you the most and why?

This post is part of Academy Fall Events! πŸ””Click here to view all events

πŸŽ“Explore the Leadership Development Program here

πŸ“’ Learn more about 7 Cups Academy programs for listeners here and here for members!✏️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 17th, 2022

@Hope

Difficult question hehe, so many amazing roles in 7 cups, and all super important in their own way. ❀

An appealing role though, could be the community mentor leader role, it is a broad space where the leader gets to over see an entire sub community, and work towards inviting more support and engagement in it, helping more and more people. To go a little higher, an ambassador, preferably one overseeing the listener community, and the forums. πŸ˜›

Hope OP October 20th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You have been quite dedicated to forums so I can surely see you doing well as a Community Mentor Leader!

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 29th, 2022

@Hope Aw that's very kind of you, Hope. Maybe someday lol! ❀

yourbuddy30 October 17th, 2022

@Hope Academy roles are very appealing to me, so Academy mentor right now is the role I enjoy. Also I want to take up an ambassador role for internship program as I am very much interested in it

GoldenNest2727 October 18th, 2022

@yourbuddy30

I've noticed that you're always offering encouragement and stepping up to help our interns and trainees, @yourbuddy. You are amazing!

yourbuddy30 October 18th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727 Thank you so much Nest!!! It really means a lot. I have also seen your contribution to 7 cups academy and I really appreciate it. With leaders like you, we can try and recruit more people

@yourbuddy30

I have noticed your interest in the academy! We always welcome new leaders. One tip I have is to focus on consistency in your leadership roles and you will be able to meet your goals

yourbuddy30 October 20th, 2022

@Hope Definitely Hope! I believe in consistency!

GoldenNest2727 October 18th, 2022

Most positions are only open to Listeners, which is a bit of a bummer, but then again, I really enjoy what I can take on. I do what I can as a Room Supporter and Project Agent. I've met a lot a great people at 7 Cups as a result of my roles. It's been a great experience! I appreciate those who do become Listeners and take on volunteer positions. 7 Cups is stronger for us all.

yourbuddy30 October 18th, 2022

@GoldenNest2727 Your work here is amazing Nest! We appreciate it!

CalmWaves3939 October 19th, 2022

@Hope

The listener chatroom supporter appealed to me the most (I am now one πŸ˜„ ) I think it appealed to me more as I wanted to be able to support other listeners in the group chats by providing a friendly face and welcome new listeners. This role has made me feel more part of a community than ever and I am so grateful for the role!

@CalmWaves3939

Congratulations on being one!

lyricalAngel70 October 25th, 2022
The role of a peer supporter looks appealing to me and is also truly challenging. I have a friend who is a peer supporter and his inbox is always bombarded with tons of messages and new requests. I would surely love to be a peer supporter myself as soon as I have some free time out of my personal and professional life! 😁 @Hope
Optimisticempath October 29th, 2022

Forum supporter to support in forums and host for fun sessions :)