Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Academy Week: Appreciate a leader!

FrenchToast August 20th, 2021
Hi everyone. Welcome to Academy Week! It's LDP Day! For those that don't know, LDP stands for Leadership Development Program and we are strong believers in creating fantastic leaders! Over years, 7 Cups has seen strong leadeship and wonderful contribution from all our leaders. So please join in me appreciating a leader you love/admire/like (any positive adjective!) It can be 1, 2, or 3 leaders - as many as you want to appreciate heart

I will start! I want to give a big shoutout to @EvelyneRose, @Heather225, @Hope, and @ASilentObserver - these phenomenal leaders are the reason the community is safe, fun, active, and saliently full of love! Everyday is a honor to work with them and explore their innovations and witness their wit and grit. They do so much behind the scenes to keep the community thriving!

One more big, massive, elephant-sized shoutout to all our community moderators! They keep our group chatrooms safe and while that's not an easy task whatsoever, all of them do a fantastic job and their efforts are grossly appreciated! 7 Cups group support is what it is because of you guys - strong, supportive, and super fun!
@CommunityModAaron @CommunityModAlex @CommunityModAnne @CommunityModCharlie @CommunityModEllie @CommunityModElliot @CommunityModJennie @CommunityModLou @CommunityModLynn @CommunityModMorgan @CommunityModParker @CommunityModRobin @CommunityModWillow @CommunityModChristine @CommunityModLucy @CommunityModTori @CommunityModKay

Tag your favorite leaders and tell them how much you appreciate them!
kindLemonade August 20th, 2021

@ouiCherie
My biggest shoutout to my mentor who's leading by example! Thank you for showing me that self-care is very important and knowing what I truly want will be my best compass in life.

heartheart

ouiCherie August 20th, 2021

@kindLemonade πŸ’œ
Couldn't be more proud of you! ⭐ Your kindness, enthusiasm, positive vibes and spirit for self-growth is inspiring! Thank you for the shoutout and for being you. Super hugs for super lemon πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

LovetoGod August 20th, 2021

@anotherfrenchtoastclub
I am giving shoutouts to each and every single leader who are doing amazing job by contributing to our wonderful community. Cookies for all πŸͺπŸͺ

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
I would give biggest shoutout to my unofficial forum twin sunny lol. You are phenomenal and a sweetest leader here. You contribute a lot to the community in different ways. You always spread so much positivity, happy vibes, love and shine in chat rooms and forums. Everyone loves to interact with you. You are awesome. Keep it up ❀✨
Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 20th, 2021

@LovetoGod
Aww hey hey Lovely Loveee , super glad to have you as my forum twin, let's make it official now lol xD ....thankyou for the biggest shout out and for appreciating me always , it means the world to me and I am forever grateful for your kindness and warmth.
You can truly make anyone's day special with your special presence and your special words!
Awesomeness and a huge shout out back at you for being an exceptional listener and leader too ~ if spreading happy vibes could be a role ~ I assure you , You'll be *the* best in it , because you already are ! Keep being your shiny , kind , happy , lovely , enthusiastic self always !! Lots of love and hugssss πŸ€—πŸ₯°β€

LovetoGod August 20th, 2021

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
Awww thank you so much for making it official lol. You truly deserve this appreciation. The person who appreciate everyone in the community by writing beautifully, that person truly deserve so much love kindness, sweetness, hugs and pizza πŸ• for sure lol. And thanks for your awesome shoutout. But whatever you said it goes for you. Because you are amazing and beautiful queen β€πŸ˜ƒ

August 20th, 2021

@Amiablepeace77 She is an awsome leader and always supportiveheart
Also @SoulSings and @MistyMagic Thank you for support and encouragementheart
@MytwistedSoulheart

Sara2580 August 20th, 2021

@kindLemonade
i would like to specially thank lemon
dear lemon ,
you have been a great friend and asset for my journey here
your sweetness just melts my heart
your presence brings a smile on my face
the way you take out your time for me and all the others you have helped is brilliant !
loveheart
Sara

kindLemonade August 20th, 2021

@Sara2580

ahhhhh, that's soooo sweet of you T__T
This made my day, thank you Sara and you're awesome!

Remiriea August 20th, 2021

Shoutout to our leaders who are compassionate and sweet, keep moving forward, as you hope, we hope!

A big shout out back at you for being an awesome sauce part of the community, @Remiriea , keep being your sweet self always ! ❀

@anotherfrenchtoastclub
Shout out to you , Toasttt ! For being such a diligent listener and leader ~ you put your heart and soul into bumping the engagement in the academy programs and are a wonderful ambassador on the site ! Keep doing what you do, your humility , kindness, generosity and resourcefulness is what I admire the most in you as a leader ! Rockk it , rock ittt ! You're awesome ❀

Shout out to @cheerymango , for being such a proactive sub community ambassador !! MangoStar, what you do for the community doesn't go unnoticed one bit , so keep doing what you do , and keep inspiring everyone with your top notch leadership skills ! I admire how very creative , acknowledging , supportive and funnn you are ~ always a pleasure to see you around and ofcourse to work alongside ! Keep shining ❀
*noms mango* cheeky
Leadership shout out and to not mention @LuluRings is the same as having pizza in front of you and not eating it ...in simple words , well ~ impossible πŸ‘€

Luuu, where do I even begin , i am certain everyone here knows how hard working and passionate of a leader you are and how much efforts and time you put in the group support chatrooms alone ! From organizing events, meetings to hosting, supporting and encouraging folks ~ you honestly do it all ! I've admired your leadership for the longest time ~ be it as leader in the listener chatrooms , to those in the member ones ~ you're a phenomenal leader , leaving no stone unturned in giving your best to the site ~ and I for one am always in awe * how does this person do it all* haha, but yes you do it all and you do it super well ! Thankyou for being fabulous, you're so appreciated ❀

@anotherfrenchtoastclub

🎢 Where do I begin 🎡 to tell the story of how good a love can be... πŸ˜‚πŸ˜› my list is too long including you, but here's the top 5 in my journey (can't pick 3 out of these 5):

@ASilentObserver my rock and wisdom.
@Hope @SoulfullyAButterfly @Mel for the confidence in me to give my best shot.
@Power my safe haven.

All the best for LDP day Toast!

SoulfullyAButterfly August 20th, 2021

@ouiCherie yay! thanks for all that you do Cherie and thank you for this shoutout

@SoulfullyAButterfly πŸ€—πŸ’œ

Goodness I feeel I could stay here and appreciate every leader on the site because oh well, y'all are super amazing but then I would be here , in this thread all week long perhaps smh ! So here's a quick fix xD
Hello lovely human,
Yes you ! If you're reading this , you're already spectacular in my eyes ~ for being a part of the community ! Know that each and every contribution here matters , and your presence is super valued . You and I , together all of us , make this community - *community* , so rest be assured , there's no doubt it would be here without any of y'alls contributions ~ everything counts *literally* ! Here's a huge shout out for each one of you for being here , and sharing this common goal " be a someone to someone " ~ out of the many different domains and spaces on 7 cups , every thing eventually comes to being someone who supports someone, now this could be through anything and in anyway - 7 cups provides us alot of opportunities to do our bit in being a *someone* , and I am honestly super honored to have come across this - more than that, what truly keeps me here is the support and compassion , every one here is kind ...it's like someone spilled the kindness potion when you enter 7 cups lol so that everyone is affected xD ...but nuuu, the kindness you shower upon others is within you , and more than anything else , this shout out is for your kindness ~ your ability to be kind , your ability to empathize , your ability to support . These are what make you ~ * YOU* , and I assure y'all are beautiful for being you ! Continue being you , continue leading by example , continue spreading kindness .... perhaps the world we live in needs it , perhaps we can make it a better world , or atleast try to
~ one person at a time .
Keep shining and keep being your amazing self , you matter and you're super duper appreciated for everything you do here ! Hugss (if okay) β€πŸ€—

SkullCrusher1989 August 20th, 2021

I would like to give my shoutout to @EvelyneRose because they are very helpful, helped me many time and they understood my scenario and showed me right path. Also @Star001 they did same, explained me things and showed me right path without making me feel bothered.

Thatswatshesaidd August 20th, 2021
A very warm hello melloo to all the amazing listeners out here!❀

Thanks a lot for being here, doing your best for the people who come seeking for it! We have a lot of good-hearted people here and im super duper happy to have met a lot of them!❀❀✨✨
More than as listeners i see them as my best friends. Im happy i could have support, acceptance and love from all you wonderful people! I will always have you all quite close to my heart! Thanks for being here!❀ You all make this place more awesome! Bring lots of love and shines!

Wishing you all a very happy listening time here, lots of love and hugs and a good health!πŸ€—β€

Tagging @
Sunisshiningandsoareyou and @Cristin

@Thatswatshesaidd
Hello mello Thattt, thankyou for being such a bright beam of light, you always manage to make me smile with your sweet and uber lovely personality! Really glad to know you here and to be your friend! Thankyou for being ever so supportive , encouraging , uplifting and a joy to be around with always! Much love and hugsss ! You're fantabulous and I appreciate you so much ! A shout out back at you for being such a great part of 7 cups! Keep being your *mellow* self forever ! πŸ€—β€

ShneurZ August 20th, 2021

@RebekahRoyal Couldn’t have asked for a better mentor, and I wouldn’t be the listener and mentor I am myself without them!! Every step of the way and every question I had, Rebekah was always there to help me, and they continue to be a supportive figure for me. I know I can always count on you Rebekah! Thank you a thousand times over for everything you’ve done for me and everyone on 7Cups!!

Rebekah August 20th, 2021

@ShneurZ, your words have really made me smile today, Shneur! Thank you so much for tagging me here πŸ’™ you have done all the hard work to become the listener you are today. You worked so hard during our sessions and you deserve the credit for that, no one else. Thank you though, for always being polite, courteous, respectful and understanding. I appreciate these qualities very much (as you well know from my mentor bio) and you fit that exceptionally. Thank you overall, for everything 🌞

ShneurZ August 20th, 2021

You’re the best!! Looking forward to learning more from you 😊

Rebekah August 20th, 2021

I would like to give shoutouts to multiple leaders! So, in no particular order...

1 :@EvelyneRose - Evelyne is so supportive of me and always answers all of my silly questions. Through her mentoring, I've learned so much in just 2 months, and I am so thankful for that.
2: @Gracey - Grace is such a lovely person! She's so kind and understanding and her empathy levels are just phenomenal. I appreciate her kindness so much! Thank you, Grace!
3: @MidnightRaven999 - Raven/Jayson is an awesome mentor. He's really caring and always has an answer for my endless questions (Evelyne can probably relate, lol). I'd like to thank him for everything he's done for me over the years!
4: @Anusha - we only met a few hours ago 🀭 but I'm really glad we did! She's so sweet and has a good sense of humour. I'm really grateful for everything she has done for the site!
5: @ASilentObserver - Obs is really dedicated to his work here. He responds quickly to my questions even though he's super busy, and he always validates how I feel and what I say! He's an amazing leader on 7 Cups and I'm thankful for that.

I would also like to mention @everyleaderonthesite! All of you are exceptional and I appreciate everything you do πŸ’™πŸŒž

lyricalAngel70 August 20th, 2021
Biggest shout out to all the leaders as everyone is just fabulous. πŸ’œ
Special shoutout to the most lovable, caring, and genuine person I know on 7 Cups! It is a privilege to have met you here and known you as an amazing person!
Thank you for everything that you do here on 7 Cups and for ensuring the well-being of members as well as listeners. You never fail to bring the brightest smile to everyone's face. I wish you all the happiness of the world and the afterlife. May God bless you abundantly. May you always rise and shine like a diamond cuz you deserve nothing less than only the best. ❀

Lots of love,
- Angel ❀
@Sunisshiningandsoareyou
SparkyGizmo August 20th, 2021

@anotherfrenchtoastclub

Thank you for this amazing post! smileyheart Toast, I really have to say, you make one of the people on my list. You truly exhibit "high warmth and high expectations".

For me, as a human being around here, my list could be really long. There are many leaders that have stepped in, taught me something, spent a few moments with me. For me, I'm really grateful heart I kind of even feel like this post was a great idea because sometimes, as much as we appreciate others and build them up, support them around here, they might be more considered as our peers. Somedays for some of us, it could be hard to say thank you to those above us. It can be hard to do it as we might feel as if they are high above us, who are we to take their inventory and give them our positive affirmations, as much as we truly want to? (I worry about that, the "who am I to tell them I think they are great"). I'm a really genuine person and I say what I mean and I mean what I say.

I just kind of try and roll with it all. I really try to let them know that I appreciate them, but the thing about me Is I really mean it. I am one of those people around here that does treat everyone the same. From the top to the bottom and the bottom to the top, back and forth. And I never want to come off as someone that is being disengenious.This post does give me the opportuntiy to thank others that have shown kindness to me, have helped to develop me. Leaders need appreciation too and they probably don't hear enough of it. So for me, here goes...........

Thank you......
@Power you have done so very much for me. Soft spot to land, someone to believe in me. Someone who will dig deep and support me and all of my efforts here on team 7 cups and help to develop me, no matter which place here on this site I am engaging in. For me, it's one stop shopping. Your team work effort is phenom! It's soooooooooo let's get to work folks! Your help and kindness knows no limits. You are someone on this site that will never say "It's not my job" and I have a deep respect for that. I am the same way. It's all of our jobs. I see what you see angel I say to others here on this site, you only need one person to believe in you around here, just one, that's all you need! I am the person that believes in others, so it feels good to have my person too heart *bows head* is grateful. This is how we build people, put humpty dumpty back together again, pick them up, dust them off and get them to put their head back in the game.

@CommunityModLucy I see you are new to the team, no worries, you strike me as a pro. Somedays the universe speaks and sometimes you just know what someone else needs. Thank you for being kind to me, thank you for "seeing me" this is what I do for others on this site. heart

@ASilentObserver Quite simple, thank you for "seeing me". I'm someone that is (I like to think) highly self governed, work hard, play hard. I don't ask for a baby sitter, just do my best. It's the concept of "what will you still do if no one else is watching"? I will be the same. If nothing else, consistency is the key. You will get the same product out of me time and time again. Our perception is our reality. You, see me and I am grateful! Some days, it's really all it takes for someone to simply be "seen" the same concept that helps me in the LSR to support others, let them know that they are seen, they have value too, helps me with listener retention for the rest of us here on 7 cups. For me, your appreciation post that comes out monthly for community leaders has been monumental. For me, I know, someone see's what I am doing around here even if no one else does heart

@Hope again, quite simple, thank you for "seeing me". Kindness matters always. The best feeling in the world is "catch me being good". I love your special way of "seeing" and thanking me. I "get you", I understand what you are saying. It might be slight of hand, very subtle, but trust me, it's enough to keep me going around here heart

@MidnightRaven999 What to say....what to say....lol. great big *bow in front of greatness" It is what it is my friend. Some days you are mentoring to others in ways you might not even know, just by being you, showing up, being apparent, helping others, being a great example. Being "the" example in the rooms with the hustle and flow. All we really have to do is watch and learn, watch and learn. You create machines around here whether you know it or notsmileyheart

@GlenM For you, thank you for giving me something to believe in. Something that is much bigger than myself. The longer things have gone on, the deeper my dedication to 7 cups has grown. All we have to do is listen, pay attention to your forum posts, you are tried and true. If you aren't on the right path, then I just don't know who would be. All of this makes perfect sense to me. I believe in the value system, the core values of 7 cups, this is our "north star" as are you. For me, maybe we find many "north stars" here. I'm someone who is most grateful and quite lucky to have found many "north stars" here on my journey. heart

Storyhymns1234 August 20th, 2021

@LovelyWhisper66
Thankyou for the support.

lovelyWhisper66 August 21st, 2021

@Storyhymns1234 Awww, you are most welcome! Thank you so much. It is always lovely to hear from you. πŸ™‚

Rainy2020 August 21st, 2021

@CommunityModCharlie & @CommunityModElliot, memorable hilarious moments.

@kindlemonade for sweet lemonade. I'm gonna add lemondrops. It only takes a few members including you that I am able to let my sense of humor shine.

kindLemonade August 21st, 2021

@Rainy2020

I still don't know what Karen is..... T__T ???
It was lovely to have you in the discussion yesterday. I hope work will be better for you in the future and that you get that hand on the certificate!

Thank you for tagging me, this puts a smile on my face! wink

Rainy2020 August 22nd, 2021

@kindLemonade
the member will tell you what it is in group chat. :D THere's memes, too.