Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Leadership Oath

GlenM July 28th, 2020

The Leadership Oath is an honorific oath that you take as a leader once you have started the Leadership Development Program and completed one course in the program. This commitment to leadership in undertaking the LDP is important because it suggests you are committed to increasing your skills and leveling up your commitment to our community. It also suggests that you deeply care for others and that serving to others is a key part of your identity.

If you have enrolled in the LDP, and you have completed at least one course, and you want to make this commitment, then please do the following. Below this post, type out the leadership oath below. Do not cut and paste it. Typing it helps you really think through what you are committing to. Next, at the bottom, sign it with your listener name like this:

My (GlenM's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.
I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself accountable.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.
I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.
I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.
I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.
I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed: //GlenM//

This post is brought to you by the Leadership Development Program Team, find out more information about the program here.

October 6th, 2020

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact on my track or domain.
I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my abilities and limitations.
I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.
I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.
I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal.
I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.
I am honoured to serve the 7 Cups community.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed by: KatLis123

YoungMonastic007 October 10th, 2020

YoundMonastic007's Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfil to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domain.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact. �
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.
I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community. �
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community. �

Signed: //YoungMonastic007//

pro21 October 11th, 2020

@GlenM

My Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: pro21

generousDiamond35 October 13th, 2020

@GlenM

generousDiamond35's Leadership Oath

Signed: //generousDiamond35//

Sunflower78652 October 13th, 2020

@GlenM

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking.
I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact on my track or domain.
I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact. �

Signed:// Sunflower78652//

SofiaT2000 October 23rd, 2020

@GlenM

SofiaT2000's Leadership Oath:

Signed: SofiaT2000

FaithHope909 October 24th, 2020

@GlenM

My (FaithHope909's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community. �

Signed: //FaithHope//

Asi1 October 26th, 2020

@GlenM

I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.

I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my abilities and limitations.

I am honoured to serve the 7 Cups community. �

Signed - Asi1

MarissaHope October 26th, 2020

@GlenM

MarissaHopes leadership oath

signed by Marissa :)

Dino12 October 26th, 2020

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community. -Dino

soulsings October 27th, 2020

Leadership Oath

Signed: //soulsings//

kindheartedWords6803 October 28th, 2020

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 cups community and fellow leaders making them my witnesses, that I will fufil to the best of my ability and judgement this covenant and undertaking.

I will use my gifts, strength, and talents to serve the 7 cups community.

I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 cups.

I will practise high warmth and high expectations for others. This means I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.

I will work hard and listen to constructive criticism an feedback. I will strive to look at my challenges as oppurtunities to grow and learn as a leader.

I will grow in knowledge, understanding and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.

I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.

I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working towards a common goal.

I understand that I am a leader and I am part of something bigger than myself.

I am honoured to serve the 7 cups community.

I will Lee this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthing of other leaders and the broader 7 cups community.

Singed://kindheartedwords6803//

blitheEmbrace27 October 29th, 2020

blitheEmbrace leadership oath:

signed blitheEmbrace

lovelyParadise7651 October 30th, 2020

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community. -lovelyParadise7651

DreamTouch October 30th, 2020

@GlenM

DreamTouch's Leadership oath:

Signed: DreamTouch

Azalea98 November 1st, 2020

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgment this covenant and undertaking

I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents to serve the 7 Cups community

I will work alongside other leaders and staff to make a measurable impact in my track or domaine

I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 Cups

I will practice high warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact

I will expect the same from myself and I will hold myself accountable

I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader

I will recognize when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it

I will know my own abilities and limitations

I will grow in knowledge, understanding, and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff

I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertaine

I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working toward a common goal

I understand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself

I am honored to serve the 7 Cups community

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community

Signed Azalea98

Anexmos November 3rd, 2020

@GlenM

My (Anexmos') Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //Anexmos//

emily2803 November 9th, 2020

@emily2803 's Leadership Oath

Signed: //emily2803//

Gozzil November 9th, 2020

Leadership Oath

Signed: //Gozzil//

wishfulMoment42 November 10th, 2020

My (wishfulMoment42's) Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

Signed: //wishfulMoment42//

She13 November 10th, 2020

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 cups community and fellow leaders making them my witnesses, that I will fufil to the best of my ability and judgement this covenant and undertaking.

I will use my gifts, strength, and talents to serve the 7 cups community.

I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people or 7 cups.

I will practise high warmth and high expectations for others. This means I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.

I will work hard and listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my challenges as opportunities to grow and learn as a leader.

I will grow in knowledge, understanding and skill, to work collaboratively with leaders and staff.

I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance especially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.

I will demonstrate teamwork and flexibility by sharing projects and responsibilities with my fellow leaders and understanding that we are working towards a common goal.

I understand that I am a leader and I am part of something bigger than myself.

I am honoured to serve the 7 cups community.

I will Lee this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthing of other leaders and the broader 7 cups community.

Singed: she13

wanjiku November 12th, 2020

Wanjiku's leadership oath

wanjiku.

Dinohorus November 12th, 2020

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community. -Dinohorus

hopebeyondpain November 14th, 2020

I will recognise when I don't know something and will ask for help when I need it. I will know my own abilities and limitations.

I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, expecially when things are difficult, challenging or uncertain.

I undestand that I am a leader and I am a part of something bigger than myself.

I will keep this promise as a person of intergrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community.

Signed: hopebeyondpain

usefulSummer3139 November 14th, 2020

usefulSummer3139's Leadership Oath:

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my ability and judgement this covenant and undertaking.

I will use my gifts, strengths, and talents t serve the 7 Cups community.

I will treat others with dignity and respect. I will not disparage other people of 7 Cups.

Signed: usefulSummer3139

kdsyahirah November 15th, 2020

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community

Sign/ kdsyahirah/

lyricalAngel70 November 16th, 2020

I will continue to try hard and work with perseverance, especially when things are difficult, challenging, or uncertain.

lyricalAngel70 November 16th, 2020

Signed By: lyricalAngel70

Skyy0 November 18th, 2020

Signed: Skyy0 (or Mimi, there's lots of sky usernames 😅)

giggleSun1695 November 19th, 2020

kdsyahirah November 20th, 2020

S​​​​​​​​​igned/kdsyahirah/

ItsZaylee November 20th, 2020

I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, and I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the broader 7 Cups community. -Zaylee

Destiny00 November 21st, 2020

Leadership Oath

Signed: //Destiny00//

Chevy81 November 25th, 2020

My Chevy81's Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my abilty and judgemtn this covenant and undertaking.
I will practice hihgh warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opprotunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the borader 7 Cups community.

Signed: //Chevy81//

ItsZaylee November 25th, 2020

@GlenM

My ItsZaylee Leadership Oath:

Leadership Oath

I pledge a moral oath before the 7 Cups community and fellow leaders, making them my witnesses, that I will fulfill to the best of my abilty and judgemtn this covenant and undertaking.
I will practice hihgh warmth and high expectations for others; this means that I will care deeply for them and I will also expect them to try hard and put in real work that has a tangible impact.
I will work hard to listen to constructive criticism and feedback. I will strive to look at my own challenges as opprotunities to grow and learn as a leader.
I will keep this promise as a person of integrity and as a leader, I will do everything in my power to facilitate the strengthening of other leaders and the borader 7 Cups community.

Signed: //ItsZaylee//

Dazzle28purvi November 26th, 2020

Signed Dazzle28purvi

iwishuwell December 31st, 2020

@Dazzle28purvi

leadership oath

Signed iwishuwell

TaranWanderer November 27th, 2020

TaranWanderer's Leadership Oath

Signed: TaranWanderer

iwishuwell December 31st, 2020

Leadership Oath

Signed: @iwishuwell

thehealingmaat December 2nd, 2020

Leadership Oath

Signed: thehealingmaat

December 2, 2020