Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Vanlifer dec 13 Vanlifer forever

affableTown5581 December 14th, 2023

Day 71. This is my final vanlifer post.

I think this turned into a crazy journey of mental development for me. Many moments of losing my mind and finally getting a grip. I finally get it now. My entire life has been 100 percent run by poverty. It's like a super villain. Ive become a slave to it. I can't date who I want can't look how I want can't do what I want can't eat what I want can't be who I want. Because of poverty. That's what every problem of my life always comes down to. And what I realized is that I can defeat this monster. I can beat poverty but I have to acknowledge it. I can't run away from it. I can't distract myself from it. This is real. This is a real threat to .y life. So I don't plan having a place to live any time soon because poverty will never let that happen. I have to defeat this monster first then I'll be able to actually live. So this is my last vanlifer post. Thank you to all who Inspired me and gave me advice. Wish me luck.

slowdecline48 December 16th, 2023

Were I a superstitious man, I would burn incense on an altar while reciting a prayer to some long-forgotten god, with your name mentioned a couple times (if I knew it, that is).

One request: don't make this your last vanlife post, please... Keep us updated, eh? I'm not the only one reading your blog here. Journaling may help you keep your head on straight & your eyes on the prize, whatever that prize might be. I presume it's an apartment in a decent neighborhood & a job that pays for it all.

affableTown5581 OP December 17th, 2023

@slowdecline48 lol I appreciate since you said please I'll make more post, yeah that was my goal idk if it's still my goal now might be something i write about, thank you for your kind words and I'm glad my rants help people in some way