Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

7 Cups Private Journal Feature: Your Personal Safe Space

SoulfullyAButterfly October 19th, 2023

Having a safe space to reflect and document your thoughts and feelings can be a valuable tool in your wellness toolbox. A lot of us at 7 Cups have been journaling and self-reflecting, and I wanted to highlight the private journal feature which currently lives on our profiles as well as under the path steps we can take:ย 

journal-post_1697717108.png

With the Private Journal feature, you can:

๐Ÿ“ Create Personal Entries: Document your thoughts, emotions, and experiences in a completely private setting. It's your space to express yourself freely, without judgment.

๐Ÿ“† View on Your Timeline: Your journal entries are organized on a timeline, alongside other site activity like messages, hearts, path steps taken, and assessment score data. This timeline provides a holistic view of your progress and self-care journey.

Have you tried out this feature yet? Feel welcome to share feedback and any ideas on how you would want this feature updated to meet your journalling needs.

MistyMagic October 19th, 2023

@SoulfullyAButterfly I like this idea and have tried it out. Is there a way, or any plan, we can create entries that then get added to our public profile like the Feed option we used to have?

ย 

Listening - One Step At A Time!

Jon7Cups October 20th, 2023

@MistyMagic this is coming but probably next year. It won't be connected to the journal but it will be connected to the forums in some way.ย 

SunShineAlwaysGrateful October 19th, 2023

I have seen it there although it is private I worry it wonโ€™t be and that was hesitation in using it but love it โ€ฆ. ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿ’•๐Ÿ’•

Stitchlover17 October 19th, 2023

Where can I find this?

Jon7Cups October 20th, 2023

Hey @Stitchlover17, you just need to go to your own profile page on the website (the journal is not yet available on the mobile app). To get there, you can click on your own name in this thread page or your profile icon on the top right of every web page.ย 

Stitchlover17 October 22nd, 2023

Thank you

ChromaticFinss January 10th

@SoulfullyAButterflyโค

confidentangel2369 June 20th

I definitely have to agree it is a really good idea

UnnatiAG July 22nd

@SoulfullyAButterfly That's such a wonderful initiative! Really loved itย ๐Ÿ’›

Marinsen August 3rd

Hi, I am a new user. I am concerned that I cannot see the public/private tabs.

Also, I cannot find a way to edit my journal entry (I want to fix a typo).

It would be great if I could access more info to help confidence using this feature.

SoulfullyAButterfly OP August 4th

@PeacePearls Hi there, you can see the public/private tabs on your personal profile hereย All journal entries are private automatically. Editing entries is not possible at the moment but you can always add a fresh entry if needed.

Marinsen August 4th

@SoulfullyAButterfly Thank you for your time and the reassurance - I can see the public/private tabs when I view via my profile page ๐Ÿ‘

Editing would be nice but is not essential, I am already finding it a really useful place to track my experience and progress here ๐Ÿ˜Š