Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP May 8th

i need to scream.

mytwistedsoul May 8th

@amiableBunny4016 Ok scream and then call the cops and report him kidnapped

@mytwistedsoul

This. 

Agreed. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

give in already.. i've made up my mind guys. 

@amiableBunny4016

No Bunny……. 

Please no :') Please call the cops. tell them what happened. what that idiot did to you, what he’s done now, what he said at the hospital. 

That *** can be sent to prison where he belongs. And you and Little Bunny Brother can be safe. 

….Idk :') please bunny….  

mytwistedsoul May 8th

@amiableBunny4016  If this was my little brother or sister there isn't anyone alive that would stop me from trying to find them. You can't just give up

my job is done from now on. if its gods that he goes from this world like this, then why should i be scared?

mytwistedsoul May 8th

@amiableBunny4016 You don't know that. They could find him but you can't wait too long to tell them. The sooner they know the quicker they can look for him

@mytwistedsoul

Exactly 

@mytwistedsoul

so what if they look for him? what will they find? other than blood spilled with more blood and more blood. if he will take a child, he will be ruined. he has already made up his mind. 

@amiableBunny4016

But Bun you don’t know that happend for sure, you don’t know that. 

What if your brothers still out there? What if he’s waiting? 

calling for help is easy. trust me..... i would do that a million times. but there is no point. 

mytwistedsoul May 8th

@amiableBunny4016 So you'd rather he get's away with it to do it to some other little kid? And you don't know for certain that your brother is gone. There are cartels that sell kids - how can you just give up? I don't understand why you can just stop like this

@amiableBunny4016

Please Bunny…….

im out of this. bye y'all. im done with this ***. whatever happens will be my fault so no one needs to worry. 

@amiableBunny4016

I-…..

Bunny…..? 

………. 

mytwistedsoul May 8th

@amiableBunny4016 smh this is unbelievable. I'm speechless. I'm sorry but no - I'm not. Just - wow

@mytwistedsoul

Me too….

@amiableBunny4016

bunny, I’m sorry if we sounded harsh or anything - but we only said what we said because we really, truly care about you and your brother. You mean so much to us Bun, more than you know, and it just hurts so much to be so far away, that we can’t physically do anything.

I don’t know what your doing right now, or what your going to do, but i’m just hoping you will do what’s right for you and your little bunny brother. You truly do deserve safety and so does that little one. 💜 

And that stupid man deserves to be in prison :) 

wait..... wait... wait...... i need to get one thing straight here.

This forum is intended to be a diary where i either vent or express feelings. some topics or content shared is often triggering or stressful. I understand that this can be sensitive for some and can affect everyone in different ways. If you are feeling upset or distressed by any topics discussed here please reach out for support on 7cups or outside of 7cups. If you feel that this diary thread may be difficult to read I would suggest not engaging with it as I am very unpredictable. Thank you for understanding.

Bunny :)

amiableBunny4016 OP May 9th

right so before any of you ask me..... 

my brother is fine and is back at  home with my mother and i am back in this hospital. i dealt with this man on my own and made a deal. no harm has been done to my brother and he is physically okay. and as for that man..... he is gone. 

@amiableBunny4016

*hugs bunny if okay…?* 💜 :') i’m sorry about yesterday bunny bean.

…but i’m glad little bunny brother is physically ok. *sending love and strength to you if okay* 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

why are you sorry friend? you dont need to be sorry. <3 thank you ni 💜 

awesome-motivate.gif

@amiableBunny4016

i love you so much 💜

how are you feeling? :') *no pressure* 💜

amiableBunny4016 OP May 10th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

I'm fine 

@amiableBunny4016

:') *Hugs if okay*

mytwistedsoul May 10th

@amiableBunny4016 I'm glad your brother is ok

@mytwistedsoul

Hey, you okay? ❤️

mytwistedsoul May 10th

@amiableBunny4016  I'm fine - yes and no - Idk? It's just a heavy day. Thank you for asking. How are you?

@mytwistedsoul

eh, yeah. its a gloomy day today. oh well. here if you wanna talk about anything.  im fine thx 💙 

mytwistedsoul May 10th

@amiableBunny4016 It's gloomy here too and cold - again. I thought it was supposed to be spring. Thank you :) 

@amiableBunny4016

pam.gif

i'm sorry but no.... no no no no no. 

just nO.

the use of xyz*** is for not revealing someone's real name.

quotes bullies have said about me:

1. "I hope she dies"

2. "I can bully her and she cant do anything about it"

3. "Go to ***"

4. "I hate you"

5. "I hope you and xyz*** have a good life without me"

6. oh, you wanna get strayed"  - this is the exact message they sent and it makes NO SENSE.

7. "You don't know what its like to lose a friend, "

8. "Well you know what its like, so shut up" 

9. "You were the one being rude"

10. "you probably listen to all the *** people talk about me and never tell me"

11.  "defensive because she probably gets tired of you"

12. "facts can hurt"

13. "*** off"

14. "*** off, you ***"

15. "where did the 2 go, to your mom?"

16. "You should feel rejected" 

ill carry on the list when she says more *** about me...

oh yeah i forgot...... 17. "go to ***, and stay there" 

@amiableBunny4016

I wish I could yeet these bullies 🙁 I’m so sorry Bunny :( 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

oh well... <3 *sends hugs if okay*

@amiableBunny4016

*Big hugs* Bunny-hugs are always okay, Bunny beanie. 💜 

i wonder what aspect of my personality will offend someone today