Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

LoveMyMoonflowers January 18th

@amiableBunny4016

oof, i get that. 💙 here for you if you need anything, okie (?) 💜 school can definitely be stressful. ☹️ i wish i could help but ni only in year 9/8th grade. 

amiableBunny4016 OP January 18th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

oof. its okay Ni <3 *sends hugs if okay*

@amiableBunny4016

hugs are okie, mhm. 💜 *hugs tight* 

mytwistedsoul January 18th

@amiableBunny4016 Bunny? Are you ok? 

@mytwistedsoul

sort of. but not really. just school getting to the top of my mind. mom... well.... this trauma doesnt even affect me anymore.

@amiableBunny4016 Remember it's ok to take alittle break from school work ok? I mean I know tests and stuff sort of matter *or people seem to think they do*  but sometimes we just need those few moments to relax

I'm glad it's not bothering you in the moment - um - sounds like maybe you're alittle numb to it all? 

@mytwistedsoul

me agree with soul 💚

@mytwistedsoul

yep. i found peace in this trauma and chaos. or at least i convinced myself i did. my numbness will last the rest of my life. i dont feel sad or depressed. im just empty. and its like i cant fill this emptiness. and grades are the only thing that give me self respect and self worth . otherwise what am I?

but anyways, how are you getting on? <3 (no pressure)

@amiableBunny4016 You're much more than good grades. but grades are something that you're in control of. Sometimes we need something like that. When we can't control the chaos around us. You are really smart though Bunny but you're also a kind and thoughtful and decent person 💙

I definitely relate to the emptiness. I can't seem to figure out the emotions I've been having so I uninstalled them 

@Daf8 

I know i sent you a birthday message on pms 💛 happy (late) birthday! but i wanted to give a little appreciation on here too! Happy birthday my friend. thank you for being a *gift* and such a lovely human on 7cups :) your amazing! and you will always be such a special part of my journey on here! keep being your awesome , loving self. I hope 2024 brings so much more joy for you :) happy birthday to youuu! happy birthday too you! happy birthday tooo Daf! my friend, thank you for supporting me and so many others during their struggles 💛 you are never forgotten and always loved! Keep goinggg! you can do this! we are here for you every step of the way! way to go Daf! 💛 

---- as soon as i got my test/exam results i started crying. and everyone gave me this strange look. so ***. but anyways..... someone asked me how i did it. cos they failed. and i was like: i dont even know. i just did the exam. AnD ThAT hAs GOt To tHE WoRsE pIeCe oF reSpoNSe sOMeOne HaS eVeR heArd fROm mE

im used to being misunderstood. dont worry about it.

screenshot-2024-01-18-at-21-02-18_1705611744.png

amiableBunny4016 OP January 20th

When I was younger they used to juggle me between them. "You look after the kids' it was always a fight on who woul look after the kids. He would pass me on to her. And she would pass me on to him. Stuck in between. Of a...fight I couldn't win. 

anyone here?

LoveMyMoonflowers January 20th

@amiableBunny4016

mhm!

And she's screaming again. Here we go. And he is screaming back. :') how can a 10 year old have more strength than I do 

Is she guilt tripping me into saying she is not the same 'mother' as she used to be 

amiableBunny4016 OP January 21st

im tired of screaming and shounting and arguing, as well as juggling with school work everyday.

don't hold their hand, even if they offer one, or they might just pull you and drag you down with them.

don't weep when someone leaves you, they just never deserved you and you should keep your gaurd up to trust someone.

don't show them your tears, or they might beat you up more and pull you in torment, and you sit on the weight of the world, cry yourself to sleep when the world is not wide awake child.

don't do it.

because you will end up in my place.

he turned 11 today. happy birthday my little hero. im sorry it isnt a great one 

RakyTacky January 21st

@amiableBunny4016

Happy birthday to himmm!!! 🍰
Hope he has an awesome year aheaddd :D

... I wish I could escape this abusive home 

she locked herself in a room today. said she was no longer a mother or a wife. that she wasnt going to come out. and if we disturbed her, she would leave the house. and leave us. 

amiableBunny4016 OP January 23rd

i need a hug

@amiableBunny4016

Endless hugss supply for bestest Bunnyy!

xxoo.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP January 24th

this song made me cry :') its called *love is never wasted*

LoveMyMoonflowers January 27th

@amiableBunny4016

*sending safe hugs for bunny if okay*

amiableBunny4016 OP January 27th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

is it just me..... or am i triggered

@amiableBunny4016

*sits with you*

:') 

ni friend slightly triggered also. 😞 it okie buddy. it okie to feel triggered sometimes 💙 it natural and it happens 💜 it okie to feel what you feel now. 

does anything help bunny friend when she triggered? 🥺

amiableBunny4016 OP January 27th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

im fine. <3 just taking deep breaths helps sometimes :')

@amiableBunny4016

*offers huggies*

amiableBunny4016 OP January 29th

image_1706554641.png

LoveMyMoonflowers January 29th

@amiableBunny4016

:') so true bunny… 

It reminds me of how people say ‘your trauma made you stronger.’ :') smh… 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

nothing made us stronger..... :') its just a joke when people say that. it feels so unrealistic...

@amiableBunny4016

it does. :') yk what bunny? sometimes… I feel like people just say it because they heard it somewhere else. Not because they thought about it. Not from experience. Not because they know it to be true, not because it’s their opinion. they just heard it :') i feel like, when people say this quote ‘your trauma made you stronger’ they just say it bc they heard it somewhere tbh. :/ 

(oops me sorry if that sounded wrong… me sorry…) 

trauma doesn’t make us stronger. Trauma makes us traumatised :')

i feel like what i said sounded a bit… angry? 😬

mytwistedsoul January 29th

@LoveMyMoonflowers It's ok to be angry. I feel what you said is true. It doesn't make us stronger. You shouldn't have to survive childhood - you should thrive and grow and bloom into well rounded adults 💙

@mytwistedsoul

:') it is anger, tbh… it hurts when people judge what they don’t understand. Quickly. Too quickly. People are so quick to judge. :') 

many things are not as they should be… :') it’s a sad thought, but it’s true…

:') 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

that sounds right to me Ni 💛 i love the way you explained it, way better than i could have done it. me loves it  💙