Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP January 13th

I had a friend who thought that love and friendships lasted forever.

One day I told her that friendships and love doesn't last a life time. 

They are temporary. That everyone leaves. 

The only thing that would be left is memories. 

She disagreed. She even asked for a hug and thought I was crazy. 

One day.. she hurt me. She said something terrible behind my back. Yet she still pushed .. to show her innocence. 

The last thing I said to her was...

I was right. Friendships don't last forever. Just like life doesn't last. 

.....anyone here 

LoveMyMoonflowers January 13th

@amiableBunny4016

mhm. you okie buddy?

@LoveMyMoonflowers

yeah. No. Just felt like crying for a while. Not the happy crying . Not the sad crying. Idk what it is. 

@amiableBunny4016

it’s okay to cry… and yeah, i get that. It’s hard to know sometimes. I understand. 💜

Here with you, bunny. 💙 what time is it there? :o if okie to ask. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

It's 5:20 in the evening. 💜🥺 *Sends ni hugs if okay* 😝

@amiableBunny4016

ah okay… 8:23pm here. *hugs you tight* 

can i just say… me sorry for being really depressing and - idk… earlier in sr. Idk. 

This is the reply to the message you sent before because forums is so weird. 

Ni? 💜 Depression sucks. Depression is like this storm. Depression is like a wall collapsing. Depression is just so *** hard. But your not depressing to be around. 💜 Your human. Your valid. Your loved. Your beautiful. And *** ***, it's so hard to believe. Because like I say, someone calls us ugly or disgusting and we will *totally* believe it. But someone calls us beautiful or loved. We won't believe it for one second 💜 but it's okay Ni. I love being around you. By being you, you encourage others to open up and show that we all struggles sometimes 💜 we all fall 💜 ni there is nothing wrong with talking or expressing negative feelings or things that don't feel okay 💜 apologising for being you :') you dont need to/have to. 💜 I know my words probably mean nothing or are just words at this point 💜 but I hope that this storm passes. I hope you find cracks of light. I hope life finds a way 💜 *sends hugs if okay* 💜 feelings and emotions are like clouds. They come in all shapes and forms 💜 and imperfections are beautiful. Even if these clouds get a bit messy 💜 

Bunny 

Forgot tags @LoveMyMoonflowers 

@amiableBunny4016

omg bunny. Your so freaking sweet. I love you beyond words. 🥺 smh. This made me tear up so much. i’m just sitting at a corner listening to music and cupsing a bit and then I got this notif. your so sweet. 

i agree with you about depression… :') idk what to say. Thank you. 💜 *hugs you tight* i hope you’ll read that to yourself too my sweet friend. because those words go for you too. Your so loved. 💙 

I needed that tbh. :') 

@amiableBunny4016

a bit random… idk - but :') do you ever feel like people are… candles? 🕯️ bc tbh… some days i think we feel like we’re candles and our lives are the flames. And some days it feels like the flames are flickering, trying, struggling to burn. Trying… trying… :') 

When i was little the lights would go out at our house a lot and we would use candles for the rest of the night. and i’d kinda just watch them burn and watch the flames dance. It was so beautiful to me. and the candles were so much more beautiful together.

And I’d watch the wax melt. Slowly… 

some days i feel like that candle tbh. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

I love this idea Ni 💜we are like candles. This is beautiful. Thank you for sharing with me. Aww I love how you connected it to your little self and the lights going out. 💜 the way the was melts is kinda like how life goes on. From birth. To melting slowly and getting older. Until we are gone 💜 hehehe. 

@amiableBunny4016

:') true. Sending hugs if okay. 

Thanks for being there. 💙 i appreciate you beyond words. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

I appreciate you too 💜

@amiableBunny4016

:') 

💜

When you feel left out from the world... 

~ hi 

:') I wish someone.. could just .. love me....

@amiableBunny4016

*sits with you* 💜

does bunny bean mean irl? or…? 🥺

@LoveMyMoonflowers

:') I mean.... Idk. 

@amiableBunny4016

*hugs if okay* 

yk… a close friend of mine once told me… ‘Your human. Your valid. Your loved. Your beautiful. And *** ***, it's so hard to believe. Because like I say, someone calls us ugly or disgusting and we will *totally* believe it. But someone calls us beautiful or loved. We won't believe it for one second 💜 but it's okay.’ 

it’s true my friend. 💙 i love you and many others do. but it’s okay if you don’t believe it right now. ik how damn hard it can be to believe it :') i understand. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Damn. Your too good at this aren't you? Hehehe 💜 :') *hugs if okay* 

@amiableBunny4016

too good at what? 😅 

hugs are okay. *hugs you vvv tight* love ya lots 💜

amiableBunny4016 OP January 14th

dear bunny, (me)

no one loves you. no one hears you. no one sees you. no one cares about you. 

the end

oof lol

"who do you look up to the most?"

mom. dad. family.

or maybe not.

nothing will be the same ever again

LoveMyMoonflowers January 14th

@amiableBunny4016

*sits with bunny* 💙

amiableBunny4016 OP January 15th

I worked out for an hour. Yet I still feel ugly when I look in the mirror. And barely ate anything today. I feel sick. 

LoveMyMoonflowers January 15th

@amiableBunny4016

awwe noes ): can bunny friend nom something now? 🥺

amiableBunny4016 OP January 15th

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Hmm.. don't feel like eating. 

LoveMyMoonflowers January 15th

@amiableBunny4016

okay :') *offers hugs* 💙 whys that? :o

amiableBunny4016 OP January 18th

got a *** A* on my exam . dont *** deserve it

LoveMyMoonflowers January 18th

@amiableBunny4016

*sits with bun*

i found peace in the chaos. life fell into this... tornado. yet, i seem to find peace. it feels good for once. it used to hurt.  but her screaming and abuse doesnt get to me anymore. its just... the beautiful life i live in.

my life has found this weird direction. peace. happiness. and even if its temporary, its nice to feel it

*weep*

LoveMyMoonflowers January 18th

@amiableBunny4016

what wrong bunny? 🥺

@LoveMyMoonflowers

oh nothing. im just bored and stressed about school