Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP December 29th, 2023

im not going anywhere. im staying here. she can do whatever she likes. 

amiableBunny4016 OP December 30th, 2023

:') 

When you try to trust someone be like: 

My head hurts. My body aches. I'm sick. I'm tired. 

And there is nothing I can do about it 

amiableBunny4016 OP December 31st, 2023

Tw/sh Skin peeling off my wrist 😭

This is so tempting to just pull it off

LoveMyMoonflowers December 31st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

*sits with bunny* 

When on the planet of earth did I become a room supporter 😭 I swear my badge was removed cos I kinda just gave up . But hey *shrugs*

Oh ***. I'm probably hallucinating. 😭 I was looking at someone else's profile. It didn't come back. 

Happy new year friends. Hope the new year brings lots of joy and happiness to everyone 💜 (not yet the new year here. It will be in 15 minutes but I know in some countries it is the new year) 🎊 

LoveMyMoonflowers December 31st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

happy new year bunny bean. 💙

mytwistedsoul January 1st

@amiableBunny4016 @LoveMyMoonflowers

Happy New Year Little Bunny and Moon Pie 💙 💙

LoveMyMoonflowers January 1st

@mytwistedsoul

happy new year, soul buddy 💜

@amiableBunny4016 @lovemymoonflowers @mytwistedsoul 

I hope this one is filled with a lot more hope, kindness, love, compassion, peace and happiness for y'all. I'm vvvvvv proud of each one of you for trying your best at this "life" thing hehe and for being here. You've done so amazingly this past year, despite the many heartbreaks and rock-bottoms too. 💖

To a better, brighter and more kinder new year. 🤗

amiableBunny4016 OP January 1st

Everyone says it will get better with time. Everyone says I can leave this house when I'm older. And live my own life. 

Life.

I will leave this house as a corpse/dead body 

... The new year always starts with violence... 

:')

@amiableBunny4016

*sits with you* 

@amiableBunny4016

hey bunny 💜 i just wanted to check in on you. 💙 me sorry if we made you feel like your not welcome in the rainbow room ): sending hugs if okay. 💜 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

bro. im just not okay in the head. thats all. i say alot of stupid things when im crazy. 

@amiableBunny4016

that’s okay. i understand that. 💙 it’s okay when we feel like we’re not okay in the head (': me here if you need to talk about it, but no pressure. 💜 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

nice.

@amiableBunny4016

💙

*** *** . what am i even doing

amiableBunny4016 OP January 2nd

They say it gets better with time.

Ím no good at ***. So you might as well not bother. 

'whats wrong with you?' 

'alot is wrong with me' 

amiableBunny4016 OP January 3rd

does anyone else feel like they can never do enough? 

LoveMyMoonflowers January 3rd

@amiableBunny4016

mhm…

@LoveMyMoonflowers

:') at least someone gets it. thank you ni

@amiableBunny4016

mhm. 

yk the feeling… your trying to support someone and you feel like your failing them (': 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

im incapable of supporting anyone :') so i give up

@amiableBunny4016

me has seen you though bunny bean. 💜 me has seen you be there for others and listen and just… really be there for people when things are not okie. 💙

you might not see it in yourself but you have a big heart and you have so much empathy and compassion for those around you. 🥺 me has seen bunny bean support hoomans. 💜

@LoveMyMoonflower

💜 love you so much Ni buddy . you have brightened my day 💜  dinosaurrr! hhehehehe. *sends gentle hugs if okay* im so proud of you my friend 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜 💜  bunny not has much words right now but i appreciate you so so much 💜 💜 

@amiableBunny4016

*accepts gentle hugs* 💜

my anger wont cool itself down

@amiableBunny4016

some emotions are messy. but we are allowed to feel what we feel. and that includes anger (': it’s okie to feel angry buddy. 💙 even when your feeling something you are still you, you are still bunny. we love you the same. 💜 

Oof. Being human is exhausting 

amiableBunny4016 OP January 4th

I'm dead bored. Anyone here? 

amiableBunny4016 OP January 4th

When you realise you got top marks in your class in all 3 sciences be like: 

😶😶

mytwistedsoul January 5th

@amiableBunny4016 Bunny that's great! Yay you!! 🥳🥳