Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP November 5th, 2023

welcome to trauma. how can we not help you

oof

LoveMyMoonflowers November 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

*sits with you* 💜

@cristlecares 💛 thinking about you buddy. miss you so so so so much. we all miss you and hope your well 💛 love you lots. your friend, bunny

anyone here? :/

i cant cope with life anymore

when you have no listeners be like:

ill just talk to the wall from now on

@amiableBunny4016

felt…

screenshot-2023-11-05-at-14-40-00_1699195221.png

why did my mom give birth to a monster

when all you see is your own imperfections, but can always so perfection in others.

there is a war inside of me. but it still feels like there is this silence that keeps hurting me. but how do you have a war without silence. 

that makes no sense at all. my brain is ***. how can you have a war with just silence? isnt there supposed to be noise?

@amiableBunny4016

i think it makes sense bunny bean 💙

i used to have courage to talk to people, now i barely have the courage to tag someone

the scary thing about no speaking up is that you have this lump in your throat you cant get rid of

im not selfish. i just dont have time to come out  and enjoy like every other kid. i dont have time to go out. i dont have time to breathe anymore. 

because all i do is suffer

whats the point in trying anymore

dear mom,

you gave birth to a monster that you never wanted. and i get that. you didnt want any of us. thats on you. mom. the past is so weird isn't it? it always drowns us. Seems to swallow us till the end of life. 

but mom have you ever thought who the real monster was? was it the helpless? was it the crying child? was it the screams and the cries? was the monster the person that came out of you..... ? that makes both of us monsters doesn't it?

and whatever i did, i did it for the both of us. i did it for dad. and ever since i was young, i loved you all to death. 

its just.... no one ever loved me. all i ever wanted was a mom. so i could tell her that i loved her and that everything was okay. 

but that was taken away from me one day. and then everything was shattered. so you let it out on us and that was the end of me and you. i just hope you find peace. all i can do is hope. because i fought for all of us, no one ever fought for me. i dont want it anymore either. take everything please.

love from,

your daughter

its good he died. he doesnt have to hear his childrens screams. its good your gone grandpa. your at peace. i love you okay? i havent met you, but you are watching. i know your there. this is all wrong. i know.

your parents stop loving you. your friends arent your friends. your bullies continue to bully you. your home is burning and everyone is watching. you no longer love yourself. your brain cant think. your heart cant beat. your gone. you just watch everyone else now. because your turn has passed.

i love you . and im sorry i do because this love has blinded me. its made me endure all the abuse mom

yell. yell one more time. please. just yell. tell me.  i dont care. just do it again. i want to hear the words again.

@amiableBunny4016

*hugs bunny bean if okay* 

you are so loved 💜

oof

mytwistedsoul November 6th, 2023

*replaces bad words* You are an amazing and unique person Bunny. The fact that you're such a warm and caring person - despite her and the things she says and does - says so much about you. 💙You have a beautiful heart Bunny. You're smart and funny and genuinely care about everyone. So much of what she says is probably a projection of herself. She talks crap to tear you down because it makes her feel bigger and stronger or she thinks it does. It doesn't mean she's right and to me it shows the kind of person she is. She's wrong Bunny 💙

LoveMyMoonflowers November 6th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

I agree with you 110% 

sending so much love for you and bunny bean 🥺💜

@amiableBunny4016 @LoveMyMoonflowers

Now it's two against one Bunny. She's outvoted. We're not just saying this stuff either. We see you here in every way - Everytime you talk with someone. We see your heart 💙

amiableBunny4016 OP November 6th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Pfft lmaoooo. 😂😂😂😭😭😭 Even tho it's 2 against 1 I still win 😭😂 I'm not giving up kids 

@amiableBunny4016

nuuuu :< we win. just wait till @sunisshiningandsoareyou agrees with us too 💃

@LoveMyMoonflowers

😭😭😭😭 who am I gonna tag!!! 😂😂😂😂😂I'm gonna have to find someone who hates me 😭😭😭😭😭 I still win because I'm a cheater at this game! 

Sunisshiningandsoareyou November 6th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers @mytwistedsoul 

Aww y'all are so lovely! ❤

What Soul said and Niibuddy agreed with hehe. ❤

@amiableBunny4016

We're all on the same team, Shining buddy~ Team 'Let's try to help Bunny to see Bunny-self the way we do'. We are also wearing bunny ears as our team costume lol! 😭

If we win, we win together. If we don't win now, we'll take a nap, nom a few magic cookies and try again later, no matter how many tries it takes. ❤

@amiableBunny4016

no way on earth are you finding someone who hates you and has a good reason for it. nopity-nope, not possible. 

@LoveMyMoonflowers

😭 yes but what if I do find someone 😂😂😂😂

@amiableBunny4016

You don’t deserve hate, bunny bean. You deserve love. So much love 💜 even if you don’t feel that you deserve it. You *do.* 💜

@amiableBunny4016 Can I pull the I'm older card? 

@mytwistedsoul

No one said you can't 😂 I mean unless you want me to create the rules 😈😈😈

@mytwistedsoul

do it. 

@mytwistedsoul ok I'm older! 

bleh-tongue-out.gif

And Sun agrees with me and Moon so - we still win. Oh wait - a nap and cookies?! 

@amiableBunny4016 I know those rules - I make them too 😐