Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

LoveMyMoonflowers September 13th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

*gentle hugs if ok*

amiableBunny4016 OP September 13th, 2023

take what you love, and come back with nothing. leave what you hate and come back pleading and screaming.

i've given all i could.

its my fault. i am the one who has been so *** selfish all this time

all you had to do was be my mother. mom was it that hard. you couldn't be a mother for one moment. just to tell me you love me. and even then you hated me.

if it was that hard to love me, i would rather never know who you are than know you hated me

you will get tired of me , i know it

i c a n t d o a n y o f t h i s a n y m o r e

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 13th, 2023

*sitting with bunny*

image_1694625117.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou @amiableBunny4016

*sits with you and Bunbun*

@LoveMyMoonflowers

💜

@amiableBunny4016

*sends lots of love for sweet Bunny* 💜

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

💜😭

Heartsandrosesandpaws September 13th, 2023

I am not tired of you.

cookies.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP September 14th, 2023

@Waterfallsofnature36

❤️

so much studying to do T-T all i do these days is study or be depresesed

I've lost most of my teens friends on 7cups. Very few are left.

And yk what

. I haven't even talked to a listener in such a long time. I have nothing left here.

And yk when I say I want to leave .. I want to quit. I can't do it anymore that life isn't for me.. that I want to give up. That I'm done that I'm tired everyone talks *** about how my feelings are valid and how important I am when all the *** they have of me is nothing. I have no meaning.

I feel like I've lost something

I forgot I exist.

Have I been replaced?

mytwistedsoul September 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 *sit with Bunny* 💙 You can never be replaced Bunny. What makes you feel this way?

@mytwistedsoul

Okay just ignore my crying. Idk. Maybe I am replaceable. Maybe I just feel that way. Or maybe I can tell myself the truth that I have been replaced. Why can't I be like everyone else T-T

@amiableBunny4016 Aww I hate to think that these thoughts have made you cry. Tbh I think we all have thoughts like that. We grow a part from friends by what we like vs what they like. Sometimes and this is the hard one - people don't know what to say. Maybe they've never gone through anything similar and have a hard time understanding and they distance themselves. Plus anxiety and depression have a way of feeding those thoughts and make them so much worse

For what it's worth - I'm glad you're you and not like everyone else 💙

@mytwistedsoul

🥺 idk soul. My mind just ... doesn't want to work anymore.. It just wants to shut down everyday and not do anything. And I feel even worse everyday. Everything hurting.

@amiableBunny4016 *hugs Bunny tight* It's because of everything going on. You just lost your father. You're being bullied in a bunch of areas. Home is abusive. It makes sense to me that your brain wants to shut down 💙

@amiableBunny4016 I know a really nice atl here - would you like me to see if she'll talk with you? No pressure either way though ok?

amiableBunny4016 OP September 15th, 2023

@mytwistedsoul

Idk. Oof. I don't need to burden ATL's . Its all cool. I'll be fine

mytwistedsoul September 15th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 I don't see it as a burden and I doubt she would either 💙 I mean - she puts up with me 😅

Heartsandrosesandpaws September 14th, 2023

Sorry about the lost of your. Father bunny

TW/caps

ITS MY FIRST CUPPAVERSY TOMMOROW AND IM *** DREADING EVERYONE IS GONNA BE TOO NICE

LoveMyMoonflowers September 15th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Sweet bunny deserves all the love and appreciation in the world 🥺💜

Almost 1 year of meeting the most *** person in the *** planet

1 year of my ***

I- I need someone. I .. I need to hold on to someone. I can't breathe. I'm- panicking. There is a fight at home and I've locked myself in my room . Wh-

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 15th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 *hugsss bunnyyy*

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Sun... are humans.. objects? Or are we.. humans? What are we?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 15th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 we are humans, bunn bunn!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

No.. no sun. We aren't humans. Okay.. maybe you are. They are. But I'm not human sun. I can never be a human. I'm an object. And everyone drags me and pulls me and the walls of the house keep burning and I'm burning in it. And you know what? Everyone watches me burn. Even animals save one another? Because it's who they love. But no.. I'm not an animal.. I'm not a human.. I'm an object. I should have known all these years