Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

Fluffysheep8 August 25th, 2023

Ouh bunwee 💕 we’re okie, it’s so so wonderful to talk to you too, you’re welcome and we’re so grateful to have you in our life 🥺❤️ *huge huggle wuggles* how are you feeling today?

amiableBunny4016 OP August 25th, 2023

@Fluffysheep8

Me is fineee ❤️ awwwww thank you. You so sweet ❤️💜 it's always lovely to talk to you and I appreciate all you do ❤️ your kindness means the world to meee. Always here for you ❤️ me is okay today . Just keeping alive and moving. Hehe.

inspirational-kawaii.gif

Heartsandrosesandpaws August 25th, 2023

Bunny

welcome back to cuowwelcome-back-awesome.gif

Heartsandrosesandpaws August 25th, 2023

@Waterfallsofnature36

cups

amiableBunny4016 OP August 26th, 2023

@Waterfallsofnature36

thank you! 💜 i appreciate you! 💜 glad to be back!

mika-noah.gif

so funny how this post turned into 32 pages of my *** story.

having.....a...a... panic a- attack

LoveMyMoonflowers August 26th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

nuuuu ): *sends emergency huggles*

Nonononooo

amiableBunny4016 OP August 28th, 2023

This is a message to myself and only to myself .

Bunny just *** get over it. What the *** are you going to do with your life like this with this whole mess and this tantrum and anger. Just *** suck it in okay? Stop making this *** life as *** as it already is. Just move.

When you could get over everything else why don't you *** this up and put it in the bin and your mind can *** deal with it because I can't bare to deal with it. Just .. *** this.

I would use caps but people follow this thread and I hate that they support me and I trigger them so instead I'll use *. This is to myself so *** this.

******bunny just *** get over it. Okay? I'm *** done with you. Just .. *****

***for damns sake. When I couldn't get over the *** family I had and started being that *** child I've always been in this abusive home why am I sitting here being a *** *** ***

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 28th, 2023

Sweet Bunny, you're allowed to use your thread as you like always okie, if you'd rather use caps here, it's completely fine to do so, you're allowed to express your feelings. I understand some might feel triggered or uncomfortable with it but this is *your* thread, you come first! ❤

People who support you will continue doing so, no matter what, because you deserve all the kindness and love always! ❤

🧢A vv cool friendo shared another awesome way to talk in caps without actually talking in caps like this, works specially amazingly in chatrooms hehe, but again, this is your thread and you can express yourself the way you want to.🧢

🧢Please try being a lil kind to yourself in doing so okie, even in your lowest moments, specially in your lowest moments, you deserve your gentleness and kindness the most.🧢

🧢Love chu lots, shining buddy!🧢

LoveMyMoonflowers August 28th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Agreed 💛

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Lovely Nii buddy always dropping lil (huuuuugeeee) sprinkles of kindness all over the forumland!💛💛💛

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

And Sun buddy owlways being the bestest sun ever 💛 sprinkling such precious little reminders for us all 💛

@LoveMyMoonflowers 😭💛🤗sanrio-love.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

what a cuuute little gif 🥹💕

Oof

I hate this. Not 'this'. But the fact that I exist

Almost burnt myself. That was close. And man I'm feeling sick.

@amiableBunny4016

Nuuu bunwee ): *sends huggles* you okay?

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Totally okay like *totally*

@amiableBunny4016

:(

@amiableBunny4016

It's okay to not be okay, too.

@LoveMyMoonflowers

It doesn't matter anymore. I'm fine

I'm just gonna rant because why not?

-------

Feeling forgotten. Lost. Idk what to say or do. If I try to be nice they take it like I'm saying the worse thing ever. If I try to stand I fall down. If I be myself I can't be myself because I'm a fool. If I'm human I don't deserve to be one. Feeling sad. Feeling empty. Feeling angry. If I let my anger out they call me an anger monster or something like that (that has happend on 7cups a longgg time ago) . If I scream they call me crazy and mental. If I'm not good enough I can never be good enough. Feeling confused. Feeling negative. If I feel bad they tell me to be positive and the same old ***. If I'm confused they tell me that I'm stupid. What do I *** do. What do you *** want. If I'm useless then I totally am. If I'm worthless then I totally am. If I'm *** then I totally am ***.

Bro if I'm not positive why is that anyone's problem 😭 like wtf . My mom.

Me who plays around with matches to light a candle but then accidentally burns myself a little 😭

@amiableBunny4016

image_1693242143.png

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Mhm

To fit in I have to dress nice without looking ugly have a perfect face and be extra thin, eat healthy, be happy, not have depression, be interested in social media and follow their standards. Absolute ***.

And then if I'm not pretty enough. Then I'll get body shamed for being too thin

I absolutely think and know I'm fine

Oh my.. do you wanna know something amazing? I'm depressed. Such a big deal isn't it? That you make fun of me and then assume it won't hurt.

@amiableBunny4016

felt..

@LoveMyMoonflowers

@amiableBunny4016

I'm sorry.

I hate people too . As well as myself

When they tell me to go do something that can cause harm to me: 😄 I'm totally (not) up for it