Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, β€œReturning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP July 29th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Bunny is okay with anyone. πŸ€— And I especially love chatting with the lovely Ni! πŸ’•πŸ₯ΊπŸ˜›

LoveMyMoonflowers July 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

*doesn't know how to start conversations* 😭

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Ni we already talking in tcr so it's okay and I'm gonna write that forum idea out for us. 😁πŸ€ͺ And then we can play around with that forum and write weird fun things together πŸ˜πŸ’•

@LoveMyMoonflowers

Me who always forgets your username 😭😭😭

LoveMyMoonflowers July 29th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

It's okie 😭😭😭 dw about it.

amiableBunny4016 OP July 31st, 2023
β€œYou've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,
Love like you'll never be hurt,
Sing like there's nobody listening,
And live like it's heaven on earth.”
― William W. Purkey
BlueRivercares August 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 amazing poetry bunnyyy thank u for sharing<3

amiableBunny4016 OP August 2nd, 2023

@BlueRivercares

It's a quote from someone else ❀️ nice to see you around river 😝 * hugs*

BlueRivercares August 3rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 *hugs back&*

Heartsandrosesandpaws August 6th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

i really like that quote

LoveMyMoonflowers August 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Ni was thinking about bunwee today.. ni saw bunwee new post and was wondering how bunwee doing?

*sending hugs and love if okay* ni here for chu. bunwee has always been there for ni.. ni wants to be there for bunwee as well..

image_1690922818.png

amiableBunny4016 OP August 9th, 2023

@LoveMyMoonflowers

I'm okayyyy. How are youuu lovely Ni? πŸ’• My amazing friend, hope everything is going okay. Always here for you πŸ’•

amiableBunny4016 OP August 2nd, 2023

I'm slightly struggling to reply to all forums so bare with me all. I have too much tags 😭

LoveMyMoonflowers August 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Dw bunwee <3

Optimisticempath August 6th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

bunwee bestieeπŸ’•πŸ’•happy friendship day to youπŸ’•πŸ’• you're such a sweet person full of love and kindness always and lately you've been such an amazing friend to meπŸ₯Ί I cannot thank you enough but I want you to know that I appreciate you so much and luvv you a lot πŸ’• try to be kind to my bunwee friend ok? she the sweetest human and deserves only kindness πŸ€—πŸŒΈπŸ’•

love-you.gif

@Optimisticempath

Awwww tysm Opti! πŸ˜­πŸ’•πŸ’• This is so beautiful Opti πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’• I love you so much and your so kind and such a warm person πŸ’•I appreciate you so so much πŸ’• thank you for all your support and love! You mean so so much to me and I can't tell you how amazing this is πŸ’•β€οΈ *hugs if okay*

im sorry. im sorry i cant reply to every comment. or every forum. or be like every other *** human. im sorry im not nice enough, or im not "kind enough" or maybe im just not enough for you. im tired. okay? i just left myself alone to this day. im just seeing rough days. and i know deep down. there is nothing i can do to take myself away.

I hate me too. ❀️

screenshot-2023-08-09-11-51-38-69_1691578344.jpg

mytwistedsoul August 9th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 *sits with you* There's no pressure to reply to anyone - ever. I certainly don't hold it against you. It can get overwhelming - just take care of you ok? πŸ’™

*Sends good vibes and offers safe hugs*

@mytwistedsoul.

Oof. Thanks πŸ’• your so kind and sweet. You mean alot to me. Hope Ur doing okay.

@amiableBunny4016 No thanks needed πŸ’™ I care about you and I think you're pretty awesome *don't shake your head no πŸ˜‰* you are!

@mytwistedsoul

*Tries not to shake my head* πŸ’• *sending good vibes and cookies if okay*

@amiableBunny4016 Good vibes and cookies are always welcome! *Shares cookies with Bunny* 😊 Thank you! πŸ’™

amiableBunny4016 OP August 11th, 2023

Oof. Welcome to my world. im a crazy girl. :) and very crazy! haiii! some people call me bunny. i hate myself as much as you hate you <3

Anyoneee freeee to talkkkk

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 love.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Oof. I needed your hugs. I woke up today and felt alone as heck.

mimibubu.gif

@amiableBunny4016

Always here with all the hugs for Bunny! β™₯️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

How is cupsing goingggg my frienddddd? πŸ˜€ *Gentle hugs*

@amiableBunny4016

*gentle hugs back* cupsing is going okie hehe, considering a break soon! <3

How about youu?πŸ€—

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

My frienddddddd, so proud of you πŸ’• taking breaks is definetly okayyyyyy and we should always take care of our wellbeinggggg because this place isn't the same without you and we want you to be happyyyy πŸ˜€ and healthyyyy πŸ’• and very sunny πŸ˜Žβ˜€οΈ ! Haha! Thank you for being amazinggggg

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I'm definitely okay. Cupsing is a bit quiet todayyy so I popp in and out to say haiii! To my long term listeners, being the silly little bunny and spamming my forums which is amAzing 😎

@amiableBunny4016

Sweet Bunny being her lovely self as always! Thankyouu hehe! β™₯️

Cups does look so quiet lol, lucky are those getting to see bunny hopping around!πŸ€—

I'm glad you're doing okay, Shining Buddy, try being as kind to yourself as possible and then a little more okiee! β™₯️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Yeahhhhh bunny is twying πŸ˜€ I lost someone the other day which was a whole lot of grief to deal with but I'm moving onnn yk people comeeee and goooo πŸ’• love ya sunnnnnn! Me sending you delicious cookies if it's okayyyyy! 😎

@amiableBunny4016

Oh noes, I'm sorry to hear about it, bunny, it's certainly not easy experiencing loss and dealing with grief.

Many people come and many people go, it's the truth of life, but some leave their footprints on our heart and it's not easy moving on from their absence. You're allowed to take your time as you acknowledge your feelings and process your emotions, lovely bunny, be gentle with yourself while you're at it. β™₯️

A tag away if you need to share or talk anytime okie. *hugs tightt*

Thankyouu for the cookies *noms and shares with youuu* β™₯️

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Honestly I think it's beautiful people come and goo. It's the natural cycle of life. Sometimes we feel denial and sadness and often heartbreak when someone leaves . And that's okay to feel that way. We are social creatures, we depend on others , we tend to care about others and some people mean alot to us. πŸ’• But when someone leaves it's a small footprint in our lives like you said and we learn new things along the way. I like to think people as shadows that pass by. Each shadow a new shape. A new wonder. A new friend. A person. And when that shadow disappears we find new shadows. NOT to replace the last shadow, but to remember each shape and person that passes by. And to acknowledge the importance of being kind and caring to one another. πŸ’•

@amiableBunny4016

Soooo well said, Bunnyyy, love thisss, the fragility and uncertainty of life continues to remind us to be kind to one-other!β™₯️

amiableBunny4016 OP August 12th, 2023

wellllll i messed upppp. haiiii! so uh.... im sorry. i let down most of my roles. i let down myself. in this deep dark hole. that i will never escape from . and im tired. and im tired of repeating myself over and over. and im tired of being tired. and im totally over it now.. so dont send me messages to hate me. dont send me messages to love me. just know...... im totally done. after all who cares?

amiableBunny4016 OP August 12th, 2023

'the bruises fade but never heal"