Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

Optimisticempath July 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 only love and compassion and many hugs for my bestiee bunwee ❤❤ you dont even need to thank me for it 🤗 ill gladly do it again and again if it makes you feel even a lil better 🥺❤ you deserve so much better bunweee, im so sorry life's treating you horribly 😔 and me sorry for not doing much for you 😔 but being kind to you and reminding you you're worthy of kindness? that's the least me can do and me will do my best for it always 💕 me luvsss you vv much beautiful bunwee 🤗

gifs aren't working rn smh but i wanna insert a hug gif 🥺

amiableBunny4016 OP July 10th, 2023

I hate waking up in the morning. I hate it. The fact that I wake up in the morning is painful.

I'm mourning someone. She is lost.

I'm mourning myself. I am lost.

I lost myself

Bleh. I'm lost.

LoveMyMoonflowers July 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

*hugs bunwee*

amiableBunny4016 OP July 13th, 2023

At the end it's just you. And you can't escape from you. Because thats who your stuck with.

Why the *** are they still talking to me when they don't give ***

I wish I was just like everyone else

To myself

Well *** bunny you did it. You ruined yourself. Congrats! You deserve a big *** trophy for being a ***

Optimisticempath July 13th, 2023

hugs-love.gif

🥺

@Optimisticempath

hug.gif

I'm totally not going to sleep tonight . Talking of which ... Yk that feeling of being dead when your really not. That's how it feels 24/7

amiableBunny4016 OP July 14th, 2023

Anyone wanna chat on forums/pms? I'm kinda lonely 🥺

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 *hugs and sits with bunny* ❤

You've been in my thoughts, shining buddy! ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Na. No one thinks about me sun 😮♥️ shining buddy I've missed you so so much xD 💕💕 how are u doinggggg? Are you getting enough rest and looking after yourself? ❤️ Ilysm. Ever since I left pat I lost contact with everyone ❤️🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺🥺

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 15th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aw do not know about others, but I do. You deserve to be thought of and kindly. ❤

Missed you too hehe, I've been okiee. How's my shining buddy holding up? ❤

You know I'm vv proud of you for trying, no matter how challenging it gets. ❤

Aw it's so possible to not be in contact with people after leaving PAT, simply because you don't get to see or interact with them as regularly or in the limited, wholesome space we created for our team within the forum and team dash but but that would never mean bunny is forgotten.

Someone as bright as Bunny can not forgotten, unless we talking about gold fishes! :P Bunny has created a magnificent impact in our lives and the kindness stays, Bunny, people remember how they've been made to feel, you've made everyone feel so much appreciated and loved always, no one should be forgetting that gigantic amount of kindness you've brought to them, hopefully, not anytime soon atleast. Your shining buddy most certainly will not. ❤

Plussss we love seeing Bunny around, feel welcome to tag us okieee, me fosho, I love being tagged by and talking to my favorite bunny in the world! ❤

amiableBunny4016 OP July 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I don't know Sun. I don't even know how I am anymore because it's always the same answer. 🥺 I'm just stuck in this place and it's like I can't escape.

❤️*Sends love and hugs if okay* idk. I'm being really stubborn recently.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 15th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aw I get how exhausting it feels to be stuck, super valid to not know how you are, the monotony gets to us sometimes, but it's so okay to feel as you do and express it too, no matter how same or different your answer is. You're allowed to feel as you do, Bunny, as much tiring it is to hold on~ because for real, it gets tiring sometimes and you're only hooman ~ despite that, I know you're trying your best, and I really am immensely proud of you! ❤

Love and Hugs are okay always! *sending lots of hugs and love back* 🤗❤

Life is so funny. Your told not to touch pain , to avoid pain, to do anything to make life less painful because we are in constant fear that life will hurt us. When your young your told not to touch the stove or the oven otherwise it will burn. But when you grow up just a little you burn in your thoughts and emotions and it burns your very heart and soul . Scars you. Then your told not to touch sharp objects because it might cut you. But one day you start cutting yourself. Because you hate yourself. And then your told.. to behave. To keep going. But really I have no more courage or energy left.

I'm tired of holding on.

I love how everyone is nice at the start and break us at the end

Wolfron July 15th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 love you

amiableBunny4016 OP July 16th, 2023

@Wolfron

*Sending love if okay*

chibird-love.gif

When you live within yourself. You sink. Into an ocean so deep it's hard to keep your head above the water. Yet, you still try to survive. To breathe. Yet you know this is the end of you. This is the end of me.

The temptation to close yourself away from everyone because you know that will only make things worse. Cry tears at night no one can read. Play games a thousand times yet still not know how to win. Wait for the sun to come back again. But your feelings don't change.

-bunny

I no longer live in weeks, months, years or dates. I live in moments. The temporary ones.

There is no point in mourning the life your not living. Because those lives are beyond existence and imagination.

Every year that passed by.

Every creature that came by.

Every tear you cried in sorrows and worries.

Every scream that came out.

Every time, you said you were done.

Every time you wanted to give up.

Every moment you lived on.

Every smile.

Every laugh.

Every tear.

Every day.

You made it.

LoveMyMoonflowers July 16th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Bunwee this is beautiful <3

*hugs bunwee if okay*

amiableBunny4016 OP July 23rd, 2023

My account was deactivated for almost a week yet no one even checked in on me if I was alive. This shows just how much everyone cares about me. No one even posted here about if I was alive or not. I'm not angry. I'm just.. alone. Our love is a deception.

JustMeUwU July 24th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 i didn’t have access to my device my friend. I’m sorry.

amiableBunny4016 OP July 23rd, 2023

I cried for 5 nights thinking I did something wrong or no one wants me . And you know what breaks me even more no one has even checked on me. No one probably even realised my account was gone. And I don't care anyways. I know it doesn't matter to anyone. I'm not angry. Neither am I disappointed. I'm just..sad.

LoveMyMoonflowers July 23rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Im so glad you're still here friend.. I did realise, idk about others but i did and i was getting really scared.. really i was, one day i couldnt see your acc and started panicking..

*hugs if ok*

LoveMyMoonflowers July 24th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Oh and your pfp is so adorable as well <3

amiableBunny4016 OP July 25th, 2023

I'm *** done.

I hate it. I hate it how I try to talk to people or try to fit into forums or irl or something yet I always end up being the lonely one. Everyone gets tired of me at the end.

Tbh now I think about it I wish this didn't happend at all. Staying only hurts more

I feel like a newbie. Yk that feeling as a newbie being unnoticed 💕

LoveMyMoonflowers July 25th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

I noticed chu bunwee-dear <3 *hugs if okie* I really did miss chu so muchh.

@LoveMyMoonflowers

*Hugs 🤗 nii if okay*💕💕💕🥺🥺🥺💕💕🥺💕*sends cookies if ok*💕🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪ni always make bunny happy happy.🤗🤗me appreciate Ni alot alot 🍪🍪🍪🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🥺🥺🥺

LoveMyMoonflowers July 25th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Awh bunwee-huggss are *always* okieee <3 i appreciate you so so muchh as well bunwee-dearrr, not only me, but so many others in the community appreciate our sweettt bunweee <3 *billionnnsss of hugggsss*