Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

Ash132022 February 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 getting there Almost knocked of bike ***

amiableBunny4016 OP February 5th, 2023

@Ash132022

Oh nu, hope your okay. make sure you staying safe.

Bunny

Ash132022 February 5th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 yeah I am fine just stupid speeders could have been hurt bad I'm fine just feeling ill

hello.gif

Hi all,

Hope you all doing okay (:

Just want to set a reminder today:

*You* are awesome!

Sooo similar to the post I did yesterday....... here we gooooo.......

__________________________________________________________________________________________

And everyone questions what direction you want to take. The question looms above us. Which direction to take next? When to take our next step in life? -amiablebunny4016

____________________________________________________________________________________-

If you don't want to treat me with kindness. Then don't treat me with hatred either. Treat me the way you want to be treated. With respect. -amiablebunny4016

_________________________________________________________________________________________

When you feel sad, a grey cloud hangs above your head. When you are happy the sun shines in the sky. When you are angry the glass is smashed and the fire is lit. Whatever you are feeling right now, just know that your feelings are valid. You're allowed to feel the way you are.-amiablebunny4016

______________________________________________________________________________________________

I think thats all for today. I will aim for 3 a day but obviously not everyday! Thank you for reading!

Bunny

Reminder:

I care for you. Lots of people care and love you. We are always here for you no matter what!

you-are-not-alone-mental-health.gif

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP February 6th, 2023

heyaaaa,

Hope your all doing okay❤️Remember never give uppp!

So thanks to my amazing friend @SEMICOLON001 we came up with a brilliant idea for poetry lol. At first I was like "That is gonna be so hard" But I have came up with an ideaaaa..... and lol since i am so obsessed over poetry and I love using the art of words we are gonna get creativeeee! Hope you enjoy1

"So bunny a semi colon according to me means it's like a place where a person could stop but continues"

Soooo here we go....... this is gonna be rubbish but I will try because I would love to write poems especially when a person gives me something.

So here is the explanation before i get on with the poem: "where a person could stop but continue" in life we are almost travelling in a bus. And the bus takes us to new destinations, where the bus stops and where the journey continues and we keep going. At every stop something new happens. Same with life, we are on a journey. But every stop is filled with an obstacle. Our ups and downs. We work hard on each stop to open new ways around... And we reach our destination in life.

And a dot above.

A dot below.

A symbol.

The semi Colon.

Liife takes us to every stop.......

Where the obstacles hit us.

Where life takes us down.

We feel like we are about to drown.

We can't make sense of the world.

And into a ball, I curled.

But I continue....

We continue.

Together.

And the roots this bus takes me.

Its all about feeling free.

And when you feel suffocated.

Let go...

And continue.

And every stop you stop at.

And every obstacle you discover.

And the problems we cover.

They will all fade away.....

And we lay.....

In the middle of all our fears and tears.

But life continues...

And with courage.

Hope.

Love.

And the temptation to hug someone tight....... Life is a fight.

Keep fighting.

And we reach our destination.

SEMICOLON001 February 7th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 u are really talented bunny, thnk uh for tagging in this post : D

amiableBunny4016 OP February 7th, 2023

@SEMICOLON001

Of course buddy. Thank you so much for giving me a new idea!🌅😜

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP December 30th, 2023

30/12/23

This is me realising the weird things I  wrote as a 13 year old. 

amiableBunny4016 OP February 6th, 2023

Heyaaa,

So I didnt like that version, so here is a detailed version of that poem lol.

And a dot above.

A dot below.

A symbol.

The semi Colon.

We sit on a bus.

Its called life.

Life takes us to every stop.......

Where the obstacles hit us.

Where everything takes us down.

We feel like we are about to drown.

We can't make sense of the world.

And into a ball, I curled.

But I continue....

We continue.

Together.

And the roots this bus takes me.

Left and right.. and up and down the roads.

Its all about feeling free.

And when you feel suffocated.

Let go...

Breathe…

Breathe the fresh air.

Life will not be fair.

So keep going……

And continue.

And every stop you stop at.

And every obstacle you discover.

And the problems we cover.

They will all fade away.....

And we lay.....

In the middle of all our fears and tears.

But life continues...

And with courage.

Hope.

Love.

And the temptation to hug someone tight....... Life is a fight.

Keep fighting.

And we reach our destination.

Bunny

Daf8 February 6th, 2023

❤️ Day 37 of 2023 adoring Bunny and this thread: I will apparently have some less agitated days before another visitor arrives, which means I'm finally replying in this beautiful space! ❤️

❤️ So, we adore the energetic, hyper Bunny! Yay!! You are wonderful in every version, so keep being you <3 . And, by the way, I agree with and love your quotes, poems and writing in general: please remember you are remarkable <3 . Also, congratulations on the thread's growth! While upvotes and comments don't determine your worth or how good your writing is, I'm immensely proud of you and your impact ❤️

❤️ I know you are struggling an inhumane lot. So, some reminders: ❤️

❤️ 1- You are not an i*iot, you are not useless, you are not trash and you aren't any of the awful things your brain makes you feel you are. ❤️

❤️ 2- About school: the educational system is a piece of gigantic garbage. It fails in most (if not all) ways. You are incredibly intelligent, smart, clever, intellectual, knowledgeable, wise, sharp, keen and capable, and your school saying otherwise does not change that fact. You are a marvel and they are deplorable for making you doubt that. So, in short, school often is c*ap and it doesn't define you. However, your feelings are valid and you have everybody's support ❤️

❤️ 3- You have *nothing* to be sorry for! It's a beautiful and radiant forum thread, yes, but you don't owe us anything. Take all the time and breaks you want and need, okay? Your wellbeing goes first, so never feel sorry for being a human ❤️

❤️ 4- I'm worried about you (we all are), I care about you (the rest of us also do), you mean a lot to me (and everybody here), you are important, you are worthy, you are a blessing and you are loved. Please, take care of yourself and stay safe. Your life, safety, health (all types) and wellbeing are the priority, so *please* remember you are irreplaceable and loved and stay safe. And, of course, never forget that I'm here for you (we all are), that you're never alone and that you are unequalled! Keep being *you* ❤️

@Daf8

❤️Daf, its so lovely to see you again buddy *hugs if okay* Oh Daf, please take your time and look after yourself. Enjoy your life and take it one step at a time buddy. No pressure to do anything in here..... ❤️

Thank youuuuuuuuuuu, this thread has grown so much and I am so proud of you all for making it count! Thank you for all the contributions you makeeee Daf! ❤️

❤️Nooo... You didn't need to write reminders. There was no need for that! You is so sweet😭❤️

❤️Yep my brain is not nice to me. But I will make it.... Maybe one day I will be the opposite of who I am today. ❤️

❤️Yep, school is killing me with everything. And the system is *** up. And basically everything you said buddy. Aww Daf. You is also the same. You is intelligent, smart, clever, intellectual, knowledgeable, wise, sharp, keen, capable and such a beautifull beautifull beautifull human being. I cannot find enough words to describe Daf. Maybe I will need the dictionary in every single language and find all the good words. ❤️

❤️Noooo, this is now my responsobility and I cannot break that. I musttttt do enough here for you all just like you all did for me. You all deserve life and kindness and support. My welbeing actually comes second lol. ❤️

❤️But nu, Daf not allowed to worry about Bunny because worry is not good for Daf. *kicks worries* Yes, yes, I will take care of myself to be with you all of course! You is also so so so so so so important Daf. I hope you taking care of yourself! And you is also never alone. Its okay not to be okay buddy. I think thats what we are all here for! Daf is always loved for being the wonderful Daf.❤️

*huggles are coming your way*

Bunny

Daf8 March 2nd, 2023

❤️ Thank you! These weeks have been chaotic but I'm glad to see you *hugs tightly*. Thank you, and same goes for you! We love your thread, but please never perceive it as a task or chore ❤️

❤️ Thank *you*, I'm proud of *you* and your achievements! Thank *you* for deserving all that's good ❤️

❤️But I want to! You are worth it. *You* are immensely sweet, loving, marvellous and exceptional ❤️

❤️ If you were the opposite of who you are today, you'd be a s*itty person (like your bullies). Making several aspects of your situation (quality of life, happiness levels and so) the opposite would be an improvement, but changing who you are would never have a positive effect. You are wonderful, impressive, luminous and remarkable just the way you are: being the opposite of magnificent isn't exactly the goal, so why would you want to be the opposite of who you are? I know the reason is solely your brain messing with your self-esteem, but no form of logic can ever conclude that you should change. You are *you*, and that's a treasure ❤️

❤️ Yes, the system is trash. Making you go there is mixing a diamond with dog's poop! And thank you, but *you* are intelligent, fabulous, smart, strong, clever, coruscant, intellectual, incredible, knowledgeable, kind, wise, radiant, sharp, outstanding, keen, creative, capable and a beautiful and truly laureate gemstone. No words can express *you*, so just read a positive thesaurus and observe examples of your virtues ❤️

❤️ 7 Cups is not a chore, Bunny. We love you and your dedication, but 1- you already do way more than enough, 2- you also deserve kindness, support and peace and 3- your wellbeing *always* comes first ❤️

❤️I worry about you because I care about you, so... Seriously, *please* take care, we can't lose someone this important. And thank you: I'm here for you and you are magnanimous, unique, loved and stupendous. *Hugs* ❤️

heyaaaaaaaaaa,

How is my beautiful people doingggg? ❤️Hope your all doing okay.

Soo.. just a quick post. I am doing an interesting experiment hehe.

This sounds so strange but I am doing an experiment hehe. (later on will come the explanation.....)

The question to answer is:

If you could describe me in 1 word what would would that be?

Bunny

I sit in the Field- Poem by @amiablebunny4016 (me)

I sit in the field of my hopes and dreams.

Watching them get crushed one by one.

I sit in the field of the rain and storms....

And a tornado forms.

And every day it takes me somewhere new.

Hurt. Disaster. Where to go?

I sit in the field of war.

Where humanity is fighting itself.

Where kindness and love are long gone.

We sing our songs.

The sadness.... The war..... The cries....

I believed all the lies.

I sit in the field of sorrow and cries.

Where each family mourn their loved ones.

And my stomach churns.

A twisted ache.

I sit in the field......

Oh...... if only this was just a nightmare. But no.....

Reality hangs above my head.

"Carry on.... keep going..... You can do this" the angel said....

And I close my eyes....

And all I saw......

I sit in the field of the glimmering and shining Sun.

As the days go by the sun rises and sets.....

The trees casting a shadow above me as I watch the Sun shine on the green, beautiful grass.

I sit in the field of the night sky.

Wishing I could fly.

Fly to the moon. The huge light ball in the middle of the sky.

Watching above our heads.

The moon glimmers in the sky.

And the stars stretch across as far as i could see.

I sit in the field of the people we love and care for.

Where people hug each other and say goodbye.

I sigh.

Where people show kindness and tell each other "you can get through this"

Where the field of war flipped into the field of kindness and what i call ......

Home.

I sit in the feild of hopes and dreams...

Where I chase each dream. Each hope.

And I carry them.

And they follow me.

I sit in the field of courage.

Waiting for one day to come....

The day when I can sit in peace.

The day we love.

If we love....

This poem is about.. the reality vs the ideal world. It was made to bring peace to my heart as the days go by.

Love,

Bunny

Here we gooo with the little quote things you all seem to like hehe:

___________________________________________________________________________________________

If you truly loved or cared for me, why would you even think about hurting me in the first place? -@amiablebunny4016 ❤️

__________________________________________________________________________________________

And my heart bleeds as I conceal my past. Conceal the things that hurt the most- @amiablebunny4016❤️

____________________________________________________________________________________

Actually i better get going... ill do some more later.

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP February 8th, 2023

Hi all,

Hope your all doing ok.🌻❤️

Just wanted to let you all know that there is alot going on in my life right now. And it's a bit tight so please... Know that my replies and responses aren't as fast as they used to be. Sorry for any inconveniences❤️it's not that I don't care, it's just that life is taking me down ❤️❤️❤️

_______

Thank you all for everything you do. wheather your a listener or member or ATL or teenie or oldie.. I'm so proud of you. Keep going!

________

Love ya all.

Bunny

BlueRivercares February 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 hey bunny i am glad you are looking after your offsite life...it's okay we will always be here for you if u need anything at all. Take care

Blue

YourCaringConfidant February 8th, 2023

Finally got a chance to check out your world, Bunny! @amiablebunny4016

Thank you for letting us in so we can learn more about you. You are bright, talented, and full of life! All I can say is you are amazing! Hugs.

20230208-164918-0000_1675893020.png

Have an amazing day and take care of yourself. ♡

@YourCaringConfidant

I'm gonna cry happily whilst reading that message 🥺 thank you so much Desiree. I love that post so much I'm gonna save it in my computer ❤️

bunny 🐇

Hello,

This post will be sensitive so please be respectful and kind. Hope your all doing okay by the way. 🌻

The truth.

I wanted to reveal the truth about myself. About how I feel. I was trying to keep this inside for too long. But if I could describe one way I have been feeling about my life is

Forgotten.

The truth is I'm not who you think I am. And everything you think I am is what I want to be. But everything I'm trying to be is not what everyone wanted me to be. So I'm sorry if I can't always be an amazing version of myself. I'm sorry that most people forgot about me. Forgot I had feelings because I do have feelings. I'm sorry.

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant February 8th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Bunny, never apologize for being yourself. You are human. You have your good days and bad days and that's OK. All your feelings and emotions are valid, I assure you. Please know truly that you are what we think because your actions confirm it! Actions speak louder than words! Every day you come on here you spread love and kindness. You check on others' wellbeing and take the time to let others know you are thinking of them. You are an amazing smile spreader and person. You make beautiful posts and share time to make others happy through your words and graphics! Please know that you are perfect the way you are. For your age and what you have gone through in life, you still have so much beauty left inside you! Bunny, you can do anything you desire to do. Bunny, you can be whatever you dream to be! Be kind as you are. Be loving as you. Be full of life as you. Be forgiving as you. Be excellent as you. Be amazing as you. Be sweet ad you. Be whatever you want and do not let anyone bring you down or kill your drive and self esteem. Love yourself for who you are. Embrace the struggles and overcome. You are soooo strong and I am so proud to be getting to know you. My wish for you is that you grow up to be an amazing, successful person to the world. You are already in training. You are worthy of greatness and all that's good. ♡

amiableBunny4016 OP February 9th, 2023

@YourCaringConfidant

tw- abuse, loneliness... and sensitive stuff.

Desiree.... You are one of the most sweetest, amazing, beautiful, magical, kind people I know. There is not enough words to describe you. I do not even need any evidence... Because I know Desiree is the sweetest Desiree I have ever known. Believe in yourself buddy. You have made a huge difference to so many lives!

But you have not seen my other side, Desiree. The number of people that got hurt by me..... The number of mistakes I kept making... The number of times I cowardly repeated my mistakes. The times I got manipulated by people who tried to break my friendships. I'm sorry. But my words can hurt more than actions. And my actions mean nothing.... When I try.... I try... It ends up failing and the cycle starts again. What was the purpose of my beautiful posts.... of my check-ins.... they don't mean anything to anyone. I messed up. And I am the one to pick myself back up. The abuse. The 8 years of endless abuse. The crap. I never... never really got a chance to let it out. And even if I did .. It didn't feel enough because there was so much on me. Everything you think I am, I am really not. I am not any of those things you think. I broke myself and now I have to pick myself back up..I ran out of hope day by day.. But I still stand in the field. In my war. And I keep fighting. The more I fight the more I want to give up. I am tired of being anything Desiree. I was no one. Just a person. An ordinary person like everyone else. People brought me down my whole life. There was no hand that helped me get back up. So now its my job to put myself together and like my parents used to tell me "get your *** together".

Well... Thats all I had to say.

And of course Desiree, thank you so much for everything you do. it means the world to me.

sending-love.gif

Bunny

YourCaringConfidant February 10th, 2023
@amiableBunny4016
My dearest Bunny, you are young and have your whole life ahead of you. You are going to fall. You are going to make mistakes. You are going to fail. That all comes with life and we all go through it. Bunny, please know that no one expects you to be perfect. Perfection in humans simply does not exist. We all have good days. We all have bad days. We all have days where we feel like we have our stuff together and days where we just feel like a failure. We will have days we hurt people. We will have days people hurt us. That's just how it is and you do not have to be perfect or try to be perfect. Not even our creator expects perfection from us. Bunny, you are so special. Please do not be so hard on yourself. Learn to forgive yourself on the days you feel like you were not the best version of you. Forgive yourself. Did you hear me? Forgive yourself, Bunny. In 5 years I promise you your way of thinking will change and your thought process will be different as you age. You are so bright and mature for your age that it amazes me! Be kind to yourself, Bunny. It hurts me that you do not see the beauty and goodness in you that I see... that we all on 7cups see.
mamapants February 9th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

thanks bunbun

@mamapants

aww of course. And welcome to this little space! Feel free to chat! We are here for you!

❤️Bunny

Sorry all. I will reply as soon as possible. Life has become hectic. I promise I will get back to you all soon. Going through a bit of grief! Stay safe.. Stay happy. Lov ya all.

Bunny❤️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 10th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

*sits with Bunny and hugs tightttt* 🤗

Always okay to take your time to be and reply, when you're able to. (it is never selfish to take the time we need). ❤

Sunny buddy here with Bunny buddy! 🤗

amiableBunny4016 OP February 10th, 2023

✨Hellooo,

I have some free time to write a post✨hope your all doing okay. If not, it's gonna get better I promise and if it doesn't I promise we are always here for you and we care about you ok? No one can tell you who you are because you are more than just your name or your clothes or your family... You are you and no one can change that ✨❤️

---------------

✨Here are some amazing people that have been amazing✨(of course everyone here is amazing but I wanna tag some people close to my heart ✨

@Sunshiningandsoareyou✨✨ (of course I had to, you is me buddy.

@YourCaringConfidant ❤️✨

@Nomifordays ❤️✨

@Daf8❤️✨

@MarsietheBrave❤️✨

Thank you guys.. for being there. You areso so amazing.

--------------

For every time you hate or dislike, you are wasting seconds. You should spend that time being kind.

----------------

✨Here is a message for those struggling:✨

✨I know. I know your struggling. And I know life doesn't feel worthy anymore. I know your in your darkest days. Hitting rock bottom. I've been there. But you know what? I'm proud of you ❤️whoever you are I'm proud of you. I'm proud that you came this far. I'm proud that you are reading this right now. It feels impossible to run away from our fears and the misery of life, but if you take small steps... Tiny steps.. keep moving.. then you can conquer the world. ✨ I know you feel hurt. But you are more than you think. When I tell someone they are wonderful or amazing or worthy I'm telling the truth. And I hope you realise one day that your struggles were worth fighting ❤️that life is worth living. Sit with me in the darkness. And light shall shine upon us when we find it✨

------------

And I will repeat this alot on here. I did this earlier in one of my posts as well.

For if I disappear one day or if you don't find me, do not mourn me, do not ask if I'm alive or okay.. do not check on me.. because not every story has an ending. Do not try to find me. Just remember me for who I once was. And if you don't want to remember me, then don't. If you miss me.. do a favour.. hug someone. Show some kindness to someone. And be you. I'll always be proud of you.✨

-------------

❤️I am planning on posts. Just bare withe. My life has been messy.. but I'll pick my mess up and be here with you all❤️

--------------

✨For if you plan on hurting me or humiliating me.. do not stay with me. I have no enthusiasm in staying with people who have had intentions. Because darling, I don't want to give myself a hard time. Neither do I want to make your life harder. So make your life easier and show some kindness to someone. ✨You can be brave soul. So be kind.

------------

For I turn on the torch so I can find my way through the darkness.

-----------

💜✨🌻🐇🤗💙🐰❤️🐢

------------

Bunny ❤️

JustMeUwU February 11th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 that’s a beautiful reminder Bunny!

amiableBunny4016 OP February 12th, 2023

@JustMeUwU

Thank youu!

Daf8 March 2nd, 2023

❤️ We all adore you, Bunny. Thank you for the caring reminders, heartwarming appreciations, beautiful poems, intelligent writings and basically everything you are and do. ❤️

❤️ You are a fantastic, magical, flabbergasting and unequalled person. If you even consider disappearing from here/our lives, we simply won't let you because we all love you. And to whoever says hurtful things about your poems, either tell them to go and write their ideal poem themselves or just send them to do something suitable for their mind, like trying to drown a fish or so. As you know, I am and we all are here for you. Thank you for being you ❤️

Heyaaa all,

hope your all doing okay. ❤️

Message for dear teenies:

Soo... Today was very interesting because for the first time ever I hosted a positivity in the teenies positivity corner room! hehe. And it was so lovely seeing all the teenies being so appweciative towards each other and towards me! Thanks @Fristo for hosting me buddy. i was overwhelmed by the kindness and the love whilst hosting. Everyone ended by saying thank you and sending such beautiful messages so thank you so much for all who joined. I will be hosting more of these when I figure out my schedule! I really hope to see you teenies moreeee! hehe. That was just a little update! Stay positiveeeee!

Sorry oldies.... I wish you all could join but not possible hehe.

hehe.

Thats all for today i guess, no other updates from me.

Have a gooddddd dayyyy!

Bunny

What is enough? By @amiablebunny4016 (me!)

What is enough? Was I ever enough? for you? for them? for he? for she? was I ever enough. For all I did. For all I tried. For every word I said. Was it ever enough to fill the gap bewteen us? Was I enough for you? Or was I never good enough? Life is rough. I get it. I know dear. Life drags us into this endless cycle. But if there was something I always wanted to ask.. I would ask this. Did I hurt you? Did I drag you into the darkness? Did I give you pain? Did I instill fear? Did you ever hate me for who I was? Was my love and support enough for you? Was I enough for whom I was? Was my pain and sorrows enough to fill the scary night will more darkness? What was enough to fill the skies with light when all I did was complain and groan about my life. And if I was never enough, and my kindness was never enough, I was never good enough.... Then how would I face the world? How would I be typing this? But if I was never enough for you, remember you are enough for me, for all you done, for all you did. For all you want to do. You are truly enough for me. You don't have to change yourself for others. You choose who you want to be. And the cycle goes on. I fell to my knees and apologised. I was never enough for anyone. But I gave myself enough pain. I have given up saying sorry for all I done. I am not the Bunny I wanted to be. I am just ......me.

The word "enough" is used alot in today's society. But remember:

You are amazing the way you are. No matter how big or small you are, no matter if you supported someone little or big, no matter if you are struggling or not, you will always be you. And we are always here for you.

Bunny

SilverMistakes February 13th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 You are not alone Bunny , I am not the best company but as long as you don't kick me out, you are stuck with me here .

amiableBunny4016 OP February 13th, 2023

@SilverMistakes

I do not kick people out of my life. People used to kick me out of their life. But thats life. People leave and people stay. You can stay with me. I have been stuck to people for a long time. But remember:

No power on the planet can destroy you, you get to choose who you wanna be.

I am always here for you. Even through a screen.

Love,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP February 14th, 2023

Happy Valentines Day all!

You all are loved and cared about. If you are feeling lonely this valentines day just know, you are amazing and we can get through this together okay?

pooh-valentine.gif

Bunny

BlueRivercares February 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 happy Valentine's Day bunnyyyy. *hugs*

snoopy-valentine-card.gif
amiableBunny4016 OP February 14th, 2023

@BlueRivercares

*hugs youu back*

hugs-i-love-you-quotes.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou February 14th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Aww yay sweetest bunny carrying all the love for everyone!🥰

Happy Valentine's Day, shining buddy, I hope you're always surrounded with love and lots of loving! ❤

valentine-hug-happy-valentines-day.gif