Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 27th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

*you* amazing amazing hooman, *you* deserve the brightest smiles! Loaf youuu!🤗💜

smile-positive.gif

Retagging @vroomvrooom

amiableBunny4016 OP December 27th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

aaaa... I cant do these tags. I cant do these. I cant. Lol. Sometimes I feel like quitting my forum posts yk. Its becoming a bit of a fail. Oh well......

*sending hugs and love to you all*

hugs-and.gif

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016

Aw it's difficult with the tags, I feel you :') waiting for the day technology is so advanced that we can tag people in our thoughts lol, easy peasy!🥰

I get why you consider quitting with these posts (I hope you don't though because i love them) it might feel like there's not many replies and engagement at times, but it doesn't undermine how hard you try to make everyone feel so special, loved and appreciated. Your effort always matters!

Perhaps it's the holiday times that's making everyone a bit busier lately? :o

I hope more people can talk to us here, it's certainly nice with more amazing people around us!

sending-you.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

No my friend, even before the holidays no one was really into my stuff. Maybe I just have to be like everyone else yk. Just like you or someone. I can't be bothered to be myself anymore. Seems like the little me has become the most useless me.

Anyways,

*sending hugs and love*

hugs.gif

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016

It is upsetting I understand, but You never have to be anyone else but you 💜 someone's lack of notice or engagement does not define your worth ever. 💜

I appreciate, love and value bunny exactly as she is and hope others get to know her lovely self also. 🤗

*keeps hugging*

JustMeUwU December 27th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 I completely agree with @sunisshiningandsoareyou! And I love your posts, they make me smile :)

caringKiwi8601 December 28th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

You are so awesome bunny. You show that in so many ways. You are one of the most amazing people I met on 7 Cups. Thank you for always trying to be there for others.

screenshot-2022-12-27-at-12-06_1672142779.03.png

screenshot-2022-12-27-at-12-06_1672142818.44.png

Quote from picture: "We do not need magic to transform our world. We carry all the power we need inside ourselves already"

Bunny

Heyo,

It is *extremely* quiet in here. I am trying to grab someone's attention because I am desperate to start a conversation in here. Seems like everyone has been hiding. Now I am going to get you out of your hiding spot and give you a *big hug*. You all are truly amazing. Please start a convo or just reply yk. I kinda feel empty in here. Lol. Not trying to grab attention to myself. Just a bit lonely yk.

*sending love and hugs and cookies to you all*

Bunny

❤️Hey ❤️

❤️I don't know if your taking this as good news or bad news or however your gonna take this. However, i am taking a break from forum posts because my mental health has become *terrible* lately. I have been having meltdowns, making myself feel worse, or doing terrible things I can't say in here to myself. And just not doing great. I will try my best to reply to all of you soon. There may be a delay. ❤️

❤️*sending hugs and love to you all* ❤️

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016

And Bunny deserves all the breaks and self care. Take your time always ❤ *hugsss tightt*

JustMeUwU December 29th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 take your time buddy <3

amiableBunny4016 OP December 30th, 2022

Hey, hi, Hello, greetings,

Sorry about my strange intro! Hehe. I am now sort of kinda of ish back from my very short break. And in 1 or 2 days I have sorta realised a-lot. So .. Why not share? yk. 😂

So you know when we melt down into our thoughts and feelings aka deep thinking. We all do it. It can have a positive/negative effect. But I did some research (as always) and some investigating... And watched a few inspirational speeches about this topic and I can't believe what I found :o

Soo... I realised I was being hard on myself just for a few replies/non engagement in this forum thread. But before I think that.. I must question.. Why have I built this space in the first place? Does it really matter if a few people don't wanna read the crap? I had to find an answer to these questions and more questions came up in my head. I had to find the answers. And so on a piece of paper I wrote my answers and with a bit of researching and sitting in front of a laptop and watching endless videos....... I realised something.

Our society has been built on these things.. Not only on 7cups. If you go on social media we have all these "functions" (what I call them). They are programmed so that we can share, like, subscribe and all that. But let me tell you something magnificent... the amount of likes you get does not matter. It does not define your worth . It does not define you. Its just a number. The number of views you get really does not matter. We are living in an endless cycle of social media and its almost created for harmful content. As a young person myself, I avoid these platforms because they dont have any protection for young people what so ever. And we are exposed to useless content easily.

Same with 7cups.. Just cos I made a post and no one likes it doesn't define me. It does not give me worth. And just because.. there are some people out there. And they have lots of friends here.. and they get along with everyone well.... Doesn't mean I have to give up on my dreams for a few replies or lack of engagement. Since I was very young, I loved writing about these things. I loved writing about these things cos they made a difference.

And if they make a difference to lots of people. I am sure..Thats enough for me.

(if you disagree with anything I have said pls feel free to share. But please be respectful and kind so we do not have any conflict in this thread what so ever. Feel free to share. I am not "hating" or trying to be pessimistic with social media, but I am only talking about the reality. We live in an endless rattle on social media)

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 30th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

Welcome back!🤗

Greatly agreed and really happy with your realization. You do you always, and for you always, that's all that really matters and should matter anyway!❤

Bunny is doing so great even when she doesn't realise, and perhaps that's another sign of greatness, being so engrossed in being *you*! So proud of you everyday!❤

mytwistedsoul December 30th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Definitely agree 💙 When you write it should be for yourself. If others care to read along and maybe reply - the more the merrier 

amiableBunny4016 OP December 31st, 2022

Happy New Years Eve all!

On a positive note, thank you all for being so special and beautiful people. I have really enjoyed joining 7cups and making friends I never thought I would make. Thank you for being there every moment I needed it this year! Now we are opening a new book.... a new chapter.... 2023. Your loved. Your cared about. Your you. And I believe in you.

new-year.gif

Today is the last day of another year. Scary journey hey? I know... lots of people feel anxiety at this time. Its been a rough year for most of us. Battling things we never thought we would have to battle. Finding paths in life that we never planned to cross. Often we are forced into things in life. No one believes me. No one ever did believe in me. I spent my whole finding myself. Digging into the emptiness of the world. I didn't have faith this year. I didn't plan to make it till the end of the year. I was helpless. But one day I came to this place. Its like... A place to smile, to laugh, to hug, to cry.... to be. And its all thanks to you all. I can't thank you enough. I hope the new Year brings joy, smiles, happiness. And even in the hard times.. I will sit in the dark with you (since i already am sitting in the dark).....

Dont try to be perfect. Dont try to be like anyone else. Be you.

Like they say

"Be yourself, everyone else is already taken"

Bunny

JemmyX0X0 December 31st, 2022

I also have many hopes for the new year 🙏🏼

My main goal that kind of sums up all my other goals is to mature and grow at a comfortable pace mentally and physically.

amiableBunny4016 OP December 31st, 2022

@JennyINFP,

aww thats a lovely goal to have Jenny! Wishing you all the best for the New Year my friend! You can do this!

Bunny

JustMeUwU January 1st, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 happy new year Bunny! I had a great time with you here last year! Hopefully, 2023 is kinder to all of us. I’m proud of you my friend.

Lots of love, hugs and good wishes,
-Just
amiableBunny4016 OP January 1st, 2023

@JustMeUwU,

aww, hey Just, thank you so much! I am proud of you too! Thank you for being so supportive and a wonderful Part of the community!

And yes, I hope 2023 will be an awesome year!

Sending love and hugs and happy wishes!

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP January 1st, 2023

THello Lovelies,

Today I want to send this appreciation to :

The Peer Appreciation Team!

You all are such special, amazing, wonderful, caring people and thank you so much for everything you do! I love all the posts you make! I love the friendships you all have. I love you all for everything you do! Thank you all for the beautiful posts you make! Keep spreading smiles! Wishing you all the happiness in the world for 2023! You all are appreciated too!

Tags: Please let me know if I missed anyone out. Or tag them for me pls. This is a old list.

@Fristo @Sunisshiningandsoareyou @GloriaD @CosmicMiracle @SirenOfSerenity @dTanushree @Harsvin @UniversalSmile @cristlecares @gentleemperor @StargirlTina @justFarheen @KimByeongIn @jovialSunshine5049 @Frozty @TwoCreamTwoSugar @JasmineFlower222 @SirenOfSerenity @caringrain9809 @amiableBunny4016 @Liv125 @Bunny1637 @SukoLovesHito133 @TU100OT
@Lou73 JasmineFlower222
@emeraldlynn04 @JeIIyfish @Jass1301 @ThomasR37 @Redirecting @Loopoloop @Journey144 @Optimisticempath @Liv125 @Alkina @Shreya9800 @Lolowise475 @BenittaJ @SukoLovesHito133 @TU100OT @Jefferythebunny319 @Gaygirl90 @Angelofheaven20 @lyricalAngel70

Thank you for being the light in the darkness! I love you all very very much! You all deserve the world. *sending hugs and love and cookies*

If any of you are going through something tough, remember: someone cares and loves you and appreciates you. And your a beautiful human being .

thank-you-thanks.gif

I cant give back to you enough.

You all are amazing and thank you thank you thank you!

I cant express my thanks and love to you all.

Thank you for putting a smile on my face whenever!

Here is a letter from me:

Dear PAT team,

I was once a smile spreader. When I first found out about y'all, it meant the world to me. I was in my darkest of days. But I never knew such a wonderful group of people existed. Loving. Showing such kindness. I couldn't thank you all enough. Thank you for all the smiles you put on people. And i am sure you deserve a smile. I love you all for everything you do and everything you have done.

Be yourself. Thank you. Be you because your so special and unique. For the all the smiles you put on people's faces, you deserve a smile too.

smile.gif

screenshot-2023-01-01-at-23-47_1672616835.02.png

Thank you.

Bunny

Lou73 January 1st, 2023

This is such a wonderful post @amiableBunny4016 thank you for being a light on a dark evening 💙

lyricalAngel70 January 1st, 2023

Thank you for such a beautiful message filled with love, care, and appreciation. ♥️

I appreciate you too!

Love,

-Angel 💙💜♥️
@amiableBunny4016

SukoLovesHito133 January 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you for this bunny. Thank you for being the light, in the dark.

Love you, bunny. I know I didn’t know you that well, but you changed the lives of many people

Happy new year! Have a great day!

dtanushree January 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you sweet bunny. I read this message so many times and it made my day❤️☺️ Thank you so much for this beautiful post. Sending you lots of love 💕💕💕

happy-new-year-pets.gif

TU100OT January 2nd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Love the colors love the letter love the gifs love the love :D <3 and we all love you support and are here for you and each other as a team, as a community, as a family. Really love having you around. Thank you so much for all the tags of the PAT team. Feels Encouraging motivating and inspiring to do more and do good. Thanks again. You do bring a smile on the face whether or not smile spreader haha :D. Thanks. :)

GloriaD January 3rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Aww, thank you so much for this ... I don’t have many words to say today, but I want to let you know that your message and poem made me smile 😊 Thank you for being a part of PAT, for spreading happiness, for being so kind ... We appreciate you very much 💛

Angelofheaven20 January 3rd, 2023

This is a fantastic post, @amiableBunny4016. Thank you for shining a light on a gloomy night. Appreciate your thoughtfulness❤️

amiableBunny4016 OP January 2nd, 2023

Aww you guys so sweet.

Thank *you* for being the light in the dark. Maybe we can all be lights. Colourful Lights!

Hehe. Happy New year to all of you and Thank you again. Hehe. Sending all the love and joy in the world!

new-years-new-years-eve.gif

Wishing you all the best!

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP January 2nd, 2023

*to everyone*

thinking-thoughts.gif

Bunny

Daf8 January 3rd, 2023

❤️ Day 3 of 2023 loving this thread and admiring Bunny: It's getting harder and harder to not get some plane tickets and hug the nom out of this unrepeatable artist and magnificent person ❤️

amiableBunny4016 OP January 3rd, 2023

@Daf8,

You made me cry my friend😭

You is also very amazing and magnificent. Thank you so much for everything you doing.

I am also tempted to hug the nom out of you my friend.

hug.gif

Hehe. Thank you for your sweet messages (:

Bunny

Daf8 January 4th, 2023

❤️ Then, facts make you cry ❤️

❤️ Thank you, but **you** are amazing, remarkable, magnificent and oustanding. Thank you, but thank *you* for everything you do and are ❤️

❤️ Thank you! However, it's just the truth. Thank *you* for your sweetness, kindness and radiance ❤️

❤️ *Tight hugs* ❤️

amiableBunny4016 OP January 3rd, 2023

Hey,

How are you all doing? Is everything okay? if not then listen to me.....

You are doing great my friend. You deserve the world. I'm so glad you exist. Your existence brings joy and pleasure to this world. You a light. You always will be. Keep shining. And if it hurts. Then find the strength to keep going whether that be finding support from a listener or just taking a self-care break. Be you. Be yourself.

*I am so sorry for not being active lately, life has been busy with things going on.*

Just enjoy the small things. Small moments in life.

Bunny

Daf8 January 4th, 2023

❤️ Another beautiful post by this gemstone ❤️

❤️ By the way, your posts are appreciated, noticed, important, valuable and wonderful! ❤️

❤️ Thank you for the inspirational and heartwarming reminder! I have an idea for improvement: read that out loud to yourself and understand that it applies to you too ❤️

❤️ It's more than understandable, don't worry! Nothing to be sorry for. Take your time and take care, okay? You need and deserve it ❤️

❤️ Again, thank you for your priceless content! ❤️

❤️ If you aim for greatness, keep being you ❤️

Daf8 January 4th, 2023

❤️ Day 4 of 2023 adoring Bunny's content and thread: I'm resisting the urge to post the little *visual content* I made for Bunny *insert wink*. This thread is bookmarked and my heart is conquered. My brain, on the other hand, is comparing theories that attempt to express Bunny's magical essence (and is failing to explain how someone so virtuous even exists). Make a poem educating us about your shine, artist! ❤️

amiableBunny4016 OP January 4th, 2023

@Daf8,

Daf, I can't describe how truly amazing and appreciative you really are. Your so kind to me my friend. You are like the light in the dark. All the things you said to me go straight back to you my friend. ❤️Thank you for making me feel less alone. ❤️Thank you so much for all your support and help! Feel free to post those visual content about me. I really don't mind . This corner is not mine. Its made for you all. 😂

Anyways.... You gave me a brilliant idea for a post just with those few words. *gets excited*

*sending hugs and love*

james-cook-university-jcu.gif

Bunny

Daf8 January 5th, 2023

❤️ Thank you so ducking much, Bunny ❤️

❤️ However, the real thing no dictionary can describe is how amazing, amorous, appreciative, lovely, marvellous, radiant and pulchritudinous **you** are ❤️

❤️ Thank you, but I'm only sincere: the fact that you are extremely kind, sweet, caring and loving is your merit ❤️

❤️ Thank you! You melt my heart like a cup of ice cream in a broken freezer. However, *you* are a light that's brighter than the Milky Way! And thank you, but all of the things I say are about *you* ❤️

❤️ Aww, thank you! But that's easy because you are not alone (I only show you that you are not) ❤️

❤️ Awww, thank you so much! But thank *you* for providing and deserving so much kindness, support, care, consideration, help, thoughtfulness and love ❤️

❤️ On it! That makes today's report much easier. And this space is yours, but you selflessly share it and spread love to literally everybody through it, making it a safe space for all ❤️

❤️ The brilliant idea is all yours (and if it's the post down there, holy nom, it is brilliant indeed!), I just stated a little portion of your numerous virtues ❤️

❤️ Be excited! You deserve it ❤️

❤️ *Sending hugs, happiness and love to the treasure reading this* ❤️

amiableBunny4016 OP January 4th, 2023

Hey, hi, hello,

I have an idea of what i wanna write, but putting it into words hurts my brain 😂 I am a perfectionist. 😂

There are alot of things I posted in here that i regret posting lol. Because i want them to be "perfect" . But nothing really is perfect.

Hmm. Okay then. lets get started shall we?

Growing up, I think I have learnt alot about the world. I have uncovered some of the realities in this little corner. I have had my ups and downs and turny and twisty days. I never knew I had a hidden talent till this day came... I never knew I could write such things or hear that people care about me. I never thought about these growing up. I always thought that life was gonna be a straight line when I was young, but it turns out its not the reality, life is ups and downs and weird and strange and unpredictable. But when I look at myself now... The world has completely changed and so have I. But have I changed for the worse or better? The truth is neither me or you can answer that question. But I would have never come to where I am without courage and strength and support.

Only your support made me a better person I am today. Thats why I constantly thank people.

... But the people who hated me.... the people who didn't understand me... the people who judged me.... They don't see any of what I have accomplished and I don't necessarily want them to see. Whats the point when there are so many people in the world who love me and you? hey?

What I am trying to say here...... is never give up on your dreams. People always used to tell me "you can't do _____" or "you can't do anything." . No matter what people say, you gotta focus on yourself. You can choose to give up. You can choose to stop. But remember.. before you give up, think about how far you have come.

From the beginning till the end we all go through ups and downs. Its completely normal. Think about how many people love you or care about you. Think about everything thats happend. And most of all, think about you. I can't put into words how amazing you can be, if you just show yourself who you are. Be you, because thats what your loved for.

I can promise you, I don't say all this for the sake of posting. I say this because this is what I write about everyday. I say this because this is the only thing gives me the motivation to live. to breathe. We are born to live life. To endure the pain. To see happiness. And it feels all grey and harsh and.... It feels like the whole world is against us and we cry and scream. And it feels like its the end.

I don't know if many of you remember.. but I made a post in this corner about stories. It was one of the first things I talked about. Because you decide to write your story and if you wanna give up on that story, then fine. You can give up. No one is gonna stop you from giving up. My words can motivate you or you can try to find motivation to keep going. You matter. If you keep writing your story.... then your story can be passed on to difference people. Be the person you want to be. Not what others want you to be.

Thats all I can say today. I don't have anything else in my mind to .....write.

If I can, you also can.

Bunny