Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

@amiableBunny4016 space

amiableBunny4016 November 20th, 2022

Hi everyone,

Im gonna be posting here every week. So.. you may or may not have seen my poems across 7cups or my writing. Anyways, if you have not then thats okay.

Let me introduce myself. You can call me Bunny/Violet/Bun Bun. I am from the UK and I am 13 years old. So I came here to inspire, to love, to show kindness and to be respected. The biggest power on this planet is love and kindness. Humanity is in a state of disaster. Panic. Hatred. But hate never beats love. Because love has more power than hate.

I was bullied for over 6 years. I learnt alot across the years. I learnt to overcome. Learnt to love. Learnt to forgive. I am human. I am not a robot. I am not a stranger anymore. I am me. And if people wanna judge me for who I am then I say.... I forgive them. And I know that they can change.

Like Martin Luther King once said, “Returning hate for hate multiplies hate, adding deeper darkness to a night already devoid of stars. Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate, only love can do that.”

Humanity is changing. The world is awakening. And more and more people are realising the reality. The reality of social media. The reality of trauma. The reality of life. This is who we are. And together we form as 1.

We live in a big world. Scary. Isn't it? But its to beautiful. Its so beautiful how the sun rises. How then stars glimmer every night. How the wind howls. Isn't it? and we dont realise how beautiful it really is until..... we think about it. Think deeply about it and you will find how beautiful it is.

If your feeling alone right now. just know that.....

Your strong. Even if you dont believe it.

Your worthy. Even if you dont believe it.

You can get through this.

I am here for you.

We are here for you.

Thanks for reading, This is me, Bunny and this is my world.

Take care,

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP December 24th, 2022

Maria (@mariainfj) - Mariaaa.. Thank you so much for everything you done! You my bestie! You so supportive even tho your going thorugh tough time! I wish you a very Merry Christmas. I hope the new year brings you alot of happiness and joy and love!!!! You very valuable and amazing member of 7cups. I wish you all the best for the future! I love you sooo much! Please sttaayyy safe my friend! hehe. *gives gift and love and hugs* Merry Christmas and Happy new year!

I think thats all for today guys . Thank you to everyone for being amazingg!

merry-christmas-images-christmas.gif

Bunny

neverendingRainbow489 December 24th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 Lovely reflection and moving poetry. It is inspiring how you learned and grew throughout tough experiences.

*summons mods*

❤️❤️❤️How can i forget community mods !!! I sorry for leaving you. I forgot to send you all appreciation.

*claps* Community Mods.... Thank you so much for everything you do to keep the rooms safe! You all So amazing and kind and caring and beautiful people. Please stay safe this Christmas. I hope the new year brings you joy, light and happiness! You are loved and cared about especially by us teenies (and the oldies)!!!!! ❤️ I love you all! You all bring so much smiles on 7cups! I love youu!!! Wishing you all the light and joy for 2023 *gives hugs and love*

merry-christmas.gif

christmas-christmas-cookies.gif

hug-day.gif

@CommunityModEver @CommunityModAlex @CommunityModFinn @CommunityModChristine @CommunityModCharlie @CommunityModLou @CommunityModElliot @CommunityModKay @CommunityModAnne @CommunityModEden @CommunityModEllie @CommunityModWillow @CommunityModAaron @CommunityModLynn @CommunityModIris @CommunityModLucy @CommunityModJennie @CommunityModMeir

Bunny

CommunityModFinn January 3rd, 2023

@amiableBunny4016

Thank you Bunny! ⭐️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 24th, 2022

Retagging everyone so they can see ❤

@mariainfj @Fluffysheep8 @Mariseboo @cristlecares @CalmCoral @Here4good74 @Nomifordays @Jefferythebunny319 @tallWalker4850 @CallumCares421 @Ash132022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

aaaaa...... life saver. You are life saver. Thank you Sun. and sorry . I make alot of mistakes lol.

thanks-thank-you.gif

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016

Lol I love this gif xD and nuuu need to apologize. 😮 We all do and it's okay. Tags are the trickiest lol, but I wouldn't want anyone missing out such beautiful words from the sweet Bunny, so yes hehe had to retag. Plus we never have to do anything alone okie(?)🤗❤

aaa.. I wanna give you a hugeee hug. You to sweet to me. I might cry any time now.

dog.gif

Thank you bestie.

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 You called me bestie asdfghjk... I might actually cry for real right no--- *starts crying*

*Youuuu* so sweeet Bunny, it's super easy being sweet to you also. ❤ *huuuuuge hugs back and keeps hugging* it's okay to cry, we crying and hugging together yay! 😭🤗

love.gif

amiableBunny4016 OP December 25th, 2022

Oh Sun, I be your bestie hehe. And you is my bestie bestie bestie. You can cry with me it's ok my friend 😌😝💜💜💜💜💜💜

*Hugs if ok*

Hehe.

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 25th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 *cries with bestiee bunny and hugs hugs hugs* 🤧🥰❤ thankyouu hehe! Love the gif!

hugs-and.gif

Sun, look what I found :o

screenshot-2022-12-24-at-13-42_1671889353.07.png

@amiableBunny4016 I love this hehe! ❤ *shines with Bunnyy* We shine brighter when together, ya'know?🥰

We can be shining buddies Sun! Can I put that on my bio?? It would look so cool. You is my shining buddy.

cute-sunshine.gif

Bunny

@amiableBunny4016 Aww I'd love that so much! Yes please, you don't have to even ask Haha! Yay to being shining buddies! 🥰💛🌞

To everyone reading this:

screenshot-2022-12-24-at-13-44_1671889460.00.png

Bunny

I want to send this song to all of you (its a song thats stuck in my head every christmas so like... ) Some people say its terrible but i dont care lol.

xoxo.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAkMkVFwAoo
Bunny

Oh no, I have forgotten.

I recently had alot of hatred for myself for some reason. But Its Christmas.... and I think I can appreciate myself. Can I? So I write letter to future/present me.

Dear Future/present me,

Merry Christmas buddy! I know you didnt get much for Christmas this year due to personal issues! But remember, you beautiful. I'm sure you put alot of smiles on people's faces and you very strong.

7cups has been a real journey. I learnt many things on here. I also learnt...

I am never alone. People are there.

I used to hide in the corner of my room wishing someone could be there. And here is everyone. Being here. For me.

You amazing little person. Believe in yourself girl! You got this!

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year to dearest self! 😂

Bunny

💜 @amiableBunny4016 💜

Altruistic

Magical

Inspiring

Affable

Benevolent

Loving

Enough

Beautiful

Unique

Noble

Nurturing

YOU

Thankyou for shining so bright, and making all of us feel so warm. *you* are so so loved, appreciated and cherished always. Biggest love and hugs your way! 🤗💛

7 cups couldn't make any trophy bigger than the love and kindness I receive from beautiful people like *you*, so thank*you* for being one of my proudest accomplishments here, knowing you and becoming your bestie is definitely one of the bestest things ever. My heart is full of gratitude. 💛

Bless your kind heart always, sweet Bunny. I wuv you lots too. 🥰

Watching over you always, sending bright sunny beams to keep you warm and cozy exactly like the sun is looking over the cute bunny in the post. 💛

_1671893762.image.png

Oh Sunshine 😭😭😭

I was feeling like crap and all blue for a while today and this made me cry 😭😭😭😭 this Christmas is lonely 😭😭😭😭 and you made it less lonely. You deserve all the love and happiness in the world ♥️ I would give the world to people like you. Your all the same Sun buddy. You are the light at the end of the tunnel. Thank you for giving me hope. Thank you for everything Sun *hugs tightly*

Sun this year was so tough but thank you for being there. Thank you sun ♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️ for everything. Stay strong my friend.

Sending you all the love and Christmas wishes ♥️

Bunny

trigger warning: bullying. death, suicide

I was the Child- Inspirational Speech by Me, The Me I had always Been - Bunny

I was the child. I was the child who would walk across the corridors of the school trembling. I was the Child. I was the child who would get called names. Labels. Who would get shounted at by my bullies. I was the child who would hide at break times and try to hide from the names and the shounting and the jokes. They arent jokes. I was the child who would stare into a reading book and look at the words move across the page and wait for someone to attack me for being me. I was the child who would get notes of "your a terrible person". And the name calling and the fun and the jokes and the fears. They werent a joke. They might be a joke to them. But they aint no joke to me. People loose their lives to this. I almost lost my life to this as well. I wanted to end myself. When I say them, i talk about my bullies but now I refuse to call them my bullies because I know life is tough and hard and the word *bully* is used as a label for people who do it. But people change. People change. People grow. But I promise you that making fun of people just because of who they are doesn't make you look cool or whatever you think you are. It doesn't. Someone is broken. Hurting. Breaking on the inside. You dont know what hurt or crap is going on in their life. But people still go out there and bully other kids, what most teachers call verbal abuse, people still do it. And you know ... words hurt. I promise they hurt. Like someone said:

"Words are like weapons; They wound sometimes"

Words can do alot of hurt. But words can also heal. Just go out there and ask someone "are you okay?" or start a conversation. I promise , it can change someone's life. It can disrupt someone's negative thoughts. And I dont say this just for the sake of posting and to be popular. I was bullied for 6 years.

And it takes alot of effort to write this. I live and breathe these things. I dont talk about kindness and love and compassion for the sake of it. I dont write these long paragraphs for the sake of it. I do it because I want to. Just be kind for once. This damned world is an awful place. I know. But we can only make it better together.

Bunny

hey,

I am in very blurred lines right now. This whole picture isn't making sense. I am trying to put back together my pieces of life. But it almost feels impossible. I am seeing blurred lines between hate and love. I am in utter love with the beauty of the world. I try to embrace it everyday. But I have a blurred vision for humanity. Who have we become?

_1671909664.aa.jpeg

Im so confused. Its all going too fast. All at the same time... Someone help me out.

Bunny

merry-christmas-snow.gif

Wishing you all the best for the New Year! Have a good day all!

Bunny

Hello Beautiful People,

How are youu all? Hope you having a good day/eve/night and I hope you having a Merry Christmas!

I know this time of year can be very lonely and stressful for many of us (especially me). For others is a happy, joyous time of year. Whatever your going through, wherever you are, we are always here for you! You don't have to suffer this Christmas alone! You can always use this corner to maybe vent a little (Please leave trigger warnings)....

We always here for you.

Secondly, this Christmas is very lonely for me. Please feel free to share some joy and smiles here to maybe help me out a little :) Up to you.

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 25th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016

Yes we don't have to be alone or be Merry, if we aren't feeling it.❤

*hugs Bunny tight* 🤗

_1671981405.image.png

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*Hugs you tight back*

Seems like this Christmas is a dark one for me how is your Christmas going?

_1671983179.Screenshot_2022-12-25-15-31-36-62.jpg

Bunny

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 26th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 aww *sitting with bunny* I feel how difficult it is to force the merry feelings when we don't feel it really, and it's okay to not feel happy about the holiday. 💜

*hugs bunny*

It wasn't much for me either hehe, a usual day but had some guests over so we just had some dinner together.

*sends cookies*

Heylooo,

The fact that Christmas is so tough for me to embrace or to just feel happy. It just makes me wanna cry. Just living life is hard. I don't know where I'm going with my life. I'm confused. I'm done. I'm yeah..

Christmas is like trying to be happy even when your in the dark.

Bunny

I am Boreeeeeeeeeddddddddddddd and lonelyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

Anyone wanna chat here or something?

Bunny

JustMeUwU December 26th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 hi Bunny! I wasn’t able to be here for a couple of days, I hope you had and still have a wonderful Christmas. I know that this time can be difficult for people, if it is for you, I’m sending you a lot of strength, love and hugs. You got this.

Merry Christmas and big hugs again,

-your friend Just :)

amiableBunny4016 OP December 27th, 2022

@JustMeUwU,

Hi Just, sorry for the late reply my friend. Thank you so much. I hope you had a lovely Christmas too!

Same to you! Hope the New Year brings lots of adventures of hope for all of us!

Bunny

JustMeUwU December 27th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 don’t worry about it ;) thank you, Bunny! <3

amiableBunny4016 OP December 26th, 2022

What sort of a world do we live in?- Trigger warning: death, sensitive topics (e.g , war, hunger, disaster)

What sort of a world are we living in? Some sort of a joke or something? Everyone just takes it like we are playing a game... This isn't a game. You may wonder what I mean when I say "What sort of a world do we live in?". I wonder. Where the grounds of the Earth are used for war and conflict, where women and children and men are dying from hunger. Where kids tremble to go to school just cos they dont wanna get picked on. Where children as young as 7 are using social media,, Where young people are exposed to videos of self-harm or something harmful online. What sort of humanity is this? Where almost millions of people out there trying to commit suic1de every day just because they dont like themselves. Where young people wear make-up just to feel beautiful but they dont realise they have natural beauty. No one is ugly. Where we are endlessly killing our planet causing natural diasters and as the Earth gets warmer, we just sit and relax. What are we doing? You think all this is a joke.... You think everything we are exposed to is a joke. Well sometimes even the child has the act like the adult because it seems like some adults act like children. Where abuse , sexual abuse, mental abuse . people are suffering. And we are just sitting there. Endlessly sitting there. No one breaks the silence. It only takes 1 voice to speak out and 100 other people will find the courage to speak up. Break the silence.

Bunny

So..... today we are celebrating one of my friends birthday on 7cups! I am so happy happy happy to make this post for this amazing friend!

Happy Birthday Adrien! (@DragonPixal)

Wishing you all the best my friend! You is amazinggg! You always put smile on my face! Sending you happy happy wishes my friend!

hb.gif

Happy Birthday My friend! Thank you for everything you done!

From Bunny

I dont know if the tag worked :o

Sunisshiningandsoareyou December 26th, 2022

@amiableBunny4016 aw so sweet! ❤

Happy Birthday, Adrien! 💛 I hope you have a lovely day and year ahead! Sending treats of your choice! @DragonPixal

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

❤️❤️❤️

Anyone else feeling like total crap?

Bunny

Haters- You hate me. Right?

Recently, I've been added to typical online groups (these are people I know) who make hate groups to hate me or bully me 😝 this is so funny and stupid. I find it so funny how people hate me so much. You think all the trauma I had to go through was fake? You think I'm just no one? I am human. I'm not gonna ask you to stop hating me cos that would just be cringe and you would probably laugh. If your gonna hate me, I will hug you and ask you one thing "are you okay?".

Story: I used to do campaigns at school to make a difference. I used to be bullied for alot of reasons. Now people hate me for making a difference at school ❤️

Mate, thank you for hating me. But that makes no difference to my life. I am not gonna stop doing good until you stop doing bad. Your only making a fool out of yourself ❤️😝 sending love

Bunny

amiableBunny4016 OP December 27th, 2022

Tagging some amazing people:

@Sunshiningandsoareyou @caringKiwi8601 @vroomvroom @DarkerPlaces @mysteriousClover

You all amazing amazing! Thank you for everything your doing for the community!

(I will be tagging people more often now hehe! Cos everyone deserves to smile!)

Bunny