Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Wolf Den

xxParkerxx January 17th, 2023

Welcome to the wolf den!

Our body's name is Lynn, though you will likely encounter Zoe, Charli, and Clarisse. Anyone younger will be actively supervised by an older alter.

Topics may be triggering. Before triggering posts I will add: TW TOPIC the topic will be specified

Negative topics that may be discussed:

DID

Anxiety

POTS

hEDS

Gastroparesis

MCAS

Abuse

Self Harm

Family dynamics

Positive topics that may be discussed:

Gymnastics

Books

Siblings

Animals

xxParkerxx OP January 17th, 2023

TW SELF HARM; GASTROPARESIS

So I wish these stupid urges would go away. Theyve gotten so much worse since my doctor told me I probably have gastroparesis and that the best hope for right now is mild episodical which can be dealt with by changing my diet and maybe medication. Ugh I hate this.

I medaled in everything at my meet! Plus I'm reading 5 books right now. Just trying to get through the week.

Feel free to comment and whatever.

xxParkerxx OP January 19th, 2023

I hate this. I'm so tired and to anxious all the time. I wish I could fix this all easily but idk how

I got in a really really bad fight with a friend yesterday because she had a "bad day"

She had to do gym class and a teacher assigned homework. Then she told me how she got her and a friend starbucks but didn't want to get me any. I feel like shes becoming toxic but idk what to do

I feel like the world is out to get me today

AvyIsKing January 19th, 2023

@SystemOfWolves

im super sorry your friend is turning out to be toxic, i wish you the best, because well, toxic friends kinda suck (trust me, been there)

and i hope you feel better

@Jefferythebunny319

it just really hurts ya know