Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sun's Space 🌻

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 6th, 2021

Hey hey lovely people coming across, I hope y'all are doing well.💛

From quite some time I've been wanting to create my own space around here, somewhere, I can be myself, share a little more of me and encourage others too.

In this thread, you can expect some inspiring words, quotes, appreciations and gratitude, sharing about my 7 cups journey, thoughts, insights, experiences in life, random musings etc. (Basically anything that comes to mind or I find on the internet lol)

Feel free to spend time here, upvote and reply if you'd like to, share your thoughts on the posts etc.🥰

More than welcome, as long as we keep this a mutually supportive, respectful, kind and safe space for everyone.

Thankyouuu so much for being here.

Hugs, Cookies and Good Vibes for everyone!

sunisshining-sun.gif

amiableBunny4016 January 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

we should have a noni 2. this noni seems to nees retirement.

pfft.. ahahaha.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 15th, 2023

@amiableBunny4016 Ooh yes xD we can't guarantee if Noni #2 would be efficient either though!😭

*replaces noni* xD I can try to be less annoying and less broken than Noni for sure!😂

amiableBunny4016 January 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou,

But You is not broken. To be honest you would do a better job than Noni. noni needs a break.

Lol. Noni bot was the bot who helped me connect to a listener when I was new on cups. Those days were strange lol 🤣

(I share alot of random things so be aware I talk alot once I get comfy with someone)

Bunny 🐇

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 15th, 2023

_1673778292.image.png

🥳 balloons and party hats definitely make it better, no?🥰

Light hearted part aside, it's certainly important to acknowledge how we feel, no matter how uncomfortable or difficult or "incomprehensible" it seems.💛 ~ Y'alls reminder for the time you read this!🤗

VictoriaLove7 January 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

That's true, we don't have to be perfect at all times. When we allow ourselves to feel whatever it is that we feel, then we can go through it and come out of it, and hopefully we will feel less stress or feel better then.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 16th, 2023

@VictoriaLove7 Aw yes true, wise Vic. 🤗

I also feel that even if acknowledging something doesn't inherently make us feel "better"/ "improved", it's still a brave thing to do, one of the many steps towards allowing feelings just *be*, or work through them more actively, whatever feels more inclined towards, at the time.💛

emotionalTalker2260 January 15th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

😆 *yeets stressed and replaces it with depressed*

start-the-party-lets-go.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 18th, 2023

@emotionalTalker2260 Imma join too! 🥳minions-its-time-to-party.gif

emotionalTalker2260 January 18th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

They say three makes a party

@emotionalTalker2260 Yes!😛

@NoneTheWiser

lol Jess, I'm glad it made you giggle, it made me laugh too when I first saw it and had the "should share with others" thought!😄

I guess it's the sarcasm here too, that made me laugh also xD how the expresssions didn't really change in the two pictures! 😛 In a way, "acknowledging/ celebrating 'em feelings doesn't necessarily make any *visible* difference but why miss a chance to wear a party hat and go all the way partyingg" hehe!🥳

Yes yes, me posting things here is also a way to "save things" to read back on or chuckle later!😆

emotionalTalker2260 January 16th, 2023

@NoneTheWiser

😛 you coming to my party? Hahahhaa

jigglypuff-sad.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 27th, 2023

I sometimes do it randomly lol, share things here that I may have said/ shared elsewhere, in PMs, chats or other threads, in a way to keep a track of the things I'd like to read again also. 😮❤

Here's something recent!

"we don't need to validate the need for rest comparing it with productivity of any sort, even breathing is a tedious task lol"

All you did today was just breathe? That's okay too and you're allowed to pause and rest also. (Minus the guilty feeling, yesss) 🥰

rest-tired.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP January 27th, 2023

*sets up an amusement park* and invites @Aishaa97 to ride inside sunny space! 😛❤

roller-coaster-thrilling.gif

LilacLeopard January 27th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

what an honour!! I get an invite to hang out with the forum celebrity themselves😎😮

*sets up camp in this thread*

Thank you my very sweet and sunny friend💜💖

Some confetti for you

confetti-sticker.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 4th, 2023

@Aishaa97 Aw a camp! *dances in confetti with youuu* yayay!🥰

(I have inbuilt vacuum cleaners here xD we no worry about creating a mess here😛)

LilacLeopard February 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Poor Sunny worried I will hand them cleaning supplies 😉😛.

@Aishaa97 You have that charm, Aishamusingggg! 😛😈

BlueRivercares February 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou what is this place? xD

knocked-up-pete.gif

@BlueRivercares

Whatever you want it to be! A sunny place. A comfy place. A "i want to sit with you" place. A "can use a hug" place. A "has something to share" place. A "let's have fun" place. A "lets figure in time how this goes" place. 😛❤

Soooo nice to see you peeking here hehe, Blue! 🤗

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou hehe thank you for letting me in

so-cute.gif

@BlueRivercares Ofcourse you're welcome here always!❤

bear-hearts.gif

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

@BlueRivercares Bluey you missed the opportunity to ask Sunny for candy and cookies! They said this place is whatever we need😮😛

@Aishaa97 I have lot more plans...first time to settle😁😎

@Aishaa97

Oh yes, what Aisha said^

We do have a personal candy store and amusement park here, exclusively for those staying in Sun's Space. 😛

having-fun-naomi-campbell.gif

candy-sweet.gif

Enjoy! 🥰

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *noms all the candy*😛

eating-sweets-agnes.gif

@BlueRivercares

Blue is enjoying already I see. 😛 Yay! ❤

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

No fair I was in PM land 😭 Bluey nommed all the snacks. Sunny you will have to provide an infinity amount of snacks, Bluey noms everything in sight

@BlueRivercares

@Aishaa97

Aww haha we got an infinite supply here for everyone. 🥺 *shares more candiees and cookies with Aishaa* ❤

Happy nomming, you two! :P

❤ @BlueDarkAurora ❤

💛 @NoneTheWiser 💛

angel-cute.gif

BlueDarkAurora May 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I met the blue butterfly :O your hug was received all right *-* and with it came your sun rays that kept me warm for days <3 Thank you for sharing your kindness and warmth with me.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP May 8th, 2023

@BlueDarkAurora Aww yay that's lovely to hear and it's so good to see you, looong time haha! How have you been?

❤_❤

BlueDarkAurora May 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou So long so long +_+ Been doing good, how are you? I hope you keep your cup filled right up to the top with magical sun potion.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP May 8th, 2023

@BlueDarkAurora Indeedio! :P

I'm so happy to hear it's been good for you! ❤ Lol thankyouu, always so full of kindness! :') I've been okiee hehe, the cup is refillable luckily! :P

BlueDarkAurora May 9th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou That's what I am saying *-* may you always be spilling with kindness.. And yes the cup is always refillable, I hope you have an infinite supply of all the things that are good in the world. Some days are cloudy so we enjoy the cool wind instead but the sun is always there, we know it in our heart.

Know that you are so much appreciated. Your presence makes a difference. I hope you never run out of people who makes you feel loved and wanted <3

Sooo what are we taking today?🌻

take-what-you-need-pull-tabs.gif

Hey hey @ouicherie found another like that yay, this one's screenshott-able (it's a word now) also!🤗

What did you get? (And everyone else reading this)❤

ouiCherie February 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I was on the way home when I saw your tag. And couldn't wait lol. I closed my eyes, breathed and ss. And what I got is a reminder that I need it the most right now! Thanks, Sunnie! 🤗

screenshot-20230204-164345-samsung-internet_1675510250.jpg

What do you get?

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP February 8th, 2023

@ouiCherie Aww sending lots of faithful beams your way!🤗

I got "honor" but I'm unsure if it fits lol.😮