Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Sun's Space ๐ŸŒป

Sunisshiningandsoareyou March 6th, 2021

Hey hey lovely people coming across, I hope y'all are doing well.๐Ÿ’›

From quite some time I've been wanting to create my own space around here, somewhere, I can be myself, share a little more of me and encourage others too.

In this thread, you can expect some inspiring words, quotes, appreciations and gratitude, sharing about my 7 cups journey, thoughts, insights, experiences in life, random musings etc. (Basically anything that comes to mind or I find on the internet lol)

Feel free to spend time here, upvote and reply if you'd like to, share your thoughts on the posts etc.๐Ÿฅฐ

More than welcome, as long as we keep this a mutually supportive, respectful, kind and safe space for everyone.

Thankyouuu so much for being here.

Hugs, Cookies and Good Vibes for everyone!โค

sunisshining-sun.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP August 22nd, 2022

๐Ÿฅฐ Pizza Supremacy Only! ๐Ÿฅฐ

_1661192632.image.png

mytwistedsoul August 22nd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I like how you deal with life lol! ๐Ÿ˜€ *makes a note to order pizza*

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP August 22nd, 2022

@mytwistedsoul Aw hehe soul, thankyou! XD And yayy I hope you enjoy it, don't forget to share. ๐Ÿ˜›

pizza-food.gif

mytwistedsoul August 22nd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐Ÿคค all those different kinds of deliciousness

Gladly shares

stickmen-toys-pizza-stickmen-toys.gif

Sad thing is - they don't deliver here. They can't find the house ๐Ÿ˜• I'd have to go get it

*whispers* there's people out there lol ๐Ÿ˜…

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP August 26th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

I know right. ๐Ÿฅบ

Oh noes, I wish they could deliver to your home, going to get it from the place and seeing people there sounds mission-almost-abort to me. :')

*whispers back* unlessssss the ever so amazing pizza cheese calls you and assures you that it'll be super okay, just come here, order take away and poof. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ (No pressure, okie? โค *hugs Soul*)

*shares lots of pizza with soul* ๐Ÿ•

mytwistedsoul August 29th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou When the call of pizza gets too strong to deny - I do sometimes make the dreaded trip to pick it up lol ๐Ÿ˜

Or make a homemade one with extra extra cheese ๐Ÿ˜‹ more ๐Ÿ• for sharing ๐Ÿ•

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP August 29th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Yayy see? Pizza calls are the best haha. Super proud of Soul for not hanging up on pizza.๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Oooh the one great thing about home made pizza is that we can add whatever amount of cheese in it.๐Ÿฅฐ Extra extra cheese is the way to go! *noms*

mytwistedsoul August 30th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Nope never hang up on pizza - just let it go to voicemail every now and again lol ๐Ÿ™‚

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP August 30th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Haha indeediooo. ๐Ÿ˜›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 7th, 2022

"We're falling apart,

still we hold together,

we've passed the end,

so we chase forever,

'cause this is all we know,

this feeling's all we know." ๐ŸŽตโค

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 9th, 2022

@Angelx28

Awww sweet Angel ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’– *hugs back tightly* you're always in my thoughts too. How's september treating you far? :o

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 10th, 2022

@Angelx28

Aww I'm so glad it is going better than August, and I hope it continues to get much much better.๐Ÿ’– And same same haha, better also. *wraps you in lots of hugs*

Alsooooo, Little Miss Angel is adorable pro max. ๐Ÿ˜›

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 10th, 2022

*pokes* @LoveToGod ๐Ÿ’–

Welcome to Sun's Space, Lovely Love! ๐Ÿ˜›

*sets you a comfy space with all your favorite snacks* ๐Ÿ’–

Feel at home, you! ๐Ÿค—

LovetoGod September 16th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thanks for inviting me to your sweetest space sunnnyyyyyyy

I am sure people enjoy being with you because you makes them super comfortable, lovable and cared. Because you are princess ๐Ÿฅบโค

Gonna send cute gifs for cutie pie ๐Ÿ˜—๐Ÿ’–

i-love-you-riley.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 16th, 2022

@LovetoGod

Aww haha cutuu being, *you* are the sweetest ever, with the most adorable things to say, that melt my heart always. ๐Ÿฅฐ

I'm really happy to have you here, adding more of your loveliness, Love!๐Ÿ’–

Yay gifs, looking forward to them hehe. Anything and everything is welcome from you here always. Paint this space super cute like you! ๐Ÿ˜›โค

milk-and-mocha-i-love-you.gif

LovetoGod September 20th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Heyyyyyyy sunnnyyyyyyyy โคโคโคโค

I don't know what's wrong I don't get notifications for tag sometimes and I just opened this post again so saw your reply and got to know about your birthday๐ŸŽ‚๐Ÿฅบ

I am extremely sorry for not wishing you earlier. I hope you forgive me ๐Ÿฅบโค

Wishing you a very very Happy Happyyyyyyy Birthday to you Sunnyyyy๐ŸŽ‚๐ŸŽ‰๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ’–

May God bless you with lots of love, happiness, blessings, success and everything you want to have. I hope your every wishes come true. A birthday is like a new year and my wish for you, is a great year full of happiness and sunshine. Wishing you so much good luck with everything in your life. I hope you live long happily. Congratulations to your family and friends to have such a special person on this day. Keep glowing and growing. Always be happy and keep smiling. Always bring sunshine everywhere you go. Always be like this *sunnyyyyy* . I love you so much. Sending lots of love, hugsssssss, gifts, cupcakes, pizzaaaaa โคโคโคโคโœจโœจ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿค—๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿฐ๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿ•๐Ÿค—โค๐Ÿ˜ƒโค

Enjoy your day. Have a magical birthday sweetheart ๐Ÿ’–โœจ

_1663685417.IMG_20220920_201601.jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 27th, 2022

@LovetoGod

Omggg I didn't receive this tag either smh (something is certainly up with forums and tags lately ๐Ÿฅบ), but good thing this is my thread and I'm wandering in my own space lol! xD

Lovely loveeeee, you're so sweet and adorable hehe, lol it is okie, your wishes reached me already and that's all that matters. ๐Ÿ’–

Thankyouuu for being soooo kind to me always hehe, these are such beautiful wishes, just like you, and I hold them close to heart, just as I hold you. ๐Ÿ’– *shares all the yumm food with youuu* and *hugs back tightttlyyy*

Always will be *sunnyyy*, noted! ๐Ÿฅฐ

You be this *lovely* always too, okie? It suits you the most. ๐Ÿฅบ

I love you moreeee, you super duper cutuuu hooman. ๐Ÿ’–

Thanks for making me feel so celebrated every day. You make me happy pro max! ๐Ÿฅฐ

bear-blow-a-kiss.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 14th, 2022

Haha Tan Tannn, I thought we should really have a place to come back to, can't rely on that chatroom lol (๐Ÿ˜›), we don't know what happens in 20 years xD (now that I give more thought to this, we don't know about forums too in 20 years lolol). :')

@dtanushree, remember in 20 years!๐Ÿ˜›

After all this time? Always. Yasss!โค

Also welcome to my space, feel at home (obviously xD).๐Ÿค—

dtanushree September 15th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

*Subscribes to this thread*

Bookmarks this as well.

All set for coming back here after 20 yrs. Or maybe spend the time here with my sunshine for the next 20, 30, 40 etc yrs? XD

This is a great idea sun ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ *reads all the post here*

Lol I hope forum space never changes. We need to tell the admins about our Long-term plan. Lololol XD

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 15th, 2022

@dtanushree

Aw yesss, we here for many many years and then after that many years too, because after all that time too~ always!โค

snape-professor.gif

Weee thanks for subscribing, and sure haha, take your time to flip through the pages. You're also welcome to share anything anytime. ๐Ÿค—

Yes yes, let's go xD but then Admins to us- _1663226483.image.png๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sunn ๐Ÿ˜ฎ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

Can I keep sending snail mails to you in thiss thread?? Since this is your virtual home ๐Ÿ‘€

(I'll send it anyway. Obviously *shrugs* )

Sends wuii to send love to sun for now.

( โ— โ€ข แด— โ€ข โ— ) โค

@dtanushree

Oof what is this question and why is this a question *noms question* (love the text in brackets lol) and yasssss, MiCasa is SuCasa always! ๐Ÿค—โค

Aww wui is always welcome here too. Sending more love back to Wui and youu.

โคโŠ‚โ—‰โ€ฟโ—‰ใคโค

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Dayumm that's sooo kawaaii (cute)

What's its name? Wuii wants to be friends with this cute little emoticon ( โ— โ€ข แด— โ€ข โ— ) โค

@dtanushree

Hehe I know right, kawaiii indeediooo.๐Ÿฅฐ

We have to think of a name. ๐Ÿ˜ฎ Suggest please! XD

Yay friends!

( โ— โ€ข แด— โ€ข โ— ) โค ๐Ÿค โคโŠ‚โ—‰โ€ฟโ—‰ใคโค

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Hmm๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

Wuii and Muii ?

XD

@dtanushree lol xD sounds goody, till we get another name Haha! ๐Ÿ˜†

millipede03 September 15th, 2022

S true buts rlly hard sometimes I try to control myself but I still have harmful thoughts about hurting the people. It's so hard to love your enemy nowadays

@millipede03

Indeed โ™ฅ๏ธ it is hard to respond with kindness and love when you receive hate, criticism and unpleasant things in return. So, I read this quote ones-

"Our prime purpose in this life is to help others. And if you can not help them at least don't hurt them."

Because we know that pain exists we are capable of loving and caring.. its absolutely okay to not want to be nice to people who criticize us (foes, enemies) ๐Ÿ˜Š Just do as much as you can. We are here for you always.

Sends wuii with lots of love for you ( โ— โ€ข แด— โ€ข โ— ) โค

emotionalTalker2260 September 15th, 2022

fiorimazzo.gif

For sunnie ๐Ÿ˜ฎ

@EmoRex

Aww sweet emooo, thankyouuu.๐Ÿ’–

reencuentros-reencuentro.gif

emotionalTalker2260 September 15th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

i love love love that gif ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ’–

matt-hug-hugs.gif

@EmoRex hehe love it tooo, that was us running into each other in forums couple of months ago!๐Ÿ˜› *hugs emooooo* ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ’–

emotionalTalker2260 September 16th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The gif you sent, that was like when we first spoke to each other ๐Ÿฅบ๐Ÿ’–

@EmoRex

Awwww yes, certainly was one of the first gifs too hehe! \๐Ÿฅฐ/

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 19th, 2022

positive-vibes.gif

Sometimes it be like that, gotta #SmashIt ๐Ÿ˜›โค

mytwistedsoul September 19th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou ๐Ÿ˜ ๐Ÿ˜‚

Aaravi24 September 20th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *brings cake in the Sun's space* โค๏ธ๐Ÿ‘€๐ŸŽ‚ Spam timee ๐Ÿ˜›

_1663662010.sun.jpg

34f153c27750190332195c05ae86d6a8.jpg

205b51ba2d7e6f0a94d78758681eaa6c.jpg

96c31861670c328b55960c878f3fb135.jpg

3260e5d6dc429d878fd001cd43d07ea4.jpg

d49f3972687301825cf70f28427161da.jpg

ef586c753ff9b278b4920a98bd74d29b.jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou OP September 20th, 2022

@Aaravi24

Awww so many beautiful cakes, I love me a pizza cake, you know me so well haha. Thankyouuuu so much, lovely being.๐Ÿฅบโค *biggest hugs*

_1663681349.image.png

Omgg this one I had to see if you made it or it was something on the internet, it just fits haha, exactly what you'd want to say. Now I know you spent lots of time looking for the most suitable images. Just how thoughtful can you be!๐Ÿฅฐ

*gather around, people, we all cutting cake together*

โค @mytwistedsoul @Angelx28 โค

cut-cake-food52.gif

mytwistedsoul September 20th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *Joins Angel and Sun โค๏ธ* The cake looks yummy! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Aaravi24 September 25th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou , If you notice carefully, every picture is somehow related to you or your name :P <3 hehe

yus me saved them since long time๐Ÿฅบ

*leaves soo many hugsss* and Yay cakeeeeeeeeee ๐Ÿ˜›