Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pieces of the Jigsaw

Everlee October 9th, 2021

Hello there, I am Everlee, a teenager who is struggling with a couple of issues. I just want my thoughts to be somewhere and that's why I am starting this thread. I don't mind having comments on this thread as long as they are supportive. :)

There might be some triggers in my posts, so please be careful of not triggering yourself and read further at your own risk. Have a great one!

coldbreeze00 May 12th, 2022

@selflessSpruce1515

stawwpppp ignore 😭😭😭😭

selflessSpruce1515 May 12th, 2022

@coldbreeze00

(One word.. no 😀😭 Y'all mock me, so Ima mock you back 😀)

Everlee OP May 13th, 2022

@coldbreeze00 Oh did I really motivate you to change your profile picture?😭 Aw we are looking so bootiphul in our pfps okay 😔✨

And I'm so sorry for my extremely late replies, I got exams sis and I hope you are doing wellll and awie thank you for the kitkat okay Imma make a kitkat shake and we could share it okay 😔✨

@selflessSpruce1515

Fair enough Spruce Juice 😭
selflessSpruce1515 May 9th, 2022

@Everlee

_1652094429.image.jpeg

🤗 ❤️

@selflessSpruce1515 Hey Spruce, I'm so sorry I couldn't reply before here, I really appreciate you for filling this thread with so much love and kindness! Ya da best! c:

selflessSpruce1515 May 13th, 2022

@Everlee

Awwww, it's my pleasure, Foreverlee ❤️❤️❤️ *hugsssss*

@selflessSpruce1515 Hugsssssssssssss🍭🤗🤗

selflessSpruce1515 May 13th, 2022

@Everlee

Ooo, a lollupop 😛 *noms the lollupop* 🍭

Everlee OP May 14th, 2022

@selflessSpruce1515 Aw yayy! 😔✨

Everlee OP May 15th, 2022
~ Lalalaa second choice lalalaa ~
selflessSpruce1515 May 15th, 2022

@Everlee

_1652630062.image.png

🤗 ❤️

Everlee OP May 17th, 2022

@selflessSpruce1515 Thank you Spruce, back at ya!

Please leave me alone, please stay away. I don't want anyone.

I have wasted quite some years in my life not doing anything, wasting time as much as possible, ruining my schedule, messing things up, being angry about nothing, giving myself a headache, hurting myself, invalidating myself, stressing too much, hating myself, thinking about giving up, crying about studies, crying about not being good enough, crying about not being there for people, crying for not having friends, crying because of family issues, crying for feeling lonely when I am not, crying for not being normal, crying for not meeting expectations, crying for not scoring well, crying for being average, crying, crying, crying and crying. I have spent a lot of time hearing "you are just a teenager, this will pass, this is just a phase, everyone struggles, these aren't even problems, you are thinking too much" maybe I AM thinking too much, maybe I AM being a "Teenager" maybe these aren't "real" problems, maybe I AM too self-centered and maybe this is just a phase but it hurts really bad. It hurts when I know that I need to score better yet I can't concentrate but only get distracted and forget everything I read. It hurts that I can't fulfil my parents' expectation when the only thing they ask me to do is to study, sometimes parents just have too many expectations but if they are paying so much money to my school, I think that they have all the rights to have expectations from me to score well and get into a good university and yet I can't do that one simple thing they are asking for instead just disappointing them. I don't mean to sound like I'm bragging but I'm tired of being there for people and nobody being there for me, I just wonder if someone would even care if I was not present and deep down I even know that the answer is no because sis they only come to you when they are struggling and don't care about you otherwise but I understand them as well because I just don't deserve anyone, my presence itself a torture but I can't help it. I am tired of being tired, I'm tired of me too and I'm tired of everyone else too just as they are tired of me. I am just stuck in a loop where I don't recognize myself anymore and I don't want to continue to be in the loop with this stranger I have become but I don't even have a choice. It just hurts. I can't see anything but a failure in myself and it fucking hurts to continue with having no wish to do so. I don't like being angry, I don't like to be dry, I don't like to cry but I am too messed to change myself again. I cry for nothing and everything at the same time. If it wasn't for my parents, I would have ended it all when I wanted to but I can't do it anymore. I am just a corpse in this reality and I am tired of looking for ways to live again. I don't want "friends" I don't want anyone, I just want some happiness and peace and I wish I knew where to find it because I am too tired of searching for it. I'm tired of the lies, I am scared of getting close to people, I am disappointed with myself and I don't know how to fix me and not for myself but for my parents, I will never quit, I don't think I can, not anymore. I am just stuck and I'll be stuck in this loop forever and ever thinking about every single way I wasted all of my time, I knew and yet I couldn't do anything about it. I deserve nobody and for the kind of person I am, it's of course better for people if they stay away from me. I am never getting attached to anyone again. I wouldn't want to hurt anyone, I would never do that on purpose and if I do, I would never be able to accept myself, it's really better for people to be away from me and though it hurts, it's for the best and I can't change for anyone else again. I'm too tired. I just wish I knew a way to get out of this loop without hurting anyone.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 18th, 2022

*hugsssss* @Everlee ❤

*shares lots of ice cream cake and pizzaa*

_1652857176.image.png

Everlee OP May 19th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Oh God Sunshine, I didn't expect it c': thank you so much and it's been a while, how are you? ^^ *Noms ice cream cake and pizzaa* 😌✨

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 22nd, 2022

@Everlee

Awww always expect the unexpected hehe 😛

And it really has been a while, sweet lee has been In my thoughts. ❤

I'm doing okay, currently a bit unwell but that'll be fine soon lol, thanks for asking. How are you?

Everlee OP May 27th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Aw Sunshine, I couldn't reply before, I apologize :c

I hope that your *okay* turns into much better veryyy soon c: and aw no sun is unwell *gives sun comfort cookies and a blanket full of love* I hope you feel better soon, but since the message was quite some time before, how are you doing now? :o

I'm good, Sun just got exams so couldn't be here much, but only a few are left now! ✨😌

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 29th, 2022

@Everlee

Awww sweet Leee, thankiees for the cookies and the blanket full of love, duly received hehe and much appreciated. ❤

How kind of you really! I'm doing much better.

Oh exams are always present haha, I hope your exams are going well and yay only few to go. Please take good care of yourself as well. Sending lots of pizza and ice cream cakeeee! ❤

Andddd no need to apologize, always take your time to reply, absolutely no rush and I do not mind at all. 🤗

Everlee OP June 1st, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Aw happy to know that the delivery was successful d:

Look who's saying, someone who is much more kind and yay, I'm glad you are doing much better! How understanding you are c:

Yes haha, 3 more as for this month haha! I hope you are taking care of yourself too and I hope things are going well for you/ become better for you 🤍 Thankss soo much for the pizzaa and ice cream cake andd alsoo for your sunshinee d:

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 1st, 2022

@Everlee

It most definitely did hehe!

Andddd yes, I'm the one talking, just being honest and giving the credit where it is due! 😛 You are incredibly kind, thoughtful, understanding and appreciative, Lee! ❤

Oooh 3 more to go :o I hope you get to relax super soon and get time for self care amidst the studies too. *hugssss*

Thankieees for being so sweet always, lee, I appreciate it more than just some pizza and ice cream cake could ever convey lol! 🤧❤ Hoping the same and even better for youuuu! Take careooo! 🤗 *sending warm sunny beams*

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 1st, 2022

@Everlee

Alsooo I adore your new profile picture 🌈❤ Happy Pride Month (to everyone reading this)❤🌈

Everlee OP June 2nd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

You are the sweetest, Sun c: *puts mirror in front of you* seee it's youu, it's only youu! :p Only 2 more exams left nowww and thank youu so much c: Awe *hugs* believe me, I think the same about you, your presence is a bliss <3 Please take care of yourself alsoo! 🌮✨

And thank you so much Sun! Happy Pride month! 🌈🏳‍🌈

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 4th, 2022

@Everlee

Nuuu, youuu the sweetesstttt, Leee! 🤧❤ uwu

❤🤗 *hugsss hugssss hugssss* 🤗❤

Everlee OP May 22nd, 2022

fiAUza4.png

🍭

Everlee OP June 1st, 2022

My darling dear, you're never here
When I'm in pain you hide and disappear
Like shadows in the atmosphere
Charming the stratosphere, yeah
I prayed for you, and catch you near
In hopes you'd chase away my fears
I'm on my own, you made it so
And now I'm chasing nightmares through your pain

I used to run with you through the great big leaves
Laugh at you when you laugh at me
Hope for us because I believed
That home was just you and me

I thought you were the one for me
That's why I gave you everything
Held you close by the stormy seas
Oh, you meant the world to me

Oh I'm gonna do this on my own
No point in blaming you-you did not know

Everything by Diamond Eyes

Everlee OP June 3rd, 2022
Tryna fit your hand inside of mine
When we know it just don't belong
There's no force on earth
Could make me feel right, no
Tryna push this problem up the hill
When it's just too heavy to hold
Think now is the time to let it slide
So come on, let it go
Just let it be
Why don't you be you
And I'll be me?
Everything that's broke
Leave it to the breeze
Let the ashes fall
Forget about me
Let it go by James bay
Everlee OP June 4th, 2022

The two sides of me:

First side:

Bruh I don't give a damn about what you think, if I wanna do something Imma go do it, you have been controlling my life for so long and if for once I feel like saying that I wanna be independent, ya think I am selfish? I AM SELFISH THEN, do whatever you want to, Imma just disappear from your lives and live happily. I didn't expect this from you, NEVER. I never thought you'd classify me thinking about being independent as selfish. I have a life and I wanna live it because I got plans and I'm sorry for being this bitch I'm not gonna take any responsibilities just for ya to tell me how imprudent I am all the time

Second side:

Sigh, I don't think I can do it, they have been there for me for so long and even if I don't wanna be with them I don't wanna sound rude but Imma just repay and go away because I'm very irresponsible. I know there's so much time for that to happen but the fact that they are just double-faced doesn't get along with me. Sometimes they don't wanna live with me and she doesn't want me to visit her frequently but then she says that I'm being too much selfish for only talking about living alone and being happy, is being happy selfish? I don't wanna stay for anyone and I can't stay for anyone, I don't want a life like that and maybe too young to take any decisions but looking at all the restrictions from the past I don't want it to continue and I just wanna be free and away and live in peace and be happy all by myself. I know they wouldn't expect this after so many years but if they aren't wrong, I'm not wrong either. I will be there but I don't wanna live a life like that, I just wanna do what I want to which won't be possible if she comes with me. I love her and maybe she loves me too but I don't know why she would say this, am I really selfish? Am I really not thinking much?

GZaRhQa.png

Lw6IgE9.png

Yb4tbGG.png

OVM3CiM.png

I am the gap between two bricks 🧱

Everlee OP June 14th, 2022

One day I won't be here anymore and they will think that I'm ignoring them.

Everlee OP June 14th, 2022

fzmtEDq.png

Everlee OP June 15th, 2022

mVKF9yP.png

9dyZ1AT.png

coldbreeze00 June 16th, 2022

@Everlee

reminds me of the quote “no rain no flowers” :’)

Everlee OP June 16th, 2022

@coldbreeze00 Aw that's a beautiful quote 😔🕊

cPDkY3f.png