Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Pieces of the Jigsaw

Everlee October 9th, 2021

Hello there, I am Everlee, a teenager who is struggling with a couple of issues. I just want my thoughts to be somewhere and that's why I am starting this thread. I don't mind having comments on this thread as long as they are supportive. :)

There might be some triggers in my posts, so please be careful of not triggering yourself and read further at your own risk. Have a great one!

selflessSpruce1515 April 9th, 2022

@Angelx28

Angaaaaa *hugsss* 😭 Gotta watch our chaos, don't you πŸ˜€β€οΈ

Everlee OP April 9th, 2022

@coldbreeze00 @selflessSpruce1515 @Angelx28

Oh God, let me bring the cake, turn on the music and we are having a party πŸ˜€

200.gif

@Everlee

Love the Seinfeld clippp! I used to watch that show a lot, and it's so appropriate xD ❀️

@selflessSpruce1515 I- πŸ˜€ The tag- πŸ˜€ Nothing really lolll😭

@Angelx28 That is not a bad idea, Angel 😭

coldbreeze00 April 9th, 2022

@selflessSpruce1515

wow Reunion πŸ˜€βœ¨

@coldbreeze00

The reunion of the fabulous 4 πŸ˜€βœ¨

@Angelx28 We do but thiss timee the case is difffereeenttttt, it's forumsssss 😭

@Everlee

😭 What are the odds

@selflessSpruce1515

@Angelx28

Don't put ideas in my head for that, or else I'll actually do it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜­

@Angelx28

😭 Welp, it's your idea so why don't you create the thread πŸ˜€

@selflessSpruce1515 I am cool with anything and everything you peeps, just make sure to get me a cake tho, I would love that 😭

@Everlee

Deal 😭

@selflessSpruce1515 @Angelx28 Cake people, cake! 😭

@Everlee

So impatient my goodnesssss 😭 Well, I'm not having cheesecake ever again, so you can have what's left of it πŸ˜€

Enjoy! ❀️

_1649530386.image.png

@selflessSpruce1515 Now that is tooo yummy, I'm eating it alllllllllll, thanks spruce juice for the lovely cake, it's too adorable to eat but I'll eat coz I asked for it- 😭

Everlee OP April 7th, 2022

38PLrzY.png

coldbreeze00 April 7th, 2022

@Everlee

Sorry you’ve had to relate to this :’) *hugs tight* πŸ’•

*yes im back with my is ever ever around im annoying okπŸ˜”*

@coldbreeze00 Hey sweetie, it's cool! Life happens, thank you for replying lol c: *hugsss* 🀍

Aww you aren't annoying at all my dear, don't say that shushh! I am around, hereee I comeee rooms! (':

I can't stop myself from thinking about it. It makes me sick that I can't even control myself. I'm horrible. I just want to scream loudly, I am so fucking tired. Why does this need to happen always? Why can I not just sit and be happy? Why is this so damn hard? I want this to end and never start again like it always does. I can't be like this anymore. I don't want it to repeat. I can't do this, I just can't. I need a fucking change, a miracle or whatever, I NEED it, I can't hold this anymore. I wanna be normal, what does it take to be normal? WHY AM I LIKE THIS? CAN ALL OF THIS NOT END ALREADY? UGH JUST DO WHAT YOU ALWAYS DID, IF EVERYTHING IS REPEATING THAT SHOULD REPEAT TOO. HAPPY RELAPSING BITCH.

Everlee OP April 8th, 2022

It's in white for a reason

Everlee OP April 12th, 2022

EMYAtgZ.png

AUIUIBR.png

selflessSpruce1515 April 12th, 2022

@Everlee

Aww, that really shows the importance of opening up. Trust me, I'm a victim of this *all* the time, more times than not. Thank you for bringing this common issue into the light, Everlee, because everyone deserve the chance to open up before they end up supporting others instead of yourself. ❀️

@selflessSpruce1515 I don't have much to say, Spruce but thank you. I am sorry that you go through this as well, I can tell that you don't deserve that kind of treatment though, you deserve much more love and happiness instead <3

I am very overwhelmed, I don't wanna be here lol I really don't wanna be here, it's just very scary I feel like crying I cant even do anything else I just want someone to take me out of here, but I cant do anything about it. I can't tell my parents, I can't tell my friends. I tried to give them hints but maybe they are good at ignoring me or maybe I'm bad at expressing myself, it's very hard. I just feel like I am not suitable here, I wanna go back home but I don't know what home is and where it is. I ended up listening to 4 of my friends and yet the didn't care to stay there for me today when I needed someone to be there by my side, I hate saying this but I am tired of being the one who is always there for everyone. I don't know what's even normal, is this normal? Am I too bad? Do I deserve this? I just wanna scream loudly. I don't know what's wrong with me, why am I like this. I just want to be okay, I don't wanna be here but I don't have any other place to go. My head feels heavy, I'm very tired, I can barely breathe.
Everlee OP April 13th, 2022
You were the better part
Of every bit of beating heart that I had
Whatever I had
I finally sat alone
Pitch black flesh and bone
Couldn't believe that you were gone
Well you look like yourself
But you're somebody else
Only it ain't on the surface
Well you talk like yourself
No, I hear someone else though
Now you're making me nervous
- You're somebody else, Flora Cash
Everlee OP April 15th, 2022

Bro lol I am telling you that I'm not well and you still continue to rant and talk about your shit. Then you even expect me to forcefully listen and be there for you and after 30 minutes, you are sleepy and you want to go so you expect me to be okay because you are done talking about yourself like how can I be okay when I am having this constant urge to bang my head against the wall or to slap the shit out of you.

Everlee OP April 17th, 2022
I looked into his eyes wondering what was wrong, he showed nothing, not one emotion but I felt so much. I felt like something was missing, maybe a smile? maybe the glow in his eyes when we talked? maybe his broken humor? maybe all of it? It's been quite some time from when we last talked. I don't remember when I saw him smile for the last time. It's been so long from when we sat together and laughed that I don't remember it anymore. Am I mean? Am I ungrateful? Am I taking everyone for granted? I tried to talk to him, he stared in my eyes but didn't say a word, why should he? After all I messed it and I should get what I deserve. Then when he needed something, he said one word, one damn word and I felt good, I didn't remember all the manipulation, I didn't remember the whole fight, I just knew that I want things to be okay and I don't know how to do that. I am such a disappointment lol I can't even keep people happy what's even the point in this.
Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 18th, 2022

✨ @Everlee ✨

*peeks in*

Hey hey sweet Eve, how are you doing? ❀️

*slides in a froggy reminder*

_1650266342.image.png

Everlee OP April 18th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aw heyy Sunn! I'm going pretty good, how are you? c:

And thanks sooo much for the reminder, backk att yaaaa!! <3

obh4tFZ.png

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 19th, 2022

@Everlee

Yay! I'm glad to hear you're doing good, lovely!

I'm doing okay, taking it one day at a time hehe, thanks for asking too! ❀

Andddd thankyou for the sweet smile reminder, definitely made me smile now --- *throws the smiley beams at Eve* --- now we both smiling! πŸ˜„

Everlee OP April 19th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aw Sunn, I hope your *okay* turns to *good* very soon! I'm happy to hear that you are taking it slowly as well. Sometimes a sun needs some sunshine too and I hope that you are taking care of yourself during the process! c:

Aw I'm happy that I could make you smile in some way, Sunshine! c: *feels all the beams and smiles instantly* weee areee smilingg! I always smile when I see you around haha so the beams made me smile even more! And hey! Keep that smile on your face, it enhances your beauty! c:

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 19th, 2022

@Everlee

Omigoshhh I- πŸ₯Ή πŸ₯°

Thankieees so much, Eveee, you're so sweet, thoughtful, considerate, generous, kind and super duper compassionate ~ all it takes sometimes is to hear something like this from someone who genuinely cares and somehow the birds start chirping again and the sky looks blue and clear again. Thankyouuuu, it means the world to me. *hugss vv tight* πŸ€—

Certainly have a big big smile on my face right now. Keep smiling you too okieee, we do look better with the smile xD ❀

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Aw Sun, let me tell you a secret *whispers in your ear* that's alll youuuu! *You* are so energetic, warm-hearted, amiable, courteous, stupendous, strong and incredibly wonderful! I hope you realize that it's all your magic! The birds start chirping when the sun comes up, the sky is clear when the sun shines brightly butttt storms and clouds are okay too sometimes, sun needs rest as well! c: *hugssss tightlyy*πŸ€—πŸ€—

Awieee I'm smilinggg, the sun is smiling and so is me! d:

Sunisshiningandsoareyou April 22nd, 2022

@Everlee

You're the sweetest, Eve, thankyouuuu so so much. ❀ Bless your kind heart! πŸ€— *lots of hugs and ice cream cake for you*

Everlee OP April 22nd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Aw, thanks a lot, Sunshine! c: *hugss and shares ice cream cake* (🍦+🍰)πŸ€—πŸ€—

Everlee OP April 18th, 2022

j4gtaz94vj761.png?auto=webp&s=21ea6f2fcf5180050fa61e9b6628770c8a7e5132

lalalalalaaaaaa

selflessSpruce1515 April 18th, 2022

@Everlee

Aww, Foreverlee - I can feel that, but it's good not to feel sad though ❀️❀️❀️

@selflessSpruce1515 Something is better than nothing, right? 😌✨🍦