Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My place to Hide

Enchanted2024 August 25th, 2023

This is my space to drop rants and be safe about it. It will contain triggers so sorry in advance

Enchanted2024 OP August 25th, 2023

Tbh idk why I am doing this, I can just feel my self slipping away. I can’t hold on for much longer. As Taylor swift says: “sometimes giving up is the strong thing” “sometimes to run is the brave thing” “sometimes walking out is the one thing” “that will find u the right thing”

I just want to be normal to be accepted as I am

Enchanted2024 OP August 25th, 2023

I really wish I had the courage to get proper help and not brush things off in front of people. I want to truly be ok again I want to feel safe and stop stupid flashbacks. I am beginning to not care about myself again. I was talking to someone yesterday and was having flashbacks and they asked if I have googled ways to help my self during them but I hadn’t. I realise now I actually didn’t care at the time, I want to get better yet I am not doing anything about it and that’s just *** up. If I want help I need to step up and get it and do something about it. I’m just scared I will get rejected and hurt more, people will start using all this as a bribe a way to get me to do things. I don’t want to feel that way again…

Enchanted2024 OP August 26th, 2023
Brother, don't go, brother, don't go there
Saying those words, so don't you dare
'Cause just like that you're in the deep end
A glass in your hand, guess you're drinking again
I know you're lost
Feeling like the world's got nothin' left
Sometimes life don't work out the way you like
And it hurts so bad you can't even cry
I know that you're up on the edge like you're out of time
But it's not too late to change your mind
To change your mind
To change your mind
Brother, hold on, brother, hold on now
'Cause I'll be right here when the high comes down
'Cause just like that you're making a mess
Pushin' away every one of your friends
I know you're lost
Feeling like the world's got nothin' left
I know that you're up on the edge like you're out of time
To change your mind
To change your mind
To change your mind
Oh, to change your mind
I know that you're up on the edge, but you still got time
No, it's not too late to change your mind

I am glad I found this song…

I’m trying to pick myself up but I can’t, idk what to do I really don’t. I’m getting frustrated at little things and mad for no reason at all. I find myself hurting myself when I’m not paying attention to what I’m doing, it’s just a habit, I can’t deal anymore. I feel like a weak pathetic person. I ranted and raved like a stupid idiot in chat room for so many to see and now people know that I’m struggling they know I’m not strong enough to carry on. I want to give up I just can’t anymore. There is only so much people can take and idk if I can take any more I have reached the limit. I am DONE pretending to be ok I am DONE having to put on a smile and tell people I am good. I want to scream at the top of my lungs I just can’t breathe. I feel like I am drowning like I am suffocating. I am hurting so bad yet people in real life don’t see that. They only see the part of me that is fake. I want people to see the real me but I don’t want to scare them away I don’t want them to pitty me. I just want to escape to a place where no one cared if someone is so mentally *** up, I am hurting and want to be heard I want people to know I don’t want to be alone but I am scared I will be if I share my feelings. I want to live not just be alive. I just can’t be hurt anymore not by others nor by myself. I need to be strong but I can’t I can’t anymore I have lost the will and my family can’t even see that. That hurts, they live with me yet they don’t understand me I just can’t anymore

DarkerPlaces August 26th, 2023

@Swiftygirl13

hey i get the frustration n stuff its hard when ppm in real life dont understand or even try to but dw about venting in the chat thats what its there for n i promise im never gonna judge u for anything so dont feel weak or pathetic cos u aint

@DarkerPlaces

thx u friend I just can’t anymore lol

affableTown5581 August 26th, 2023

@Swiftygirl13 I also want to escape to a place where no one cares how me tally messed up I am,.or at least a place where I'm given time to grow, I appreciate your public venting, very relatable and comforting, I might do the same once I figure out how to post lol

@affableTown5581

yeah, I’m so sorry u feel like I want to go to a place where people don’t care, I know how how hard this feeling is. I’m trying to do it so I can do it irl to people who can help me

I am crying so hard rn but it hurts so much because I have to do it quietly lol so mum or sisters don’t hear

Sunisshiningandsoareyou October 5th, 2023

*higglessss swiftyyyy* <3<3<3 thinking of youu.