Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

My Personal Space πŸ“Œ - jennysunrise8

jennysunrise8 November 5th, 2019

Hi everyone im moving my feed here .... follow " by clicking subscribe above , like and share anything i put here on your own feed thread and feel free to comment on anything i put here also 🌹

easier than i thought to copy and transfer your feed highlight what want to copy ... click copy ... come here and start a thread ... tap and hold down where you write ... the word paste will pop up and paste ( delete anything you accidentally copied ) and its that simple

below is my actual feed and hopefully we will all see this or something like it again in the future ! 🌞

----------------------------------------------------------------πŸŒΌπŸŒΎπŸŒΏπŸŒˆπŸŒΈπŸŒΊπŸƒπŸŒΌ---------------------------------------------------------------------

sparklesinthewater
Mon Nov 4, 2019 7:12 PM

https://youtu.be/RiSQ_fpbsTc

Reposted by@jennysunrise8

calmsoulmeet
Mon Nov 4, 2019 1:36 PM

Must read :

#7cups #depression #quotes #life #strength #healing

Iara
Tue Oct 22, 2019 10:57 AM

#MotivationalQuote #Toxic #GetValidated #SelfCompassion

Reposted by@Smokeinbabylon12 I am the toxic person I only wish I could be forgiven

Reposted by@themainjane

Reposted by@Dawn04

Reposted by@tidyJar6514

Reposted by@Aryore

Reposted by@awesomeVision52

Reposted by@lazyKatz

Reposted by@cristiana33

jennysunrise8
Mon Oct 21, 2019 9:58 AM

jennysunrise8
Sun Oct 20, 2019 9:11 AM

A little poem on life

Sharing a little something I had written couple of years back :

No matter what happens with you,

Life will go, on and on,

Until that point, when you fully pay your due,

During this journey, you will meet many,

Make sure you hang on to those, who are worth every penny,

You will come across people who might burst your bubble,

Leaving you in all sorts of trouble,

Try to forgive them, for all their pains and lies,

Think of meeting them, as a blessing in disguise,

During this journey, people will come and go,

Don't let their absence extinguish your lustrous glow,

You might meet challenges and hurdles in plenty,

Amidst them, try to see the glass as half full rather than half empty,

Try to take the road less taken, even if it leaves you in cold sweat,

For, that will ensure you die with no regret,

Try to enjoy the journey without fretting about the finish,

For, no matter how bad days are, they too will diminish.

- calmsoulmeet

https://www.7cups.com/forum/HobbyZone_125/7CupsofTeaLiteraturePOETRY_268/Alittlepoemonlife_210728/

#life

Reposted by@sparklesinthewater This one I always want to keep...

calmsoulmeet
Fri Oct 18, 2019 11:34 AM

#7cups #depression #quotes #life #strength #healing

RarelyCharlie
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:50 AM

People are just as wonderful as sunsets if I can let them be... When I look at a sunset, I dont find myself saying, "Soften the orange a bit on the right hand corner"… I dont try to control a sunset. I watch with awe as it unfolds.

Carl R. Rogers, Freedom to Learn, 1969

Reposted by@electricPoetry61

Reposted by@IcyWinter

Reposted by@NoneTheWiser

Reposted by@intelligentWheel627

Reposted by@StormySmiles17

feelitinyourbones
Wed Oct 16, 2019 11:23 AM

Sometimes, some of us just get the need to write a question mark into the sand...

intelligentstar688
Mon Oct 14, 2019 11:07 AM

Quote on bipolar - When the world says, Give up, Hope whispers, Try it one more time.

#7cups #mentalhealth #life #quotes #healing #recovery #strength #depression #anxiety #bipolar

Reposted by@gigantLight48

Reposted by@intelligentWheel627

Reposted by@bestVase7265

Reposted by@feelitinyourbones Yes, try it one more time...

Reposted by@humorousDay8793 Life summed-up in 3 words - it goes on

Reposted by@IcyWinter

xelimious
Sun Oct 13, 2019 3:55 PM

The search for reality is the most dangerous of all undertakings, for it destroys the world in which you live.

girlonmars
Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:20 PM

What is your favourite quote(s)? This has to be mine, it's so simple yet so beautiful. I like to write down a different quote each week on my weekly planner. I keep this on my bedside table so its one of the first things I see each morning. I hope everyone is doing well and taking care of themselves. β™‘
#7cups #selfesteem #mindfulness #quote #positivity #happiness #selfcare #strength #selflove

Reposted by@jennysunrise8 new day new beginning <3

Reposted by@glassmarble

Reposted by@Zulegirl "This Too Shall Pass." is a quote I have on my door in my room.

Heather225
Thu Feb 14, 2019 9:51 AM

5 ways to beat loneliness

1. First, dont isolate yourself – When youre feeling lonely it is hard to go out and be with others who seem to be OK, and dont really notice how lonely you feel. But putting up a wall and withdrawing from your friends will only intensify that sense of loneliness, and will further undermine your self-esteem.

2. Second, keep yourself busy – Do things that you normally enjoy with others. For example, listening to a band or maybe going to watch a game … or you could always try something thats new, but interests you! That would allow you to connect in a non-threatening way … as it takes the focus off talking, and off you.

3. Third, be kind to yourself - Its likely that you regularly beat yourself up, criticise yourself and are unrealistic in the kinds of expectations that you have for yourself. So what, if it goes wrong? You can always try again – just learn what you can from the experience. And notice your successes and the times when it goes well. Its likely that this happens a lot more than you think!

4. Fourth, recognise that we ALL battle loneliness at times - Youre not some kind of freak – its actually quite normal. It something weve all known and understand.

5. Fifth, talk to someone you like and trust – It can really help to talk about your feelings with a family member, a friend or counsellor. It relieves some of the painful sense of isolation – and help to get your life back in perspective again.

Reposted by@jennysunrise8 think about what your doing and then you can change it we are more powerful than we think we are <3

Reposted by@CrickettheSilent

Reposted by@MayaRoseBird5656

Reposted by@blissedNblessed

Reposted by@Rivercat22

Reposted by@bestVase7265

Reposted by@Erato

RarelyCharlie
Fri Nov 30, 2018 11:35 AM

Solution-Focused Therapy
An unofficial guide

Solution-Focused Therapy (SFT) is a widely used method for solving life's problems. This unofficial guide is written for listeners at 7 Cups, but anyone can read it.

SFT is not very suitable for self-help, so the guide is not written as a self-help guide.

Listeners should not normally try to solve members' problems or provide therapy at 7 Cups. Our professional therapists at 7 Cups are in a much better position to do these things.

However, 7 Cups already has a guide to Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT), and various guides like the Depression guide and the Anxiety guide incorporate techniques from Cognitive Behavior Therapy (CBT). This new and unofficial guide complements those 7 Cups guides with information about another well known approach to therapy.

You can read it here:

Solution-Focused Therapy

Reposted by@sunDog64

Reposted by@amiablePeace77 thanks a lot

Reposted by@usefulFlamingo12

Reposted by@Chiaroscuro1

Reposted by@wizeakre Thank you!

Reposted by@themainjane

RarelyCharlie
Fri Nov 2, 2018 9:51 AM

Chats about suicide
A guide for listeners

This unofficial guide for listeners provides information about chats involving non-emergency suicidal thoughts, including some brief examples.

Part I of the guide contains general information for all listeners, and it's intended not to be too upsetting or triggering. Part II is optional, and it contains some more specific information that some listeners might find upsetting or triggering. Although the guide was written for listeners, anyone can read it.

Here's the link: Suicide

This guide was written as a result of some forum discussions in several places, one of which is this thread.

To discuss issues raised by the guide, please contribute to that thread or start a new one. To provide technical or other feedback, feel free to message me.

enlightenedHat-tip to @jennysunrise8 for providing inspiration and for reviewing a draft version of this guide.

Reposted by@jennysunrise8 thoughts are not actions! this needs to be in new listener training until then i hope many repost it great job charlie!

Reposted by@Emily619

jennysunrise8
Fri Aug 17, 2018 8:32 AM

" We have a system that devastates some of the people we most wish to support , and at the same time barely inconveniences the people we most wish to exclude . "

- RarelyCharlie

June 29 2017

Reposted by@HannahDawnBeautifulButterfly

RarelyCharlie
Fri Aug 17, 2018 7:26 AM

Search for profiles
(even members' profiles)

At 7 Cups you can search for listeners' and therapists' profiles on the Browse Listeners page. You can also search for therapists' profiles on the Search Therapists page. To search for members' profiles you can use any Internet search engine.

For an easy way to search all 7 Cups profiles in one place, you can use this custom Google search:

Search for profiles

For example, to search for members whose profiles mention yoga, choose Members only,

Reposted by@jennysunrise8 a very quick all in one custom search tool for ALL profiles on 7cups !

Reposted by@amadel

Reposted by@themainjane

tinugeorge
Wed Aug 8, 2018 11:54 AM

Reposted by@rebecca947

Reposted by@GuardianAngel77

Reposted by@KazzyL

Reposted by@AshieFlashie

Reposted by@Chiaroscuro1

Reposted by@blissedNblessed

Reposted by@HeyItsRoo

Reposted by@paidir

Reposted by@MusicCandyBrilliant! Love the power of wordcraft.

Reposted by@Amazinglyfreshrainfall

Reposted by@ClassicalMeThis is cool, only true read the correct way in my case,but still pretty cool

Reposted by@LittleLotte

Reposted by@conscientiousPineapple1782

Reposted by@originalLove71❀

Reposted by@wonderfulHart1330

Reposted by@joyfulFern35

sparklesinthewater November 5th, 2019

I am glad that you kept your "treasure box" Jenny πŸ˜ŠπŸ€—. The idea reminded me that there was a time when I used to craft treasure boxes...

jennysunrise8 OP November 5th, 2019

@sparklesinthewater

me too i just hope a lot of people were able to save their feed and will share some of it i know not everyone was able to but even if they couldnt they can make a thread and repost what other people post in forums hopefully something will take its place but glad your following me again :) ill be posting things here i ran out of room for my quotes anyways needed more space

sparklesinthewater November 5th, 2019

@jennysunrise8

After every calamity there is a sun rising (umless the meteorite dinosaur extinction when there was no sun rising😊)

jennysunrise8 OP November 6th, 2019

jennysunrise8 OP November 14th, 2019

When i was young i just worked hard and did my best, and when mistakes were made i always said life doesnt have a book. Well it does have books and i failed to read them because i didnt really know my mind was closed. I was opposed to waste my dime on a book, or the time to have a look. But now i wish i read a few, now i see information everwhere. Ive researched for wisdom over a year. But i fear the key is, we have to believe this, or continue to decieve ourselves. Words have so much power, more than a pen or a sword, so words are so hard to ignore.

- humorousDay8793 https://www.7cups.com/forum/GeneralSupport_28/DiaryEntriesConnections_1597/ANYBODYCANWRITEMESSAGETOSELFHERE_210576/

humorousDay8793 November 14th, 2019

@jennysunrise8

Yay,

Jenny made me famous

I thought I'd remain nameless

So i feel i must say this

Life's overwhelmingly spacious

All hardships We must face this

I got my quote in Jenny's Spaces!

Yay!

@humorousDay8793

yes smiley

juliak1968 January 3rd, 2021

@jennysunrise8 there it is 😊Day

@jennysunrise8

HAPPY NEW YEAR

jennysunrise8 OP January 1st, 2021

wow its been so long since i wrote or shared anything here a year and almost 2 months and actually i completely forgot that i started this (and if anyone is new here and wondering what that first post is all about thats a feed something amazing that existed up until a year and almost 2 months ago (and still not replaced) when did it go down on nov 1st or after ? because i know i started this soon after although not sure how long after but this was started nov 5th and rarelycharlie started his first and only thread a day later and a few other people i know started a thread for the first time here at that time so it was a time for new threads ill post link to rarely charlies thread later because it has so much good info in it to make using 7cups easier so ill post that later and write more later, but i just wanted to wish everyone a happy new years day!!! and just glad i remembered this thread existed anyone is welcome to write here leave poems or pics here or message me anytime just what the feed was about sharing things you find here or on another website (or create so many original creations including poems youll see a few in the feed above one the poem from calmsoulmeet im so glad i seen and shared that and was able to save it!)

jennysunrise8 OP January 1st, 2021

charlies notebook https://www.7cups.com/forum/GeneralSupport_28/DiaryEntries_1597/Charliesnotebook_211723/1/

not only does charlies notebook have in it so many things he created that makes 7cups easier at the beginning of it we are all having a conversation about the feed going down so its just interesting seeing that again and if anyones interested in what people were talking about after it went down in at least one thread athough im sure in many threads people were talking about it and i wouldnt mind if anyone posted links to that time conversations going on about it so go ahead if anyone comes across anything from that time but yes charlies notebook is a must read for every newbie here i think it should be in every new member welcome thing they get make it happen 7cups ;)

MiddleMarie January 3rd, 2021

@juliak1968

@MiddleMarie

Very nicely said 🎈

jennysunrise8 OP January 3rd, 2021

@juliak1968 awww i love those ! and both are so true we cant go back but can start from now every day is a new beginning and never too late its just always right there with us to make it happen if we can get past our insecurities and see the truth of it and that first quote isnt that the truest of all ? we go about our lives most of us (and all of us until we realize it) in our own cycles that weve learned our habits that doesnt really give us what we want but its comfortable some quotes are worth reading every day and those are two of those im so glad you put those here :)

i like your new fish pic i went to your profile and you have your very first cupsanniversary coming up and you just barely lucked out on the perfect animal icon for you one day later it wouldve been something else :O i turned mine off a long time ago i dont even know what it is now but ill check if its symbolic at all ill turn it back on hope you have a great day message me if you want theres so much snow here ill take a pic later and put it up here

@jennysunrise8

I posted the first gif and MiddleMarie posted the 2021 gif. I hear you about habits and good change, im working on it and have mellowed out due to my thinking styles and my meds but understand our true awareness is key

Im happy for got this thread going again!!

Blessings, Day

jennysunrise8 OP January 4th, 2021

@juliak1968 oh no lol i need to slow down and take a second look at posts i just thought you posted that second one too because you wrote a few different places this morning and that was right after yours blush

juliak1968 January 17th, 2021

Hi @jennysunrise8

@MiddleMarie hi thanks for sharing this happy new years !!! i hope you keep posting anything else you find either on 7 cups or online poems song lyrics music pictures or anything else you can also just write your thoughts about anything going on in the world or in your life too heart

juliak1968 January 4th, 2021

@MiddleMarie

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!πŸŽ‰πŸŽŠπŸŽˆ

heres another feed thread this one was started the same day just a few hours before i started mine https://www.7cups.com/forum/GeneralSupport_28/DiaryEntries_1597/MyPersonalSpaceahealingEndoftherainbow22_211663/1/ these are the only two that i know of although i havent really searched for any more but ive heard rumours there are feed threads in different subcommunities around 7cups so if anyone comes across any more in the forums pls link to them here (or if you started a thread somewhere you can put a link to it here so more people will know about it) so people who come here can go see whats posted to other threads and repost what they like here

mytwistedsoul December 23rd, 2021

@jennysunrise8 Hope you don't mind. I wanted to drop off a little friend and wish you a Merry Christmas! ❀️

e2GIt0S.png hs96yCp.png

jennysunrise8 OP December 23rd, 2021

@mytwistedsoul awww i love them ! thank you soul Merry Christmas !!!!! ❀️
πŸŽ„ omg this editor is so different from the last time i used it lol wow can add videos too πŸ˜ƒ

mytwistedsoul December 23rd, 2021

@jennysunrise8 You're welcome! Glad you like them lol Thank you too!

Yeah they made alot of changes to the box - seems like they got the bugs worked out mostly too finally. It was impossible to post pictures and gifs using a phone and you could only copy and past pictures and we ended up downloading an editor the Charlie made to post gifs πŸ˜‹

sunshinegiraffe123 December 24th, 2021

@jennysunrise8

Merry Early Christmas Jenny!

_1640355677.1DD8AD0C-0D8C-457C-BC5E-3E625EAF8EB0.jpeg

I hope you don’t mind this little animal that needed a warm and cozy spot to stay this holiday season. β€οΈπŸ’šπŸŽ„

Warm and bright wishes to you and your family. - Allie

jennysunrise8 OP December 24th, 2021

@sunshinegiraffe123 oh wow so weird i just looove bugs lol not so much but i decided to try and get used to them it really works thinking about and seeing the interesting learning more info about it and just notice the beautiful things about what you feel scared around expecially if its just an old feeling that isnt connected from reality now and holds you back from enjoying or accomplishing something you want - like going out in a beautiful wooded area even if theres tons of bugs lol just see how amazing they are and look at that it is just amazing i dont think ive ever seen anything like it looks like a grasshopper <3 <3 Merry Christmas allie <3 <3

@jennysunrise8

Thanks for the music .. I still wish mom and dad paid a bit more attention to me .. but I try every day to spend time with them

jennysunrise8 OP December 26th, 2021

@sunshinegiraffe123 hopefully you got to spend time with your parents this christmas and they both got time off from work even just for a day or two i know a lot of people do have to work on christmas and i hope you got some things you really wanted any surprises or did you know everything you were getting?

sunshinegiraffe123 December 28th, 2021

@jennysunrise8

I got to spend some time with them but still not fully enough. Dads always busy with brother. I got very surprised this Christmas.

mytwistedsoul December 24th, 2021

@sunshinegiraffe123 @jennysunrise8 Awww! Cute! A praying mantis I think? Did you know that in ancient Greece they were thought to serve as guides for people who were lost? Pretty cool! 😊

@mytwistedsoul

I did not know that at all twisted!

mytwistedsoul December 29th, 2021

@sunshinegiraffe123 Was kind of into Greek legends and more for alittle lol

How are you?

sunshinegiraffe123 December 30th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul

Lonely and frustrated

mytwistedsoul December 30th, 2021

@sunshinegiraffe123 Those are both hard to deal with. If you dont mind my asking - what has you frustrated? I'm sorry I didn't see this sooner - my notifications are still not right :(

sunshinegiraffe123 January 1st, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Family

jennysunrise8 OP December 26th, 2021

@mytwistedsoul i think we might have praying mantis outside - or maybe ive just always thought they were preying mantis but it could be a completely different bug lol theyre green and have thin body and legs like sticks never dared to get close to one enough to see if they have eyes like that but im sure theres other bugs that look like that too but whatever they are im terrified of them :p but it helps just learning about interesting things and how harmless they actually are i think that might be more important feeling less scared just learning the truth about how harmless they are but more knowledge leads to less fear the unknown is whats scary about anything :)

mytwistedsoul December 29th, 2021

@jennysunrise8 It probably is one - I mean it sounds like one anyway. I don't mind looking at bugs - even close up but no way will I hold them lol

I know we have alot of praying mantis here - especially in the late spring. There's usually dozens in some places - just little tiny ones - they're cute when they're little - when they get full grown they have a serious creepy thing going on πŸ˜‹

mytwistedsoul December 3rd, 2022

@jennysunrise8 If my days are right - it's your birthday today! 😊

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚

_1670042316.image.png

hb.gif

Hope you have an amazing day! May all your wishes come true! πŸŽ‰πŸŽ‚πŸŽˆ

mytwistedsoul December 3rd, 2022

@mytwistedsoul well in 20 minutes lol not quite Saturday yet 😬😁