Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Mack’s Guide on how (not) to be an Adult

Mack May 23rd, 2023

Hellooooooo and welcome to another one of my threadsssss. This one will feature my new journey as a (legal) “adult” xD Mostly just to keep in touch with all of my lovely teenie friends when I age up since that was requested. I will tag a few people but I’m tired and can’t think of a ton of usernames so feel free to tag anyone I miss :’)

Tagging- @ALeXaNdEe0712 @TabbyCat97 @OliveTree1728 @Axtyn @Astraeuss @DarkerPlaces @selflessSpruce1515 @Nomifordays @teenytinyturtle and anyone else I may be missing. Sorry if I did miss you and I hope someone does tag you :’)

Sunisshiningandsoareyou May 23rd, 2023

@Mack I hope you have a good time on the oldie side.<3

Correcting a tag- @ALeXaNdEr0712 <3

Mack OP May 23rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

Thank youuuuu ❤️

And thank you for correcting my overtired typo xD

May 23rd, 2023

@Mack

I still didn't get tagged :')

Mack OP May 23rd, 2023

@ALeXaNdEr0712

bite the tag

@Mack what Mack said^ xD bite haaaarddd

May 23rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

I shall, thanks for trying to tag me xD

@Mack hehe no worries! Tags are forever tiring anyway! XD

Mack OP May 23rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

xD it was my first tag typo tho 😭

@Mack

Awww (': we all have a first!😮 Firsts are special xD even typo tags! 😭

Also I just saw it still didn't reach Alex lol, so when tags don't work (which is often), telepathy and forum wandering does?!😀 (it does for me fosho xD)

Mack OP May 23rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

too many firsts for one day tbh xD

I have a feeling it was just known to look, I’ve been getting told for over a month i need to create this thread xD

CalmRosebud June 8th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou LOL telepathy and forum wandering. Just lol.

@Mack

Haha now I'm intrigued! xD

Aww that makes more sense, yay for creating this super requested thread, I see how loved and appreciated Mack is by the teeniees and ofcourse they'd like a space to stay connected still. 🥰

Looking forward to the tips on how to (not?) be an adult. :P

Adults can maybe use those tips sometime too haha!

Mack OP May 23rd, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

The name was created as a group after much (about 2 minutes and me repeating my life motto) discussion xD

I suppose anyone can use these tips xD but they may notttt always be great ones 😀

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 8th, 2023

@violetveritas haha glad it made you laugh!😆

LilacLeopard May 23rd, 2023

@Mack

Macky Mack❤️

*sets up camp* I want tips on how not to adult as well 😛

Mack OP May 23rd, 2023

@LilacLeopaed

Tip #1: A good way to not adult is to do whatever Mack does.

It ties into my motto which is: When you find yourself in a position where you must make a decision, think to yourself “What would Mack do?”…

…and then do the complete opposite 😀

Astraeuss May 23rd, 2023

@Mack

the name is priceless xD

Astraeuss May 23rd, 2023

@Mack

also happy birthday! see i remembered i’m so great 😎 i’ll send you a longer message later when it’s not 6 am ✨

Mack OP May 23rd, 2023

@Astraeuss

Thank you 🥲❤️

Nomifordays May 23rd, 2023

@Mack

Thanks for tagging me 😃 was gonna drop this in ur garden but this seems better so yeah 😃. I use that emo too much lol. anyways now the important thing lol

ahhhh Mackkkkk time flys. Happy birthday my fellow friend ✨✨🎂🎂🎂

im so so so so so so so so so proud of you for making it this far. You're strong, you are a surviving a big war and that's hugeee, you are una guerrera ( a warrior) you might not believe me but its so dang true.

All of these people who try to hurt you and tear u down will never win because I can tell you've got this sort of fire in you ( good thing) and ik you're going to stick up for what's right even of its not right away and that's completely ok. Whenever I was feeling low or scared my mom would tell me this but I think you need it more importantly now 😃 ( dw ill translate) :

"eres una persona hermosa sin importar lo que digan los demás."

it means "you are a beautiful person no matter what anyone says" and you truly are mack. Im not talking about looks I'm talking about what's inside. Your character. And mack you are so sweet and caring and just genuinely there for all of your teenie friends even when u aren't feeling great and thats beautiful. You are a great addition to this world, my world and I'm sure many others. I love you soooooooo much Mack more than you'll ever know. I can't wait to read your wonderful guide to adulthood and thanks for making it lol I didn't think you'd actually make one 😭 Anyways I'm not going to keep you too long but again happy happy birthday ✨✨❤❤❤

Now just bc ur quote on quote "grown" doesn't mean you're too old for cartoons so go watch some get some scrumpdilly yum yum cake cause u deserve it and many more and have a great day. And if its not great its still a day and I'm proud of you for that 😃

Toodles ttyl

Naomi

Mack OP May 23rd, 2023

@Nomifordays

You're so sweet, thank you so much 🥲❤️

Axtyn May 23rd, 2023

@Mack

*sets up my van in the corner* Thank you for the tag- il be here very very often

*real footage from another adventure 😭

van-free-candy.gif

macccckkkk.....🍫

.....🍭

.....🍫

....🍬

...🧁

.....🚌

Mack OP May 23rd, 2023

@Axtyn

J u s t b e c a u s e I m f a t d o e s n t m e a n I l i k e c a n d y

… or being kidnapped 😭

Axtyn May 23rd, 2023

@Mack

HEY free stuff is free stuff, whether its candy or vegetables im here to tell you that ~free is free~ 😭

Mack OP May 25th, 2023

@mysteriousClover

mysteriousClover May 25th, 2023

@Mack

peace in your guide for leggings. a deals a deal and since i say its a deal that makes it a deal. deal?

Mack OP May 25th, 2023

@mysteriousClover

I never agreed. In fact I’ve only ever said no 😀

@Mack

now see, thats why i haaad to make a deal

Astraeuss May 25th, 2023

@mysteriousClover

what goes on in your brain buddy-

@Astraeuss

literally nothing

Astraeuss May 25th, 2023

@mysteriousClover

that makes lots of sense 😀

selflessSpruce1515 May 27th, 2023

@Mack

Mackkkk ❤️ I know I'm coming on pretty late, but let's just say that my schoolwork has kidnapped me and wouldn't give me a chance to breathe all week 😭 So I guess it's better late than never haha

I just wanted to say happy belated birthdayyyy 🎉✨ I hope that day was one of your better days because no matter what you think, you deserve that, okay? ❤️

Now with this thread: I honestly knew that you'd come up with *something* like this, idk how but I did xD And I'm glad you set up some way for us to stay in touch with you and see what it's like on the oldie side (even though you'll always be a chaotic teenie in our eyes 😌✨)

I will be joining you in around 5-6 weeks, so I'd definitely like some insight into that side of cup haha :)

So to conclude, how does it feel to be a legalized teenie? 😃

Mack OP May 29th, 2023

@selflessSpruce1515

I won’t know what it’s like from a member account for a few more days but maybe I’ll be able to give you some aging up tips once I do age up on my M 😀

TabbyCat97 May 27th, 2023

@Mack heyyoo Mackkk ♡ how are you? (: thank you so much for tagging me here. We will miss you tons ! <3 thank you for all the wonderful chats, and for being totally amazing :') ~ it wont be the same in group rooms without you

teenytinyturtle June 1st, 2023

@Mack

How's oldie grandparent Mack doing? xD

Finally found your thread again after forgetting to subscribe hehe.

Are you behaving? 😄 why am I asking that, I know the answer 😭

Tell me all about oldie side, I need to be prepared 🧑‍⚖️

Mack OP June 2nd, 2023

@teenytinyturtle

after several hours or just lurking i made my appearance 😀 behaving is going to be loosely used here but yes 😀 only took about an hour of being active in rooms to get into a conflict but i mean…i wasn’t wrong in anything i said sooo i don’t feel bad 🤷

soonnnn ill have a little message for you all, just a bit busy lately. i miss you guys a ton tho :’)

be good on teenie side ❤️

June 2nd, 2023

@Mack

Mackkkk come back :') are oldies fighting with their walking sticks? (ง'̀-'́)ง

How's Yoshi and Mochi, did u eat? drank water?

ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ

June 2nd, 2023

@DarkerPlaces

Tagging Rome cause he was lost xD I brought him back safe and sound (:

DarkerPlaces June 2nd, 2023

Thx lol i was panicking i was like how am i gona annoy mack now lol 😂

Mack OP June 3rd, 2023

I know everyone wanted a formal “goodbye” but I hate goodbyes and I’m no good at them. What I can give you all tho, is a thank you for all you did.

Thank you to all of my lovely teenie friends for all the memories, all the support and for existing. I love you all so much and I already miss talking with you. You’re beautiful people and I know some of you may not believe that right now but I really hope someday you can see yourselves the way I see you. You deserve it.

While I appreciate you all and miss you all tons, a few of you made a really big impact on my life and hold a truly special place in my heart and I have a bit more to say.

@ALeXaNdEr0712 - Thank you so *** much for always being there for me, no matter what. You’re an amazing friend and I am so glad I get to consider you a friend. You’re a good person and I am so proud of you every single day. I cannot express how much I miss late nights in sr with you but hopefully we will both still be around cups when it’s time for you to age up. Please know I will always be here for you in the forums. You’re a special person Alex, the world doesn’t have many like you and the world is so lucky to have someone like you. You’re gonna do amazing things, I know it. Please be kind to yourself ʕっ• ᴥ • ʔっ ❤️

@OliveTree1728 - Oh Olive. Thank you so much for always being an amazing friend and always being there for me. I’m really gonna miss our TCR concerts and totally unhinged, off the wall conversations. You’re a beautiful person, inside and out. You bring such a light wherever you go, and you always try to be there for everyone else, no matter how much you’re struggling yourself. You’re a special person and I am gonna miss the middle of the night chats and chaos with you in the rooms. Remember to stay hydrated!!! Thank you for everything ❤️

@Axtyn - We’ve had our ups and downs but that doesn’t stop me from seeing how amazing you are. You’re a lovely friend and an amazing person (when you’re not tryna kidnap me and put me in your candy van 😒). Life is *** but you’ve gotten through a lot. I am so proud of you for it all. I am going to miss the never ending banter with you in the rooms that probably had everyone convinced we truly hate eachother, it really started some interesting *** 😭 Keep standing for what you believe in and keep being you. Thank you so much for all of the memories and interesting conversations. Be good, Big Mac with Extra Mac Sauce. Don’t get into too much trouble 🫶🏻

@Astraeuss - Just…don’t be an idiot? xD Nah you’re good, you’ve always been good. It’s been amazing seeing you grow so much as a person over the last couple years and I’m truly so proud of you. Thank you so much for all you’ve done to be there for me. You have so much damn potential to be anything you want to be, use it. I know you can do anything you set your mind to.

@DarkerPlaces - hello darkwr. or daeker. or farmer. or any other variation of your name that my autocorrect has deemed appropriate to call you 😭 I appreciate you a ton, you’ve always been such a supportive and caring person to everyone and you always treat everyone so kindly and it’s an amazing thing to see in the rooms. We need more kindness. Keep being you, you’re a good person. People may make you feel otherwise but your intentions are always good and that’s what matters.

@Nomifordays - My sweet baby teenie Naomi, you’re such a lovely presence in the rooms and on cups in general. Be kind to yourself, okay? You’re still learning and you’ve come such a long way from where you started. Keep pushing, I know it’s hard to believe and it takes way longer than anyone wants to wait, but things will start to get better someday. Thank you for being such a lovely friend and person. Here for you always. Be good and stay kind to yourself- you deserve it 🫶🏻

@mysteriousClover - I only have two things to say. 1. Thank you for being you and for being such an amazing friend. 2. Paws off my leggings, you can get your own 🙄 Be patient and kind with yourself Khester. You’re a great person and amazing friend and I hope if you don’t now, someday soon you can see that in yourself. Feel free to update me on any tree mishaps, I’d love to hear about them 😀 And I hope you have an amazing time at camp, I know you’ve been looking forward to it for a while ❤️

Heres my first lesson on how (not) to be an adult as well: don’t let others define you. don’t let others tell you who you need to be. don’t let others dull your sparkle or put out your flame. always be authentically you. that’s the best you that you can be and anyone who doesn’t like you for it doesn’t matter. at all. be sure to keep your own peace, put yourself first and show yourself no less love than you would show anyone else that you care about. and don’t wait til you turn 18 to start this. start today. and tomorrow and every single day for the rest of your life. you’re perfect just as you are and you don’t have to change for anyone. life sucks but maybe it can be a little better if you’re able to see that there’s nothing wrong with you. continue to work on the things you need to work on and do your best everyday to grow even more into the truest you. and if nobody’s told you today- or even if they have, i want you to know I am so damn proud of you. i hope someday if you’re not already, you can be proud of you too. be good my lovely teenie friends, and make sure to cause a little chaos in my honor 😌 if any of you ever need anything I’m always just a tag away ❤️