Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In The Gloaming TW *just in case*

mytwistedsoul November 7th, 2019

With the tragic loss of the feed and after much debate and discussion. It's been decided to create a new thread. Soul space so to speak. A journal of sorts.

A place where I can dump some of the nonsense that goes on in my head.

While replies are welcome - they aren't necessary.

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 25th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Understandable hehe, was quite unsettled too xD

And thankyouu *noms πŸ•πŸͺ and shares with you too* 😊❀

mytwistedsoul OP July 23rd, 2022

After two separate incidents with people - the first - well - that's allready here lol. The second was also on some else's thread a person saying some really horrible things to this person 😞 so in the spirit of that this is the song for today

Sunisshiningandsoareyou July 23rd, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Aww *hugsss* ❀

mytwistedsoul OP July 25th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *hugs* πŸ• πŸͺ

sunshinegiraffe123 July 25th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

hey

ferventflame July 28th, 2022

75-750164_jerry-tom-and-jerry-happy.png

*brings in cheese for the mice gods* and some for @mytwistedsoul cheers ! πŸ§€

Hope you are well ❀️

Sending love

mytwistedsoul OP July 29th, 2022

@ferventflame *gasp!* Flame! Omg how are you? Haven't seen you in what feels like forever! I'm so happy to see you!

This calls for a happy dance!

thank-you.gif

ferventflame August 18th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

hi hi <3 i know its been couple of months, more than that even heh, how are you? i love your animal friends and plants omg, i dont know if you can see my excitement from here these things make me feel like a child πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯° but so beautiful hens and the turtle!!!!!!!!! i had a little one too but we later left him in the river too big for house haha, and the flowers are beautiful. Heh you live in a nature heaven! and the book street thing loooked amazing was it inspired by harry potter series? its so good i could never imagine to do carpentry!

Hope you are well sending you so much love and strength <3 you are always supporting users here, and its so kind, the way you do it!!! feels like someone definitely understands it, you know? sending lots of love to all your animal friends too <3333333333

ferventflame August 18th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

sorry for the haphazard text :3 just got so excited to see the turtle and chickens

mytwistedsoul OP August 22nd, 2022

@ferventflame Flame! :) I can see the excitement lol - made me smile - Thank you ❀️

If you like nature - you'd love it here. The deer and birds are awesome to watch. Raccoons steal cat food off the porch. There's pileated woodpeckers that are big and kind of make me think of dinosaurs lol. Plus bears and coyotes and bobcats and owls! The owls are so cool to hear at night

I'm sorry you had to put your turtle outside. I guess some of them can get pretty big

The book nook is Diagon Alley :) it was a kit ordered from Amazon lol but the directions were in Japanese - so I was alittle surprised it turned out as good as it did tbh πŸ˜‹

Thank you for the love and strength - we're sending some back to you along with some good vibes ❀️ Stay awesome Flame!

I'll have to get some more pictures of the chickens

mytwistedsoul OP July 29th, 2022

@ferventflame Thank you for cheese! The mice gods are pleased! 😁😊

mytwistedsoul OP August 2nd, 2022

fe62bb1520b95bfb666f8d94b478fcdc.jpg 582325eb815177b331f7597ad48113c9.jpg efe031d7b8c8ded82531cec247ed96d1.jpg

67e60a9a2349737ae08ccf13ac175446.jpgffef74a56bde37d58c9833bf30561f92.jpg5202299bb61bf58cbf653e109866d01c.jpg

3253ba564d9b571ea849dd0545cb010f.jpg134fe8a6bc59d5d2d26313539f7b715d.jpg71bb99a68f4d8a6aa0bc639c6eae8905.jpg

0df8857ca973728b3e2cc81dfc2fe0e4.jpg521f5e40e865bf4b6d5cb26e684704fb.jpg9541fabfbba4185057bfac7832497bcb.jpg

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 2nd, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Hehe made me chuckle lol xD

Has been loooong week indeed 😴

mytwistedsoul OP August 2nd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou πŸ™‚πŸ˜ŠπŸ˜ Tuesday is like Monday part 2 lol

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 2nd, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Lol right xD we are reliving Monday 🐧

mytwistedsoul OP August 3rd, 2022

🐾close ur eyes and whisper a prayer🐾

🐾for all the souls who entered here 🐾

barncat August 8th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul- what a heartfelt sentiment to send to all who read your words

mytwistedsoul OP August 3rd, 2022

🐾 some times silence is louder

than any prayer of mine

looking in the mirror

for a face I never find

is the name of justice

justified🐾

mytwistedsoul OP August 12th, 2022

Last super moon of the year

walking-walk.gif

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 19th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Pssttt :o a passerby, dropping off some big warm comfy hugs. πŸ€—β€

mytwistedsoul OP August 22nd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Hey passerbyer πŸ™‚

*hugs* πŸ• πŸͺ you have good timing ❀️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 24th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul yay for good timing hehe. *shares πŸ€—πŸͺπŸ•* ☺

How've soul and soul's ankle been?

mytwistedsoul OP August 24th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Soul has been - meh but the ankle is better and hopefully the cast is off next week! Yay! πŸ™‚

How is Sun doing? ❀️

*endless supply of πŸͺ πŸ•*

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 24th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Aw some-days are meh days, *sits with Soul*

Something in particular making it one for you currently? (It is okay to feel meh too, just wanted to assure Soul if they wanted to share something, they definitely can, as much or as little they feel okay with, it may not do much but it's worth something getting things off us, in whatever little way it works) ❀ and yay indeed or the ankle getting better and cast coming off soon too.

I've been okay. (Could be better ofcourse, but somedays are just meant to keep it rolling, I feel lol >.< *rolls* ) *shares πŸͺπŸ•πŸͺπŸ•* thankieees. πŸ€—

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou

roll-dog.gif rollin'

Idk - just in a mood the past few days - weeks - months lol

peach-cat.gif

*munches pizza* I'm glad you've been ok. I see you so busy here ❀️ bringing light to everyone *hugs* stay awesome Sun 😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou August 26th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul (replying to myself because we know why lol🌝)

LoL! I love this gif, and yes, pretty much what rolling looks like hahah!

Oh noes, "months" sounds all too overwhelming, I understand how it feels like being stuck in the same ruth, on the outside but may seem like one is "getting used to" it but on the inside it's chaotic and no one would ever want to get used to these kinds of moods, it is just unfair to have these kinds of struggles.

You deserve lots of better days, Soul, and different kinds of moods too, I know you're doing your best every day at it and I am so proud of you. Keep hanging in there as tight as you can. ❀

Oh goodness Soul...

I appreciate you a little too much than I can ever express in full. You've just brightened my day (as you have many times, every time I've seen you around) so there's just the proof right here, right now that you go around shining *your* bright light and make it hard for someone to not shine under your stride. You see people shining? *you* are the light that illuminates those around you, ofcourse they are shining brighter when you're around them.

*hugs back* πŸ€—

_1661500848.image.png

mytwistedsoul OP August 27th, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Sun - you've - I honestly don't know what to say. I think this is the nicest thing anyone has ever said to me. There's no words I can say - there's no words at all tbh - I'm speechless 😢😒

Pizza and cookies aren't enough not by a long shot. I know you really like pizza but this is - you and your words are a light for me tonight. I don't think there's a pizza in the world big enough right now

I hope that there are people in your life that truly appreciate and cherish you for the person you are. Please know that you are definitely appreciated and cherished here - not just by me but by many many other people here

*lol guess I found some words after all*😁

* the biggest of hugs to you* ❀️ 😊

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 1st, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Aww *hugs* ❀ someone wise once said, sometimes words aren't needed hehe, but it does feel good to hear something, nice, mhm? Feeling speechless is understandable, valid (and relatable), okie to take our time processing stuff, this won't change the fact that You deserve the nicest words always, and it's an honor I could deliver some of it to you this time. Always beware there's more rolling in, anytime of the day. πŸ˜› That's just a parcel of being my friend. XD

Yay you did find some words lol, and words that made me speechless now xD this is fun haha. Thank*youuu*, it really means alot. I appreciate you so much also, and hope the same and so much better for you. ❀

*biggest hugs back* πŸ€—

Is your cast off now?

mytwistedsoul OP September 1st, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou It does feel good ❀️ and they're greatly appreciated - even if a part of me says it's all lies. I have duct tape for that part lol *Joking!*

Cast was taken off this morning! Woohoo! Hallelujah and pass the peas! Did a mental happy dance 😁 Leg feels so much lighter without it and no crutches! It's still tender because of the ligaments and I have to do some exercises for them but I'm not going to complain ❀️

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 2nd, 2022

@mytwistedsoul

Aw haha, we do need a duct tape for this part that prevents us from hearing and accepting good things about ourselves (which is well deserved and true, just needs more time letting it sink). ❀

Aye yay *joins in the happy dance*, super happy for you, Soul, glad it feels lighter and better, hope it feels even better with time. Be extra careful hehe. 😊

mytwistedsoul OP September 2nd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou Very very careful lol πŸ™‚

dog-water.gif

@mytwistedsoul

Lolol the balance though! πŸ˜†

I need a merit badge for the way I tie myself up in knots

barncat August 29th, 2022

@mytwistedsoul- oh my gosh, the dog getting wrapped up looks like my little dog. Have a fantastic day. Your posts always brighten my day.

mytwistedsoul OP August 30th, 2022

@barncat Hey :) it's nice to see you! Aww ❀️ how is Diego doing? And you and the boys? Thanks! πŸ™‚ I hope you have a fantastic day too!

In honor of autocorrect which so thoughtfully help changed Picotee morning glories into pivoting ones -

So what do you do?

I'm a supervillian

What's your name?

Autocorrector

Hahaha! Are you Sirius? What's your super powder? Wait a minion! What the help is happy ninja to me? Pleats make it ducking stop!

Well - it was more funny earlier lol πŸ˜‹

Sunisshiningandsoareyou September 1st, 2022

@mytwistedsoul lol xD typos are real fun haha!

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou *smh* autocorrect is not my friend lol! πŸ˜‚

@mytwistedsoul

Aw lol it really be like that! @.@

_1662100798.image.png

_1662100782.image.png

mytwistedsoul OP September 2nd, 2022

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou LOL! So true! The best is when you spell something so badly that autocorrect can't even suggest anything. It just says to tap and save πŸ˜‚