Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In The Gloaming TW *just in case*

mytwistedsoul November 7th, 2019

With the tragic loss of the feed and after much debate and discussion. It's been decided to create a new thread. Soul space so to speak. A journal of sorts.

A place where I can dump some of the nonsense that goes on in my head.

While replies are welcome - they aren't necessary.

ThePizza July 17th, 2020

@mikenai

That's okay

mikenai July 19th, 2020

@ThePizza

I appreciate your understanding.

ThePizza July 19th, 2020

@mikenai

:)

mikenai July 16th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Have you ever - gotten so side tracked while doing a post in here - you had to close the box to make sure you were where you should be? Ah - good times

I have a ratittude today - oh yes
and a short fuse and Idgaf

One of my major behavior flaws with technology + multitasking.

The lost of mindful-ness, objectivity, concentration when I start Multi-Tabbing.

Worse when you get a higher resolution display.

Until I get so mentally and physically exhausted (sometimes even breatheless) when I started off doing just one thing, exploded to multi x multi tasks - If i can catch/shake myself out of it, I try to snap out of it and do as follows...

(For Windows 10 only) Save any "unsaved" stuffs -> Start Button -> Power -> Shut Down -> Sit down on bed or Walk off the computer.

Come back again, once I know what you want to do.

ThePizza July 30th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

These are good

I laughed a lot at the guy turning the handle to flip someone off

mytwistedsoul OP July 30th, 2020

@ThePizza His look of surprise at the end - lmao!

ThePizza July 30th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Yes laugh

WhiteButerflee July 30th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul 😉😁

This post has been deleted

@mytwistedsoul

I so much agree with this year's logo and every single one of the pics...

@WhiteButerflee

Thank you for these Soul and returning the smirk and laugh sparkles in my eyes...Ialso like the one with the "Star-Lord" from the Guardians Of The Galaxy also agreeing to the year's theme...😉😎😀😂😁

@WhiteButerflee You're welcome - it is a good logo for this year - maybe they can replace the Olympic rings with it lol!

@mytwistedsoul

😉😁...nice streak Soul, a very good one...

@WhiteButerflee 😁 😋

@mytwistedsoul

👅😉😎😁😂....

@mytwistedsoul

We can deffinitely introduce a new year in the chinese zodiac: the year of the finger...

mytwistedsoul OP July 31st, 2020

@WhiteButerflee Lol! The party favors would be amazing! 😁

WhiteButerflee July 31st, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

You just can't quit making me laugh...😊🤗❤..

@WhiteButerflee Guess maybe it's a little sadistic on my part. 😈

@mytwistedsoul

Nah...no chance in that...destiny seems to do a purrfect job on that or whomever rattles the ant farm...

@WhiteButerflee Karma man! She's sharpening her claws and will be with you shortly.

@mytwistedsoul

So be it...

@WhiteButerflee She's slow. Probably had to go back and get her mask and sanitizer.

@mytwistedsoul

She knows someone gave me ducttape...

@WhiteButerflee Beware the duct tape!

@mytwistedsoul

"If I'm the calmest one in the room, we are all faxed..."

This post has been deleted
mikenai July 31st, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

https://i.pinimg.com/564x/5a/ed/43/5aed43aa5fce5b6d60d37201b4865a61.jpg

For once I gave a "HARD" read repetitively.

Tried to think about it.

How true. I didn't notice it when I was "accumulating" them. Guess its too late. Already exploded everywhere.

WhiteButerflee August 1st, 2020

@mikenai

Yes, that one is very wise and true...

mikenai August 2nd, 2020

@WhiteButerflee

Its so tough to clean up the mess that I have made. I wonder if I am still putting effort to clean them now, or am I still in denial.

mytwistedsoul OP August 3rd, 2020

@mikenai Maybe it's a combination of both - you're trying to clean up but sort of deny you made the mess all by yourself

mikenai August 3rd, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Well it could be, and also the fact that I just simply cant let go only just make things worse.

WhitteButterflee August 4th, 2020

@mikenai

Kt is better to make things worse even though in fact you make them better...

mikenai August 4th, 2020

@WhitteButterflee

Honestly though. I feel it cut both ways. Somethings just gotta give.

It is so sad. So hard to balance or at least get out of the both worlds.

mytwistedsoul OP August 4th, 2020

There's a storm coming.

mytwistedsoul OP August 5th, 2020

Found out yesterday that there's a cousin that has covid now and her kids tested positive too. Maybe I should feel more about it then I do but - I don't really care ya know? All it did was bring up alot of bad feelings family wise and alot of anger

ThePizza August 5th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Found out yesterday that there's a cousin that has covid now and her kids tested positive too. Maybe I should feel more about it then I do but - I don't really care ya know? All it did was bring up alot of bad feelings family wise and alot of anger

Your feelings on the matter are valid-- I think it's wrong that we are taught that we must feel connected to every single person in our family. I've had a few great aunts who passed away, and even though I met them a few times I didn't really feel much about it either. Mainly I just felt bad for the people who had been close to them. And it doesn't help that there are already bad feelings associated with family-- yet another thing to have to deal with it. NTW (I hope she doesn't mind me calling her that lol-- hi @NoneTheWiser is it cool if I call you NTW?) is right, it is noticed when you've been quiet. I hope you're well :)

mikenai August 5th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

I thought the response for this will be sensitive to different individuals. So I gave abit of consideration thought.

I may not reply any comment further after this following comment.

---------

If you noticed, you actually did considered both thought process. I will say it is what that makes us human to have such behaviors?

There aint a right or wrong way to behave, nor how one-self should be thinking.

The final decision or outcome of the process is also up to no limits. Furthermore the made decision does not require to be justified nor critisied upon.

In your case, if you felt it that way, it could be affected by factors like emotions or hurt or guilt or anger or karma or grudge or anything. - Well 3rd party viewers can blame it on the mind playing tricks on you. But no one can understand the pain you felt to have chosen the said decision.

Yes that it hurts to hear the news. And in certain situations, we are also unable to think in our own ways but to hold the "grudge" pain and still help out. It sucks, and still we have to hold on.

Don't blame yourself for the choices you've made. So long you are agreeable with.

Take Care.

------------------

@NoneTheWiser Thank you :) For your reply - and for understanding. It's hard fighting that loyalty - it's been pounded into our heads. Allmost one of the first lessons you learn maybe - Idk

It gets frustrating - to start to feel comfortable with yourself alittle I guess and everytime you do - someone has to do something to take that away. I don't think of family often - but when I do - god - it's like it sinks it's teeth and and worries you like a dog with a bone

Lol - Thank you - I've been trying to write but - I guess I got it in my head that noone needs to hear about me lol - Thank you though - for noticing the silence - that made me tear up alittle

@NoneTheWiser LMAO! Oh man - I didn't notice that before! You have to love it when a new page starts and it's got something with attitude right there at the top!

ThePizza August 6th, 2020

@NoneTheWiser

Badass name for the ninja cat >:)

mytwistedsoul OP August 8th, 2020