Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In The Gloaming TW *just in case*

mytwistedsoul November 7th, 2019

With the tragic loss of the feed and after much debate and discussion. It's been decided to create a new thread. Soul space so to speak. A journal of sorts.

A place where I can dump some of the nonsense that goes on in my head.

While replies are welcome - they aren't necessary.

TheLastSoulBender June 10th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Right on ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ˜€๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜

Very good music...you put me in a bad dilema since I cannot chose a best๐Ÿ˜ถ they are all soo good...

(I am blessed to have friends...)

Mango3 August 13th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul I stumbled across this and I have to agree these are amazing songs

mytwistedsoul OP August 14th, 2020

@Mango3 I'm glad you liked them

mytwistedsoul OP June 10th, 2020

Ain't it funny how the right words never seem to come - at the right time - the right place - even they even come at all

Head's been a busy busy place - memories - flood sometimes. It feels full - ya know? Just full. Thoughts of grandparents - loss and grief. Tbh - there were many tears spilled last night - restless - unable to sit still and relax

Time is in - Idk - sometimes hours pass and I have no clue where they went. What was done in that time - if anything

Headache - Hands are shaky today - and there's some anger - frustration. But yet - Idk - emptiness - sadness. Idk - how can feeling so many different things - leave you feeling so hollow? So empty at times - so wrecked
Intrusive thoughts and urges and intrusive thoughts about urges - good grief

I've been working on somethings - I finished the little bird finally - a few things need finishing touches but they sit - waiting. Started something new a few days ago but it isn't going as I planned - which - Idk - when that happens - sometimes I just want to throw it away or toss it in the burn pile. The main body of it is ok - beautiful wood in fact but the details - suck

So - funny story - sort of - You have to watch Kodie - her back end is really loosing strength so there's concerns about the steps - going down is easy you just hold her collar - kind of think of it as holding her hand lol. But going up - she gets to the last few steps and you can tell she's having a hard time - so hands on the fluff butt - just to - Idk safety first - yeah? It happened today and - she stopped and turned her head to look at me and the look on her face - OMG - Like watch it buddy - getting alittle handsy there - I apologized lol - Idk sad though because while she may not be in much pain - there's reality - reality sucks. It really does -

God this post is like a rolller coaster ride - we laughed - we cried - a good time was had by all - well ok most - something tells me the dog didn't like it

ThePizza June 10th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Words are finnicky arent they? Its cool that youve been able to continue work in the shop. Hopefully once you work on this new project some more the details will start to come together. :)

And Kodieโ€” lol! Who says dogs arent intelligent?

TheLastSoulBender June 10th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

When your hands are twitching put them into mine...sitting across each other on wooden three legged stools...

I admire you for worrying and caring about your woofs....that is music to my soul...

I think in another world we would have shared a wooden toy store with wooden toys by our hands...

Don't worry Soul, such is life...

When your hands are shaking, grab hold of my hands..

mytwistedsoul OP June 11th, 2020

Blood wants to hum alittle let's kick it up some shall we

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FsNzdKLKsKQ

mytwistedsoul OP June 14th, 2020

There's always that one person. That one who just can't let something go. That just has to say something. Oh but we have to play nice don't we?

mytwistedsoul OP June 15th, 2020

What no one knows and no one can see

is how the thoughts tie you in knots

or tear you apart at the seams

ThePizza June 16th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

so true

mytwistedsoul OP June 16th, 2020

So I figured out how type and delete work here lol

Maybe next lesson will be how to leave the words there - type without the delete

Woohoo!

*don't hold your breath lol*

mytwistedsoul OP June 16th, 2020

Hollow Coves - Moments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oQSD3mzvSuw

Wildfire- Michael Martin Murphey

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pc3OnSQc48s

Take Me Home, Country Roads - Lyrics - John Denver

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jzd7b88RYt0

Don't ask -

mytwistedsoul OP June 18th, 2020

I'm an idiot. I keep forgetting you can't talk to her. She sees everything as a personal attack and she comes out swinging right away

You da man J! Woohoo - f**king b**ch

mytwistedsoul OP June 18th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul language moron

Sorry everyone

mytwistedsoul OP June 27th, 2020

Guess I've been avoiding these. There's cobwebs in the corners. I've been trying to understand somethings and it seems the closer I think I'm getting - the more confused I feel.

I think there's alot I'm trying to avoid thinking about. Had an incident last Saturday - I think it was -that made me need to step back. Thoughts - were alittle twisted and demented and someone was trying to convince me that we should be a - Idk - a guide to someone else in the afterlife. So this other person wouldn't be alone. Sounds dramatic doesn't it? It kind of scared me tbh

The thoughts scatter so fast and easy some days. As soon as it pops up - its gone only to be replaced by a new one and it goes like that for awhile. Other times I'm not there at all. Times when I'm so restless I want to rip off my skin and times when I'm so tired I just want to lay down where I'm standing

There's been alot of times I'm here and I write only to delete it all and leave again. I do the same with other people - members and listeners - I'll start to write and decide I sound like an idiot - so I close it. Sometime 4 or five times lol- A listener - there are other people they can help. I'm not sure if it's that I feel I don't need it or that I don't deserve it. Maybe it's because I'm not sure I can explain - why waste someone's time?

A couple times I've gone to bed in my room and wake up somewhere else. Apparently sleep walking was once an issue - I hope it's not starting up again

Caught my reflection in the mirror and some times I just dont like the face I see. It's - Idk - a feeling of disappointment - maybe? Shame? Sometimes it's hatred and you get urge to break the mirror - Idk - maybe so the outside looks as broken at the inside. A matched set -

Idk - sometimes it feels lime your mind has a basement and you've only just scratched the surface. The monsters you deal with now - are nothing compared to what lurks in the darker depths. In the areas where the light never shines

Idk - suddenly I just feel tired - yeah

ThePizza June 27th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Rough days huh? Me too

June 27th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

*sitting here with you* and also sharing this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ftm2uv7-Ybw

mytwistedsoul OP July 1st, 2020

@admaiorasemper Thank you V - I enjoyed the campfire. You've been in my thoughts and I hope you're doing ok - well - as ok as can be expected

Be gentle with yourself and your thoughts

mikenai June 27th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

oh my... twistedsoul. it looked like alot to handle within a short time.

aint easy for you and must been mentally trobing.

i dont have any recommendations. but at least hope that you can share your concern regards to sleep walk to your closed ones living with you.

at least someone is aware to keep a lookout for you when in need.

please take good care of your mind, body and soul. and lastly to be gentle with yourself.

@mikenai Thank you for the reminder Mike - I sometimes forget too :)

mikenai July 1st, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

Don't mention. Sometimes all we need is just gentle reminders from time to time.

Who knows perhaps one day yourself myself may just benefit from being more aware of it.

Take care eh?

StickOfRock June 29th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

If I may, too much thinking was in my detriment too since it led to inactivity of erasures for the same reasons you mentioned. Maybe come a time when you will not overtgink and just act, the heck with all questions and self doubt...

Of course there are people interested in you and your turmoils and the rest is irrelevant...most importantly you write for yourself..."nothing else matters"...

@Oase You're right - I should say the heck with it - but then I overthink that too. No matter how hard I try not to - it still happens - maybe as you say - someday - one way - thank you

crimsonLime6525 June 30th, 2020

Just letting you know you've been on my mind and thought I would just stop by to leave a hug if you would like one โค๏ธ

mytwistedsoul OP June 30th, 2020

@crimsonLime6525 Thank you Lime. I would like that and I'll send one back for you too :)

mytwistedsoul OP July 2nd, 2020

mikenai July 2nd, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

another rough day?

@mikenai Nope

mikenai July 2nd, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

ok, happy to hear that. hope you have a good weekend.

StickOfRock July 4th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

These are so great...smiling and laughing with my eyes gratefully...

July 5th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

People disappoint, pizza is eternal. Aw that made my day. smiley

July 16th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

lmaooo bruh

mikenai July 2nd, 2020

@NoneTheWiser

Perhaps i interpreted it differently. Some of the quotes felt inverse to me.

@NoneTheWiser correct

intelligentWheel627 July 2nd, 2020

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ‘Œ

@intelligentWheel627 I c u ๐Ÿ‘€ ๐Ÿ™‚

mytwistedsoul OP July 3rd, 2020

Who needs sleep anyway? Completely over-rated anyway

mikenai July 3rd, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

but then lack of sleep is shown or known to give lots of troubles later on.

yet again sometimes, to sleep is kinda difficult.

then again, you know, sometimes when you're so engrossed or overwhelmed with something, you get that immense surge of energy to not want or need that sleep. - its like you feel way "better" than with sleep kind of feeling.

mytwistedsoul OP July 4th, 2020

Peel back the screen

See the place that I hide

When there is nothing left of me

StickOfRock July 4th, 2020

@mytwistedsoul

๐Ÿพ๐Ÿพ