Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

A Space For The Unsaid (Personal Diary)

Optimisticempath April 10th, 2022

Uh hello if anyone is reading this! πŸ˜€

I have no idea why I'm even creating this thread but i just feel it will be nice to have a place to share some thoughts or even these images on the internet that i always keep saving for myself because i relate too much but cannot share it with anyone because yes haha

I'm okay with replies here so feel free to drop by anytime ❀️

Just please be kind and respectful if your replying to my posts.

Optimisticempath OP April 10th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

_1649602304.image.png

April 10th, 2022

@Optimisticempaths

Hi, as an introvert I enjoy doing things alone. I think everyone should try it. Being alone, being okay with it.

Optimisticempath OP April 11th, 2022

@courteousPlace

I agree with you and I enjoy it too

gentleBraid2726 November 1st, 2022

@courteousPlace

Yea, Courteous and optimistic, actually being introvert is all good, but it's also a big responsibility on ourselves to understand everything rightly by our own! So yea, until and unless our understanding about something or someone doesn't blur or feel like blurring, and same about others understanding blurring about us. Being introvert but expressive when need be, is good for our mental health. After all expressiveness is very important for society to survive no, but at the same time we have our individuality to presence and self talk too!! 🌻🌟✨🀍☺️

Optimisticempath OP November 8th, 2022

@gentleBraid2726 only seeing this now sorry, but thanks for replying gentle [or Braid what do you prefer? πŸ˜…]

Ngl my brain is a lot blurry so I had to read it more than once to understand but it makes sense now and yeah, being expressive is very important I'm bad at it I guess and idk how to improve it feels scary πŸ˜”

you mentioned a balance between the good and not so good things about being introverted and I couldn't agree more, regarding preserving our individuality and staying true to ourselves

Thanks so much πŸ’•πŸŒ»

BlueDarkAurora July 19th, 2022

@Optimisticempath Hey there ^-^ this does make sense and I find it helpful too cause if you can learn to be okay, choose your own path and find the solution on your own then it just gives you a kind of confidence that no matter what happens you'll be alright as the only person you actually need is you but it sure is okay to seek help and get support until you reach that point in life <3 Thanks for sharing.

Optimisticempath OP July 24th, 2022

@BlueDarkAurora

Hi Blue it is so sweet of you to reply πŸ₯Ί

Thankyou for reassuring ❀

Sometimes it feels lonely πŸ₯Ί but it is much better than fearing being left alone

BlueDarkAurora July 24th, 2022

@Optimisticempath Aw I understand that <3 I'll remember you and keep you in my thoughts so know that you are somewhere whenever you feel alone ^-^

Picture1.png

Optimisticempath OP July 24th, 2022

@BlueDarkAurora

I....am really speechless

It is one of the most nicest things someone has said to me and it might sound silly but I read it more than once because I wanted to feel those words again πŸ₯Ί

Thankyouuuuu ❀ you are beautiful

I'll remember you too πŸ₯Ί

BlueDarkAurora July 26th, 2022

@Optimisticempath Aww thank you<3 You are beautiful ^-^ and nothing silly in that, you deserve many such kind words and beautiful moments and I hope you find so many things that make you smile everyday.

e17e0e4a20f909b100f0ad7849d1e13f897cdaf4.jpg

Optimisticempath OP July 27th, 2022

@BlueDarkAurora

I appreciate your kindness a lot πŸ₯Ί

Keep smiling too you deserve all the kindness and smiles as well πŸ€—

BlueDarkAurora July 28th, 2022

@Optimisticempath<3 ^-^ Thank you <3

Javasovereign August 31st, 2022

I enjoy alone time as much as intimate company if the balance is well proportioned

Optimisticempath OP September 8th, 2022

@Javasovereign a balance is good indeed

Nobody82 September 18th, 2022

This is so true

kacky October 13th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

I love Haruki Murakami's books. It is very apparent, because of his originality, that he has spent a great amount of time alone. That is where we can really discover our own individual feelings. I am quite empathic and did not realize it until much later in life. It explained so much about my reaction to being around people. I think it is good to discover that you can be your own best friend and then choose to be with others at your own discretion.
Optimisticempath OP October 14th, 2022

@kacky Thanks for sharing <3 I am happy you've been able to discover more about yourself and your interactions with the world. would you suggest any of their books to begin with? I am considering to try reading heh

Dallady October 22nd, 2022

It seems to go a lot more smoothly than trusting and relying on someone else who could vey easily discount, misunderstand or make a situation worse. I've wondered for a long time the reason for people like doctors, counsellors etc. when providing people the space and resources for someone to do it themselves and choose for themselves would be so much more successful. Oh well it is what it is.

@Optimisticempath

Optimisticempath OP November 8th, 2022

@Dallady ikr there's lots of risk involved with trusting people, wish it wasn't this hard πŸ˜”

I find myself in a quarrel sometimes especially when I see others who have trustworthy people around and those that feel comfortable sharing things about themself with family or friend or even a partner ... and I guess I wish that too.. ngl i wonder often how it would be to feel emotionally safe and comfortable around someone, to have atleast one person I can really and honestly answer the "how are you doing?" Question.. would be nice but eh, it is what it is :')

nice to meet you tho and thanks for replying here πŸ’•

Fatheena36 August 2nd, 2023

@Optimisticempath Hey buddy in the end we only have ourselves and I do agree with it.

Optimisticempath OP August 2nd, 2023

@Fatheena36 thanks for replying <3

Optimisticempath OP September 1st, 2023

@Optimisticempath more than a year since I posted and I still feel the same...at the end of the day ... you gotta deal with it on your own.. you can cry out or curse yourself but do whatever... you're on your own

idk if its supposed to be comforting tho but it is sort of relieving? like there's no expectations... so there's less chance of hurt...idk if it's by choice or by change or just me not allowing me to feel stuff but yeah .. its just you ..

slowdecline48 April 21st

@Optimisticempath This is way late but yeah...I can relate to that, very much. If you're solitary by nature then you need to have a good skill set.

Optimisticempath OP August 2nd, 2022

@NoneTheWiser Aw you do πŸ˜…

@Angelx28

Hello πŸ’– Nice to meet you also, Angel

Have always seen you being kind to everyone, really appreciate your reply to me!! πŸ₯Ί

April 10th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

Hey, if this is the space for anything unsaid, then can i post this. I like a girl, i probably even love that girl. But I'm a girl too. She knows I like her, but probably doesn't know I like her 'that way'. So, that's my 'unsaid' feelings.

@courteousPlace

Hello!

I understand how it feels to live with these kind of unsaid feelings , I'm happy you could share them here ❀️

It is absolutely okay to like or love the person with the same gender. Would you consider sharing how you feel with this girl?

It is okay to take your time to think through making any decisions, I know it can be hard sometimes

April 10th, 2022

@Optimisticempath

It's the love feeling. I don't think words can truly express how i feel. So, let it be unsaid, at least here. Perhaps in real life, I will say it to her. That will be interesting.

@courteousPlace

That's what I meant too, telling her about your feelings πŸ˜€ Sending all the luck to you when you do!!

Fatheena36 August 2nd, 2023

hey I have been there too and I took one huge leap forward and asked her out and by God's grace I have the most wonderful human being as my girlfriend now. I wish you all the best...

@Angelx28

Oh My God you're so sweet and thoughtful πŸ₯Ί

I can't tell how much i appreciate this, big big thanks πŸ’–

I hope you know you're amazing!

How are you doing?

Optimisticempath OP April 13th, 2022

I am happy to know you're well @Angelx28 ❀️

I cannot see your account though, hope all is fine

I am ok I guess πŸ˜…

Optimisticempath OP April 18th, 2022

@Angelx28

Oh okay, nice to see you again. how was your self care break?

Aw thanks that's really kind of you ❀️

Optimisticempath OP April 18th, 2022

@Angelx28

I'm so glad it went great πŸ’–

My days are just going... I am sorry I don't have much to say about them πŸ˜… but thankyou for asking :)

This post has been deleted
Optimisticempath OP August 24th, 2022

@Angelx28 just thought of checking... hope you doing good πŸ’•

Optimisticempath OP July 18th, 2022

@krystalRose01

Krys πŸ€—β€ thought we can talk here if you want sometime

How are you ?

KrystalRose01 August 8th, 2022

@Optimisticempath aweee i only just seen this thank you so much for tagging me πŸ’›πŸ’›

Optimisticempath OP August 8th, 2022

@KrystalRose01

How are you? πŸ’›

KrystalRose01 August 9th, 2022

@Optimisticempath i’m doing okay at the moment, been a bit up and down lately but right now im okay, how are you? πŸ’›

Optimisticempath OP August 24th, 2022

@KrystalRose01

It is ok, any better on your end?

Idk how I'm doing tbh just ok I guess

It is good to see you again :)