Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Strengths Affirmation

yourfavoritebestie December 25th, 2023

Affirming your strengths can help you value them and reflect how they bring meaning to your life.

What is your top character strength? 

One of my top character strengths is perseverance, and its importance in my life is undeniable. This strength has been a constant companion, steering me through challenges and uncertainties. In moments of difficulty, perseverance has been the anchor that grounds me, reminding me of my ability to endure and overcome.

Reflecting on the past, there were instances where perseverance played a pivotal role in achieving my goals. During a particularly demanding project at work, it was this strength that fueled my determination to navigate obstacles and meet deadlines. The process wasn't easy, but the sense of accomplishment and the value added to the project gave profound meaning to the effort invested.

In personal relationships, perseverance has also been instrumental. It has allowed me to weather storms and conflicts, reinforcing the bonds that matter most. By persisting through tough times, I've witnessed the transformative power of this strength in cultivating resilience and fostering deeper connections.

Looking ahead, I recognize that in challenging situations, perseverance will continue to be a guiding force. When faced with adversity, I can draw on the tenacity embedded in this strength to maintain focus, learn from setbacks, and navigate the path ahead. It serves as a reminder that even in the face of difficulties, each step forward contributes to personal growth and the realization of long-term aspirations.

In essence, my strength of perseverance is a cornerstone in my journey, providing both value and meaning. Its enduring presence empowers me to face challenges with resilience, turning obstacles into opportunities for growth and accomplishment.

This is taught in the Inner Development Goals Course, you can learn more about more such values in the course here

AnnaSilverberg December 26th, 2023
@yourfavoritebestie

My top strength is appreciating and gratitude, 
but I'd also say that it's resilience/perseveration. 
I am grateful for all the strengths I have, 
and I am glad that you have strengths that 
help you in life. 
Thank you for making this post! 

✨💙✨
✨ 
yourfavoritebestie OP December 26th, 2023

@AnnaSilverberg

Those are really good top strengths! They make you appreciate life a little more :) I am also working on being more grateful. ☺️

Daf8 December 28th, 2023

❤️ Great post! According to the test, my top strengths are kindness, equity and determination/perseverance. I think my top strengths are crucial in my journey because they help me to pursue my goals, fight for what's worth fighting for and spread love ❤️

❤️ I love the way you describe how perseverance has helped you! I agree that it's a guiding force and a powerful instrument to develop resilience, achieve your goals and turn difficulties into growth opportunities. Keep it up! ❤️ 

Hope December 28th, 2023

@yourfavoritebestie

Preservance is a very important strength along with grit and persistence. This will get you further in life than talent/skill alone. 

Thank you for your reflection! What would be your top tip for people who want to be better at this strength? 

rainyForest24 January 10th

@yourfavoritebestie my top strengths are honesty and intergrity and i feel grateful for these strengths

InsightfulPhoenix January 12th

@yourfavoritebestie

My top strengths are Honesty, Kindness and Love 🤗 but I would also like to add that I feel it's also empathy and intuition. I can for sure say that i am grateful for everything that I received thus far especially when utilizing my strengths. As someone that values honesty, I can now 100% understand why I do, and it is because I always give Honesty and cut through the lies an deceit. thank you for opening my eyes to how beautiful my strengths are from the inside and the outside

bouncyMusic133 January 14th

@yourfavoritebestie

Thank you for your forum post. I enjoyed taking the survey and getting my VIA Character Strength. 

One of my top strength is Zest:

Zest
COURAGE

Approaching life with excitement and energy; not doing things halfway or halfheartedly; living life as an adventure; feeling alive and activated.

This one took me by surprise because I am just starting to practice this in my life Not doing things halfway by returning back to school. This was something I have been putting off to the side. I am started to find new hobbies such as hiking. I am started to enjoy life more being happy. 

yourfavoritebestie OP February 11th

@bouncyMusic133

Sounds like you're the life of a party! it's great discovering new strengths, that way, you can connect with people more, im happy for you.

Countrygirl095 February 19th

@yourfavoritebestie my biggest strengh  are compassion and writing