Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Improving strengths (Creativity)

cuddlySunset2342 January 31st

Improving creativity is an important skill that can benefit individuals in various aspects of their lives. By actively engaging in activities that encourage creativity, such as drawing, writing, or playing a musical instrument, individuals can enhance their ability to think outside the box and come up with innovative ideas. Trying new things and stepping out of one's comfort zone can also foster creativity, as it requires individuals to think differently and approach problems from unique angles. Additionally, seeking out inspiration from different sources, such as books, movies, or nature, can greatly enhance creativity. Overall, improving creativity can open up new opportunities and lead to a more fulfilled and enriched life.

Things to think about

What is one way I can be more creative today?

What is one thing I have done/seen being done that is creative?

Heather225 February 1st

@cuddlySunset2342

Great advice!

Rebekah February 9th

@cuddlySunset2342, I love being creative. One way to be creative today could be to... shred some coloured paper and glue them onto a page: a collage!

RainbowRosie February 26th

@cuddlySunset2342

🌹 I enjoy doing the small stuff…usually in the form of doodling. It’s great fun and my daughter (who is creative…) enjoys doing this too. It’s great fun, doesn’t cost anything (pencil and paper) and is enjoyable and relaxing.

Ivy229 May 23rd

@cuddlySunset2342

I agree creativity can be an important skill to possess. I find being creative helps me in varies ways in my life. Such as a form of relaxation, expression, motivation, and connection. 

Some of the ways I choose to be creative include drawing, writing/journaling, cooking, creating jigsaw puzzles

One of the biggest creative tools in my life is listening to music. I think it is so beautiful and creative how artists are able to truly connect on so many levels with a diverse variety of people.

violetdreamer07 May 24th

@cuddlySunset2342 Being creative is so so important. One way I like to be creative is writing poetry.

YourShouder03 May 26th

@cuddlySunset2342 Love it! Everyone needs a space where they can express their creativity through whatever they wish. It allows us to pause in life and remind us that we're curious beings

Renjik8013 May 27th

@cuddlySunset2342 Thank you for sharing! One thing I would suggest in being creative could be doing art (either pencil or digital drawing), which is also one of the activities that I tend to engage in when I feel stressed!