Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Translation Project: 2020 Revival

Heather225 February 27th, 2020

Hi, everyone!

Its been a while since we last worked on the Translation Project, but I am pleased to announce that we are in a place where we can revive it!

In the past, we had translated the app into a variety of languages. We are an international community and we are always looking to bring 7 Cups to more people around the world. We really need your help, so that we can reach as many people as possible. If you are free to help support our translation efforts, please join in and sign up! We are looking for dedicated volunteers to help with this project!

When you sign up to help translate you get:

- Translator badge (formerly Emissary badge)
- Access to special cheers events for hard work on translations
- The ability to bring 7 Cups to someone new (MANY someones)

To participate you must:

- Have an active 7 Cups account for at least 3 months and in good standing (listeners and members both welcome!)
- Be fluent in another language
- Be ready to change the world
- Have an active email address (this is our primary form of communication!)

We'd like to target the below languages, but we accept all interest in ANY language!

------> Spanish

------> Portuguese

------> Chinese Simplified

------> Chinese Tradition

------> Hindi

Want to help us do great things worldwide? Fill out the form to join the translation project >here<!! (clicking the word here will lead you to the application page)

For further questions please PM @SoulfullyAButterfly (Translation Project Coordinator)

Edited by @SoulfullyAButterfly 6/19/2020

fearlessRaspberries7133 July 5th, 2020

I would like to translate Sinhalese. That's my first language. Could you please let me know if you can give me a chance?

helpfulMango9757 July 5th, 2020

Hi, I am fluent in korean and english!

KidSuprhero94 August 3rd, 2020

@helpfulMango9757

cool, maybe you can teach me korean one day,

MoonLightStone July 5th, 2020

I am fluence in english and chinese.

brightTalker3707 July 5th, 2020

I'm fluent in English and Greek and I could help. I am graduate of the faculty of English studies and philology of Athens University :)

JustL July 5th, 2020

Hey, I'm fluent in Arabic and English ☺️

dominoLover July 6th, 2020

@Mish0209

Hi, I'm fluent in Chinese and English. I would love to help!

MorallyAmbitiousLuna July 6th, 2020

Hello! I'm fluent in Russian and Mongolian.

AnisiaCocanMA July 6th, 2020

Hi ! I'm fluent in Romanian :)

magneticAngel5018 July 6th, 2020

Hello I m fluent in Hindi And punjabi.. 😊

mfom July 7th, 2020

Hi! 🙋‍♀️

Hope all is well. I'm fluent in Spanish, English and Italian. Reach out to me if you need anything and hope to hear soon. Be safe! ✌

Rainbow01358 July 10th, 2020

I am really fluent in Italian

naturalForest78 November 6th, 2020

hello! i am fluent in english and hindi and i would love to help with this project! :)

RelaxedPanda February 20th, 2021

Hello, is it over? Because I would love to help with czech language. Unfortunately I am new here, so I would have to wait 3 months, but can I still sign up to help?

SoulfullyAButterfly February 20th, 2021

@RelaxedPanda Hi, the translations project is still running but unfortunately the Czech language is currently not one of the languages available to translate - hopefully it will be in the future!

LovelyCookie18 June 27th, 2021

Hi everyone! Is italian active?