Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Translation Project: 2020 Revival

Heather225 February 27th, 2020

Hi, everyone!

Its been a while since we last worked on the Translation Project, but I am pleased to announce that we are in a place where we can revive it!

In the past, we had translated the app into a variety of languages. We are an international community and we are always looking to bring 7 Cups to more people around the world. We really need your help, so that we can reach as many people as possible. If you are free to help support our translation efforts, please join in and sign up! We are looking for dedicated volunteers to help with this project!

When you sign up to help translate you get:

- Translator badge (formerly Emissary badge)
- Access to special cheers events for hard work on translations
- The ability to bring 7 Cups to someone new (MANY someones)

To participate you must:

- Have an active 7 Cups account for at least 3 months and in good standing (listeners and members both welcome!)
- Be fluent in another language
- Be ready to change the world
- Have an active email address (this is our primary form of communication!)

We'd like to target the below languages, but we accept all interest in ANY language!

------> Spanish

------> Portuguese

------> Chinese Simplified

------> Chinese Tradition

------> Hindi

Want to help us do great things worldwide? Fill out the form to join the translation project >here<!! (clicking the word here will lead you to the application page)

For further questions please PM @SoulfullyAButterfly (Translation Project Coordinator)

Edited by @SoulfullyAButterfly 6/19/2020

enthusiasticCat9907 June 27th, 2020

and english

openear27 June 27th, 2020

I'm fluent in English and am a graduate of Spanish and French (B2-C1 level proficiency), looking for translation practice and want to contribute more to this community !!! :)

HiddenSpider June 27th, 2020

Hi

I'm fluent in English and Urdu.

CatoM June 27th, 2020

Hello! I am Cato, I am fluent in English and Dutch. I would very much like to help!

amandavya June 28th, 2020

I'm fluent in Indonesian

Gagaintheroom June 28th, 2020

Hello! My name is Lucila and my native language is Spanish. Hope I can help! heart

Shadowmoonmoon June 28th, 2020

I'm fluent in Dutch

braveOcean5158 June 28th, 2020

I'm fluent in French, English and Spanish

daydreamer8857 June 28th, 2020

I'm fluent in English and Chinese

kaestigo June 28th, 2020

I'm fluent in both Spanish and English (USA) and have working knowledge of French, Italian, and Portuguese, as they were part of my Minor in Foreign Languages.

Nramnz June 28th, 2020

I am fluent in both English and Malay

BlondeDragonfly June 28th, 2020

Hey

I am happy to help out with translating any content from/to Russian and English. Feel free to reach me out!

beautifulPerspective40 June 28th, 2020

I speak English, Afrikaans ( fluent ) and Spanish ( intermediate )

yellowChestnut6260 June 28th, 2020

I think that would not be good idea to translate 7cups into regional languages . English is global and professional in many ways . It is easy to maintain discipline in English .

NupurS June 28th, 2020

I am fluent in English and Hindi

claudia05s June 29th, 2020

I'm fluent in English and Italian

sociableOak324 June 29th, 2020

I am fluent in English and Spanish

Matthewww June 29th, 2020

I'm Fluent in English only if there is people who need help with English I can help them.

tealMelon1154 June 29th, 2020

My name is Sulma and I am fluent in English and Spanish. I took Advanced Placement classes in English Literature and Spanish. I also know a little bit of Korean although it is not my forte.

MAVCA June 29th, 2020

Hello, my name is Magdalena and Spanish is my mother language. I am fluent in English and intermediate in German. I would be pleased to work on the 7 Cups Translation Project!

hopefulZebra2983 June 29th, 2020

I am fluent in Bengali and Hindi. Will be happy to translate.

Sayanythinghere June 29th, 2020

I'm fluent in both English and Urdu

FaithInAlmighty June 29th, 2020

Hello,

I am fluent in English, Hindi and Punjabi. So tell me if i can be of any help

fruityPicture4336 June 29th, 2020

Hi! This is Gouri, I m fluent in malayalam, English and Tamil. I would like to help if in need of any of these.

MacizoAsh June 29th, 2020

Hello. Am rom Kenya. Fluent in English and Swahili

MacizoAsh June 29th, 2020

@MacizoAsh

sorry for the typo. From* Kenya

lilmeraki June 29th, 2020

I am fluent in Hindi and English

confidentcat91584 June 29th, 2020

I'm fluent in English and Arabic, I used to work as a translator :)

adaptiveTurtle0107 June 29th, 2020

i am fluent in both engl

adaptiveTurtle0107 June 29th, 2020

i am fluent in both english and bahasa indonesia

ineedahug15 June 29th, 2020

Hey!

I can speak English (both American and British) and Czech and little bit German. So if you wanna help translating, I can!

SweetahDenHunny8 June 29th, 2020

I am Mexican-American, and I'm fluent on English and Spanish. I'm also learning Portuguese and Italian

JVA June 29th, 2020

I'm Dutch, and I'm fluent in both English and Dutch. If you ever need help in these translations, I'll gladly help!

Bunny8805 June 30th, 2020

I'm fluent in portuguese and can help u translate

JennyyyZ June 30th, 2020

Hi there! I am fluent in English and Mandarin and would love to help with any translations.

cheerfulSunshine80 June 30th, 2020

I'm fluent in urdu and english

HayraShadow June 30th, 2020

@SoulfullyAButterfly

They told me to turn to you.. I would like to help with the Italian translation, but sadly I havent yet completed the three months :|

SoulfullyAButterfly June 30th, 2020

@HayraShadow that's alright, please send in an application and I can onboard you!

kaestigo June 30th, 2020

I'm fluent in Spanish and English, and I have working knowledge in French, Italian and Portuguese - I just applied!

YourListeningBuddy26 June 30th, 2020

Hello, I am fluent in English and can translate in Filipino or Tagalog.