Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Nail Polish Is My Love

Shyness98 November 14th, 2023

Lately to cope with my mental health I've been experimenting with nail polish. I love nail polish lately. It's my favorite thing right now. I love sparkly nail polish especially light pinks and white. I bought this unicorn top coat from sally hansen and it's my favorite thing in the world right now. I get anxiety when I buy too much products but I kind of cheated the system a bit by buying a mini nail polish set from Marshall's it's a 15 piece set and it has tons of pretty colors. It's perfect because they're tiny nail polishes and I think I'll use them all because of how small they are. I'm loving nail polish lately because it's what's giving me purpose during a difficult time. 

Shyness98 OP November 16th, 2023

Im so excited to try the glittery purple! There’s also this glitter gunmetal color in the set that I’m dying to use!

SomebodySpicy13 November 15th, 2023

@Shyness98

I absolutely love nail polish too, it's a great way to express your creativity as well. You may already be aware but you can get this fun crackle effect nail polish, you put it on top of another colour and it crackles. I shall attach a picture so you can see what I mean 

7198zkho6al_1700062979.jpg

Shyness98 OP November 16th, 2023

That so pretty! I don’t have anything like this in my collection.

xxyyzz94 November 16th, 2023

Oh wow. Me too. Hope it’s helping you.