Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What’s a hobby or activity that you enjoy doing in your free time? 🎨🏄‍♀️

BelovedMe January 30th

MY FAVOURITE--🏄‍♀️): Surfing is a surface water sport in which an individual, a surfer, uses a board to ride on the forward section, or face, of a moving wave of water, which usually carries the surfer towards the shore. It’s a physically demanding sport but can be a thrilling and rewarding way to connect with nature.

@BelovedMe

Woah surfing looks super cool, I hope to try sometime hehe. 

My favorite hobby is just sleeping, if it counts. XD I'm a professional napper!😴

BelovedMe OP January 31st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou I hope  sleeping became a job if that happens may be you can surpass elon musks wealth 😅! 

@BelovedMe

That is my ultimate fantasy haha, I'll even accept mattress tester as a job, if I could lol!😴😭

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou 🤣🙃😂

Tinywhisper11 January 31st

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou yaaaay! That's my favourite sport too 😁😁 hi sunny boo sloth buddy ❤

@Tinywhisper11

Yayy my slothsomeee buddyy lolaa beannnn!🤝😴❤

looking-at-you-sloth.gif

Trevor23 February 2nd

Some institutions actually pay for sleep studies

@BelovedMe your hobby is surfing😲😲 that's so cool! My hobby is less thrilling or energetic, I like doing art and crafts😁❤

@Tinywhisper11 I love ❤ writing poems too do you compose poems? 

@BelovedMe I have wrote a few poems actually 4 they are for my son ❤❤ I'd love to hear some of yours of you want to share ❤❤

@Tinywhisper11 2_1706703672.png

@BelovedMe 😥 that's beautiful ❤❤ who is it about? 

@Tinywhisper11 it's for one of my childhood friend it was written in time of pandemic .it was not possible for both of ous to meet so i maded it as a virtual gift  at her birthday 🎂

@Tinywhisper11 I would love to hear your poems too ☺ let me bee 🐝 blessed by pieces of your poem! You can share if you wish too 🙂

Slayer22 January 31st

I have lots of hobbies I enjoy...swimming, sauna, gym, jogging, bowling, anime, manga, movies, music, video games, I just cannot pick one.

Tinywhisper11 February 1st

@Slayer22 hi slayer ❤ yeah! Your a pretty interesting guy ❤❤ I'm glad you have so many hobbies ❤ gives you a giant tiny hug ❤

@BelovedMe awww I bet you made your friend the happiest person in the world ❤❤ that was very sweet of you ❤ my poems are kinda sad, so be warned. Tw) sadness

For Joshua ❤

a million times I've thought of you,

a million times I've cried

if loving could of saved you

you would of never died.

forgive me lord, I'll always weep

for my son I love so much

but yet I could not keep.

they say that times a healer

I'm not sure this is true

there's not a day goes by Don

that I don't cry for you ❤

BelovedMe OP February 1st

@Tinywhisper11 After hearing you  🥹👇just speechless 😇 

my-heart-arrow-and-bow.gif

@BelovedMe awww you melted ❤❤ your the cutest ❤

warmMemory6263 February 1st

@BelovedMe

I enjoy drawing ✍🏽, planting 🪴, and meditating 🧘 during my spare time. I love being able to create, express myself through art, and maintain peace through meditation/relaxation. I also love planting, as it helps with my mental health 😊 

@warmMemory6263 very progressive hobbies you have 😌 i am always on medication  💊more then meditation 😅

You recently planted 🌱 what flower 🌺🌻🌹🌷/plant in your garden 🏡? 

@warmMemory6263 ooo! Ooo! I have a new plant😁 well a tree, it's indoor palm tree 😁 I've named him kuana leaves😎 cause you gotta talk to your plants ❤❤

@Tinywhisper11 That’s wonderful! Indoor palm trees are a great addition to any space. They not only enhance the aesthetics but also improve air quality. And I love the name “Kuana Leaves”! It’s unique and full of character, Happy plant parenting! 🌴💚

Vagii April 1st

@BelovedMe 

I love singing and playing badminton... never tried surfing yet! Would definitely.. whoo and this is in my bucket list

BelovedMe OP April 1st

@Vagii •••That sounds like a fantastic combination of interests! Singing and playing badminton are already wonderful activities, and adding surfing to your bucket list adds an exciting new dimension. 🏸🎤🏄‍♂️ The rush of riding the waves and the thrill of mastering a new skill will surely make for some unforgettable experiences! 🌊✨ Keep chasing those dreams and enjoying every moment of your journey! 🌟😊

Vagii April 1st

@BelovedMe 

Thrill is something life is boring without!! Life is nothing with that brooo

NotAllHere713 April 3rd

@BelovedMe 

I enjoy drawing, growing plants, hiking in Nature, coloring books, and reading. Over break I have a few craft projects that I hope to start. 

BelovedMe OP April 3rd

@NotAllHere713 ----i am fascinated to hear that 😊it looks like you are the master of every art which human kind have !!!keep you bright journey🐬 alive and all the best for your new craft projects🌀 !!! i hope you build bridge to planet Neptune 🕊️ by your creativity  ...............

Callmemav April 4th

@BelovedMe

Playing video game

BelovedMe OP April 5th

@Callmemav•••🌬️That sounds like a blast! 🎮 What game are you diving into today? Ready to conquer virtual worlds or save the day from pixelated villains? 🚀🦸‍♂️🎉

ImpudentIncognito April 5th

Lately, I have been reading and gaming quite a bit. Occasionally, I do pick up the guitar and practices a few songs. I'm currently trying to move from traditional art (ex. paper & pencil) to digital art (ex. using art programs on computer) to change things up. I don't have a graphics tablet nor a stylus pen (since my laptop is touch screen), so it's been rather vexing to draw on there with a touchpad or mouse...I might just go back to traditional art temporarily until I buy one or the other. I also been doing some language learning as well for fun.

I used to weightlift for fun, but can't do that anymore since I have chronic pain. I've tried going for simple walks, but receive bad chest/rib pain. I'm waiting for the doc to give me a prescription to help me. I want to be able to exercise again without pain. I can't do any of the sports or exercises I used to love until I recover, can't even do physical therapy without getting sent to the E.R. so...

I've been reclusive and doing mostly indoor hobbies, just waiting to recover to live my normal life again.

BelovedMe OP April 5th

@ImpudentIncognito🌶️

Hang tight! Despite challenges, it's awesome you're keeping busy with books, games, and guitar. Trying digital art without a tablet is tricky, but keep at it! Language learning is a blast too! Stay hopeful about your health; hopefully, the doc can help soon. Take it easy and remember, you're doing great! 🌟

@BelovedMe wow surfing is cool. My favorite would probably be reading books. It pales in comparison to yours lol.🌊

BelovedMe OP April 5th

@reservedTangerine9348•••🎯

In surfing 🌊 you can float on just water But in reading books the whole world is your playground I mean to say through books world seems so alive without touching water you can feel it just by reading those words in books without being on moon 🌝 you can still feel sand of moon in your palm by reading those words in books 📚 Surfing is nothing compared to books 📚

Vane26 April 5th

@BelovedMe My top favorite hobby is playing volleyball. There is something in volleyball that attracts me. It makes me feel to not give up and keep playing. A sensational feeling of happiness, joy, achievement, celebration, etc. Even if I am injured I still think of playing.

BelovedMe OP April 6th

@Vane26 -:)

Volleyball rocks! 🏐 It's like a magnet for joy and excitement, right? 💥 Whether you're spiking, setting, or diving, the thrill of the game never gets old. 🌟 Even injuries can't keep you away—now that's dedication! 💪 Keep on rocking the court and spreading those good vibes! 🎉🚀

AnnaSilverberg April 7th
@BelovedMe

I like drawing and photography as well, 
it gives me so many positive emotions when 
i use my artistic side 
💙
fixed-cups_1712456556.jpg
This is a picture that I drew of Cups, not too long ago. 
✨💙✨
✨ 
BelovedMe OP April 7th

@AnnaSilverberg@@@🌄

That's fantastic! 🎨📷 Embracing your artistic side through drawing and photography sounds like such a fulfilling way to express yourself. 💙 Your passion for creating art shines through, and I bet your drawings and photos are stunning! 🌟 Thanks for sharing your beautiful picture of Cups—it's truly captivating! 🐱✨ Keep nurturing your creativity and let those positive emotions flow! 🌈😊

RainbowRosie April 8th

@ BelovedMe

I’ve got various hobbies that include reading, walking and photography. I’ve also recently taken up scrap booking and found it so therapeutic to help me relax and chill 😎❤️ It’s so nice to look through a completed album and see all of your memories in it. It’s also something I can pick up and put down when life gets busy and I have other things to prioritise. 

Surfing sounds just fantastic, no wonder you enjoy it 😎

Its been so interesting reading what other people do in their spare time,  great post ❤️

Thanks, Rosie 🌹

WeEarth April 8th

@BelovedMe

For me its exploring history, reading books, writing, watching animated series/movies, cooking, gardening, listening music etc.

In my free time, I may take naps or just googling