Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Favorit activity

FatherOfAnAdoptedGirl June 4th, 2023

Hello I just wanted to make a thread were everyone can share their favorite activity, like I love to walk outside through streets and woods and to talk with people or kids I meet on the way. It's always nice to hear their stories or to do something with them like a little game. ^-^

Sunisshiningandsoareyou June 4th, 2023

@FatherOfAnAdoptedGirl

Ooh that sounds fun, getting to know people and have play time while on the go!

I like strolling around as well, while listening to music! 😊

FatherOfAnAdoptedGirl OP June 4th, 2023

@Sunisshiningandsoareyou that's great to hear

slowdecline48 June 7th, 2023

When I have the energy, usually it's sketching with ink & brush...maybe a DIY project instead. When I don't have the energy, it's sleeping.

FatherOfAnAdoptedGirl OP June 7th, 2023

@slowdecline48 that's a nice activity to have and yes sleeping is the best activity ^-^

PopPunkPrincess17 March 28th

@FatherOfAnAdoptedGirl

Physical: Going to the gym or going on a walk. I mainly do this for weight loss since walking is an easy way to burn calories. I used to walk a lot back in high school/freshman year of university and it helped me maintain a low weight, but mental health problems put me in a fitness slump. Now, I've been going to the gym more ever since last summer, but I have gotten lazy recently. I'm trying to aim for 3 days a week. I mainly train arms and upper body since I want to get the buff girl look like Jolyne from Jojo's Bizarre Adventure.

Mental: Listening to ambient playlists and coloring or writing. I used to write a lot but fell in a slump and now I'm trying to get back in the groove. Recently I have been reading more than writing. Sometimes I also like to watch Netflix. Animal Crossing New Horizons and cozy gaming helps.

Spiritual: I've been out of touch with religion recently but I think that spirituality and praying has the power to heal. 

Social: I'm looking into volunteering more until I can find work again. Other than that, I have been interacting more with strangers online than my own friends, due to mental health related reasons. Most of my time socializing I spend on support groups like here, interest groups online (i.e. Fable, Goodreads, bookstagram communities), and some Overwatch chat room servers.