Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

something cute I made :D what would you like to share!

TheArtistSystem March 4th

so I was working on a profile photo for something that I will use later on to post my art and things but the little dudes name is PeanutButter (yes one word) for some context on him he is my little emotional support plushie he loves food and cuddles but isn't afraid  to say what he wants! he's a sassy lil man! anyway here he is! the original photo and the one I made for the photo! 

peanutbutter-at-the-table-1_1709570226.jpg     screenshot-2024-03-02-1-57-31-pm_1709570242.png

I hope you love it as much as I do feel free to post your own lil friends in here as well! and share their names and story! pets are also welcome!! 

-Noah 

PeanutButter is absolutely adorable. I love this so much!🥰

TheArtistSystem OP March 6th

@NoahAnimates 

update on peanutbutter the plushie friend!! he says good morning/day to everyone here and my sister and I took a silly little photo and I wanted to share it with you guys!! 

peanutbutterwith-more-peanutbutter_1709732692.jpg

iloveyouxx March 6th

@NoahAnimates

ahh this is so cutu hehe.🤗💜 an emotional support plushie like PeanutButter is just what some people need :0

also I love this photo hehe xD the peanut butter jar is fitting :P

hm this is my aunts pet- but I consider them mine- if that counts💕:P

img-4730_1709747749.jpeg

💜

their name is louis.(some call him lou/lio/loulou)💛

and definitely provides emotional support :P🤍 hm some things about him.. he doesn’t like to be carried, he likes watching birds from afar(for some reason hehe.), um he has an interesting obsession with phone chargers xD when he sees one his eyes widen up and he gets all hiper heh.💙, he sleeps most of the day, he has 3 siblings- ice friska and prince :0(I didn’t name them ;-;), he doesn’t get along with ice at all but he gets along pretty well with the rest💜 louis doesn’t like being touched on his stomach or hands, but he loves being pet, ngl he’s kinda spoiled xD mostly by me but shush my aunt gets mad cos of it :P every time he sees someone new he hides- he sleeps a lot but gets alerted quick, and he loves attention on him at all time haha😛💝

I could actually go on xD but I’ll stop for now.🤍 yup- that’s it. :0 have a good day.💖

@iloveyouxx 

oml I love him sm he's SO FLUFFY!!! I want to squeeze his cute face!! he's a beautiful cat btw

iloveyouxx March 6th

@NoahAnimates

xD Ikr ? I always wanna just squeeze him but he’d do that face he does and I’d be like I’m so sorry :'3 he’s too adorable irl tho🤧

he was yawning in the photo- so you can’t see his eyes but irl they’re so fricking cutee and big hehe- I die every time I look at him :'3🤧💝

thank you.💜 I mean how can you not spoil this :'3 and yus- I’ll make sure to tell em you think that. xD🤍

@iloveyouxx 

I love cats here's mine lol 
pic-cb289b5e-f29d-40a8-8bba-9b1ea9084278_1709749820.jpgpic-707aa682-9bb1-4d36-bb67-68a881be00ff_1709749840.jpg
this is snowball :3

iloveyouxx March 6th

@NoahAnimates

aww haha so goofy and cutu :33 I strongly disagree w people that say all these myths about black cats smh D: 

also they remind me of ice hehe- except ice is white- I have a photo of them- quality sucks but wanna see it ? :0 

@iloveyouxx 

always want to see cats :3

iloveyouxx March 6th

@NoahAnimates

img-4967_1709750510.jpeg

okii so this is ice- they’re older- um and ngl louis is a bit cruel to her :'3 well they don’t like each other that much.🤍 but I love them both vv much hehe. ice is typically a lot sadder tbh..I hate seeing them sad :'3 but anyway they sleep, meow, stay away from louis :P and- *hate* being touched, the photo isn’t clear but they have one green eye and one blue eye💙 it’s soso beautiful irl :3💝 I feel really bad for them- most of the attention is on louis most of the time yk :P and well I’d try to make ice happy ofc but they have trauma I guess and attack anyone too close to them- but honestly they just want to be left alone- from what I understand at least.🤍 it’s not all that sad for them tho- they only get along with my aunt and their nanny- so she’s comfy with them🤍 that’s about it💗:33 I’ll brb- I’ll be back !

MistyMagic March 6th

@NoahAnimates so cute, I love peanut butter too! Did you really make him or am I misunderstanding? I love to make toys too!

Listening - One Step At A Time!

@MistyMagic 

little backstory  for ya! he was given to me by my mom when she met me (I was adopted at 3 I think i have a story somewhere on here-) and he is my best friend he's with me rn lol but that's SO COOL that you make plushies i'd love to see some!

MistyMagic March 6th

@NoahAnimates I found a pattern for memory bears, they are made from fabric that has a special memory, so my mum's dress was for one.

Listening - One Step At A Time!

@MistyMagic 

my heart that's so sweet