Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

LadyLiliisTrying June 1st, 2016

@Galaxy Weaver my favorite part of today was coming home after a 17 hour shift at work and seeing my husband's sweet face

DreamingGirl June 1st, 2016

@GalaxyWeaver my favorite part about today was being able to come home and watch the vampire diaries

graciebbygurl12 June 2nd, 2016

@DreamingGirl yess im in love with that show

SapphireN June 1st, 2016

@GalaxyWeaver i think for the first time in forever i got a cute message from my mom ... i smiled really big in class

LimegreenOcean2002 June 1st, 2016

@GalaxyWeaver my favorite moment was I got to speak to my ex. Even if it was less than 1 minute but I still like him and we are friends

Capa June 1st, 2016

@GalaxyWeaver My favorite part of the day was in the afternoon when I was lying in bed obsessing about my thoughts and told myself to get dressed and do something. Then I actually got productive, which made me happy because I it made me realize that it's in my hand to break out of the loop.

santacruz101 June 1st, 2016

@GalaxyWeaver My favorite part of the day was receiving a loving phone call from my boyfriend when I felt lonely

Searchanddestroy June 2nd, 2016

I met a new online friend to chat with. And got to chat with my sister who I adore. Got several messages from other friends. It's nice to interact with people!

BanaffleQueen June 2nd, 2016

@GalaxyWeaver probably when I ate ice cream

Flowergirl13 June 2nd, 2016

@GalaxyWeaver my favorite part about today was being able to work out, watch gossip girl and being able to take care of my plants.

Theangelandthefool June 2nd, 2016

@GalaxyWeaver waking up alive.

agentvalentina June 2nd, 2016

When I bought some new sandals. @GalaxyWeaver

Seanix June 2nd, 2016

@GalaxyWeaver My favorite part of my day was coming home and getting to work on making my best friends birthday gift

limeAvocado6249 June 2nd, 2016

@GalaxyWeaver talking to my friends and laughing 😊👍

helpfuldot June 22nd, 2015

Getting to snuggle with my partner after dinner together :)

FaithForTheWin January 27th, 2016

@helpfuldot Aww that sounds so wonderful! :)

Sunflower71 June 23rd, 2015

When I was talking with my friend!heart

BrittanyLove June 23rd, 2015

swimming with my sister!

Bianca0210 June 23rd, 2015

I went for a hike and got to see an amazing view!

Storminsky January 31st, 2016

@Bianca0210

Thats really pleasing

JustineAllie05 June 23rd, 2015

Taking another breath. I'm happy to be alive. The simple things are the most meaningful.

lazyKatz June 23rd, 2015

Finding some money I'd forgot about

waterfowl June 24th, 2015

Its 6:53am and my day just started, so I suppose waking up? haha

waterfowl June 24th, 2015

Yesturday, it was sitting on a couch watching a bunch of movies with 3 of my closest friends :)

lazyKatz June 24th, 2015

Yesterday I looked at some old photos, always brings a smile to my face

easyWater4109 July 12th, 2015

Having a play date with my son...we atecereal fordinner, watched a movie, madepopcorn...😊

decisiveVase00 January 25th, 2016

Aww that sounds awesome! You guys must have had tons of fun!! Talk about parenting done right :D

DipityEnigma July 13th, 2015

I started playing Borderlands 2. :D

lazyKatz July 13th, 2015

Its still morning where I am, so far my favorite moment was the hug and kiss I had from my husband before he left for work. x

Wingsandwindows July 13th, 2015

Money has been very tight for me and my fiance has been paying for lots of my groceries and almost all of our dates for the last 6 months or so. Tonight we went grocery shopping together. I was able to buy my own groceries AND take him out to dinner after. It felt great finally being able to do something nice for him ❤

lazyKatz July 13th, 2015

I can understand your feeling, I'm happy for you. x

LadyWild January 25th, 2016

My favorite moment of today is.. NOW.

Time at school hanging with my main crew. Man was history class ever fun and our pathetic impromptu acting in Computers haha

Time at school hanging with my main crew. Man was history class ever fun and our pathetic impromptu acting in Computers haha

lazyKatz January 26th, 2016

Best time of the day so far is right now. Having got home from the hospital I can relax and chill out, I always get tense when I have to visit doctors.

Sunflower71 January 26th, 2016

When my boyfriend tried to help me with my anxiety <3

SoftBlanket40 January 28th, 2016

@Andreievich Awww! I know how helpful that can be, you are lucky to have each other! May your relationship last forever and ever, getting everyday stronger, and each of you getting happier

Sunflower71 January 29th, 2016

@SoftBlanket40 Such beautiful words! Thank you ;u;

auroraborealis29 January 27th, 2016

eating pizza with my brother watching tv together :)

adaptableBike9709 January 27th, 2016

Got home early from school Probably the best thing that has happened to me in days smiley