Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

CalmStrongPatient February 1st, 2016

~ Today I got a chance to relax and do some knitting, and I got to talk to my best friend in which I haven't spoken to in quite a while! We had a lovely conversation. This day was quite relaxing, everyone seemed to enjoy having the day off. Tomorrow we are celebrating my sisters birthday!!!! :D ~

strongsurvivor February 1st, 2016

Called a crisis line and talked to a nice lady who helped me get a referral for counseling services.

MouniCE February 1st, 2016

I have meet a new stranger person,and he is good person I think

Ruben1980 February 1st, 2016

@MouniCE how does this app works

TheDarkKnight February 1st, 2016

When I got message from someone special heart

greenWheel6174 February 1st, 2016

Today I helped an elderly man put money on his transport card so he could get on the tram. He was so thankful and it made me feel good :)

justlovingtheSea February 1st, 2016

today i realized that it is okay not be okay.

DezVo February 1st, 2016

It was taking my 3 boys to McDonald's. Let them have fun and eat some ice cream after.

communicativeBlueberry5303 February 1st, 2016

Finally giving my presentation, receiving nice feedback

pinkTea February 1st, 2016

@communicativeBlueberry5303 it must be such a nice relieves !!

CupOfLatte February 1st, 2016

I dropped all my things and someone I didn't know helped me pick them up

wonderfulMemory88 February 1st, 2016

Someone made me realize that it's a big world, and whatever we are dealing with, we are not alone. smiley

Songstress90 February 1st, 2016

I've realized that something that normally would have trigged me before is now something that I can help other people cope with. <3

colourfulHoney66 February 1st, 2016

My husband and I worked together in children's church yesterday. The boys are always a challenge, and, as usual, we had more of them then the girls, but it was good to just be a team.

DannyBoyka February 1st, 2016

Got to see my mum

magnificentDaisy98 February 1st, 2016

Today is my first day as a Listener and wish to get better on it...

chiiasacc February 1st, 2016

I drank tea with my mum while she took care of me because I've got the flu.

Banana31 February 1st, 2016

It my bd and mum was here just me and her that be lot of years that happen

TheDarkKnight February 1st, 2016

@Banana31 Happy Birthday :) & Many Happy Returns (I'm really sorry if I'm wrong)

kawaiikittenprincess February 1st, 2016

eating my mac n cheese

iLikeCoffeeBetter February 1st, 2016

Today was and still is a bit boring. I've been studying all day, but my housemate brightened my boring day by bringing me some lunch to my room and sympathized over the fact that I was studying so hard! Always nice to have someone around that looks after you :-)

pinkTea February 1st, 2016

When i was trying to connect internet to check my parcel, someone knocking door and handling my parcel. Whoa, right in time when i really uneasy about receiving my new spec.

obscureSam February 1st, 2016

getting full after a lovely dinner laugh

CepheiStar February 1st, 2016

My cat! Most days it is my cat! I love her so much and she is very affectionate and soft and cute, and whenever I am feeling bad she'll just come and curl up on my lap, and her warm fuzzy purring will calm me right down

DeniseEp February 2nd, 2016

@CepheiStar

Getting back home from being in the mountains😘

tryingtogrow February 1st, 2016

I went to a bi/pan support tea, which meant I got to see friends and chat without worrying about work for a while.

modestTangerine7586 February 1st, 2016

I was motivated enough to revise for tests tomorrow (even though I deem it pointless) and I had a lovely time with my beautiful girlfriend \(0.0)/

Warmheart18 February 1st, 2016

I really appreciate my friends in my life..

CalmSpirit79 February 1st, 2016

taking a bath and painting after a long day of being sick

7plainMe7 February 2nd, 2016

Conquerin to be Able to shower even tho its really windy and coldsurprise

Sitti February 2nd, 2016

Coffee and clean dishes. (What? Im a dishwasher.)

Sannenas February 2nd, 2016

i enjoyed the fact that my housemate came home drunk just now and he asked me to come sit with him and watch and listen to his drunk jibberish for a while because he felt sad because of a girl.

CalmingStar February 2nd, 2016

Today, I thought there was going to be a lot of work due, and I wasn't ready for it. I was surprised to find out there wasn't any work missing, and I have work done ahead of time. I was happy and smiling all day. (:

Tyna00 February 2nd, 2016

Today my brother& I went through @eruptings post on Ig& laughed together for about a hour straight.

braveKitten4951 February 2nd, 2016

Finding out that the only thing wrong with my car is that the key fob needed a new battery!! Yay!!!

LittleLights February 2nd, 2016

Having an hour long conversation with my best friend <3

onepaneofglass February 2nd, 2016

My favorite moment today was sending gifts to my nephew and my best friend. It made me feel better about the stuff thats been going wrong for me lately to know ill be able to put smiles on their faces, even if its just for a day.

calmNutella72 February 2nd, 2016

Eating cake

HelloWorldNiceToMeetYouGoodBye February 2nd, 2016

Sr. Concert Band (I play trumpet) playing Guardians of the Galaxy Soundtrack Highlights!

MsHoneyBee February 2nd, 2016

I knowing helped 17 people today makes me feel great