Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

Reyofsunshine January 28th, 2016

Starting my new job today! <3

Storminsky January 28th, 2016

@Underbar how do you manage that.

I had been trying for long now but seems like more i try the more i fail

GentleShadows January 28th, 2016

My favorite moment today? Making a silly music joke with my friends. Because Panic! At The Disco has a lot of quotable songs.

Storminsky January 28th, 2016

I have ceased to see good in anything, i am do negative

Reeses61991 January 28th, 2016

My favorite moment today was when my fiancé kissed me goodbye this morning while I was sleeping.

Leighannclicks January 28th, 2016

We layed in bed as a family and our kids jumped all over us.

Medley January 28th, 2016

I made butter cookies

obscureSam January 28th, 2016

the best moment ever today, when I received my Salary laughlaugh

it's amazing cheeky

GruesomeRed January 28th, 2016

I was trying to make myself eat and asked if I wanted my favorite pasta, and then I also hid peas in there so it would be at least somewhat nutritious, and a part of me was crying inside and complaining because there were peas, but I ended up eating it anyway and I got to reward myself with a bottle of soda. It was funny. I have a hard time taking care of myself so having peas in there was a huge success.

inventiveThinker3104 January 28th, 2016

Today was one of those days that make you wonder why do you live. But I still closed school day with two hours of English, although people here aren't good at the language. Counts like a good thing, right?

bestSailboat6474 January 28th, 2016

The best thing about today was my chat with ChaiShy18, a very good listener from 7cups. I am grateful. :-)

Forevergoodbyed January 28th, 2016

When, if it's Saturada y, Sunday or there's not school, I can stay in bed as much as I want 😇😆

Payne73 January 28th, 2016

Today I would say cleaning my home an taking a sigh of relief that it's finally over ( for today )

gracefulCat33 January 28th, 2016

Today is a new day, with new possibilities!

macabreMusician January 28th, 2016

I had breakfast and drank coffee. It was good.

Reyna062 January 28th, 2016

My favorite part about today was when I got first place on one of my articles at school. 😁laugh

SoftBlanket40 January 28th, 2016

I actually had a pretty horrible day. The best part though was the moment I spend on 7 cups, feeling I was useful and helpful to another human being in distress, it never fails to make me feel ever so serene ^_^

Reyna062 January 28th, 2016

My favorite part about today was when I got first place on one of my articles at school. 😁laugh

Kuvira654 January 28th, 2016

Getting to let my fears out, and peaceful meditation

undefined4 January 29th, 2016

I found this app.

selfconfidentBeechwood6851 January 29th, 2016

I have a new job and got some great training today from a coworker. It was fun and informative.

Organicflower January 29th, 2016

Today my friend made me laugh by just saying a silly little joke

Niyati30 January 29th, 2016

I cooked a delicious food and it's my birthday tomorrow so I am happy

imAfreak134 January 29th, 2016

@Niyati30 Happy Birthday!

RedPandaExpress88 January 29th, 2016

I have a cold and now I get to eat delicious soup. Ah, that hits the spot. 😋

plushPurple59 January 29th, 2016

My favorite thing that happened today was seeing my boyfriend for the first time. We've been talking to each other since October and I see him all the time but we just made it official and it was amazing

Organicflower January 29th, 2016

I got to make valentine's day cards for veterans and it made me happy that I could help make someone else happy

panthergirl7 January 29th, 2016

@Organicflower I also find doing things for veterans very fulfilling. It's so rewarding knowing you can touch the hearts of these wonderful people! 👍

CalmStrongPatient January 29th, 2016

~ My favorite part of today was when I got to see my favorite person on Earth. He gave me a hug, and he remembered things from our previous conversations! They were things that I didn't expect him to remember. ^-^ He made my day perfect! ~

Jadie January 29th, 2016

I was pretty happy today when I found out that not only does my listener twin (@AriesOx1) looove chocolate like I do, but we also enjoy our steak the same way! #SteakBuddies FTW! laugh

AriesOx1 January 29th, 2016

@Jadie Lemme try this again....lol....

Steak Buddies!!!

AriesOx1 January 29th, 2016

@AriesOx1

Jadie January 29th, 2016

@AriesOx1 heartheartheart

sensibleDime543 January 29th, 2016

I got to play tennis with my friends.

imAfreak134 January 29th, 2016

My favorite part was when i painted a picture today. I know thats really cheesy but to every man his own. or in this case woman. XD

NatiBear January 29th, 2016

Today I found out my best friend and I get to go to California together!

ukulelelove123 January 29th, 2016

My stepdad taking me out for ice cream because I got straight a's

Youllneverbealone January 29th, 2016

My favorite moment of today was hanging out with a few friends (Karina, Isaiah, Aaron, Yuli, Erik, and Brandon) during the event we did for out freshmenlaugh

BeautifulMoments25 January 29th, 2016

Today I made a difference in someone's life.