Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

ukulelelove123 February 27th, 2016

I'm going back to my elementary school today to set up for the carnival and it's going to be nostalgia filled ❤️😭

Kate30 March 2nd, 2016

My favourite time of the day yesterday was bumping into an ellen degeneres youtube video with kate mckinnon as ellen degeneres....laughheartyes

lazyKatz March 3rd, 2016

Its still early morning here, so far my favourite moment has been waking up after an unexpected good nights sleep.

ItsPreeti March 3rd, 2016

My favourite moment of the day was when I used the newly discovered staff toilet and used it

EmmanuelGoldstein March 3rd, 2016

The fact that even though I haven't done much and my description claims I'm a professional drink bleacher people are actually following me.

I wonder if I can turn this into a cult.....

7plainMe7 March 3rd, 2016

Having time to speak w/ my kiddos teachers👍

caterpillargirl March 3rd, 2016

I have a job interview tomorrow...& honestly, I have nothing appropriate to wear. And, I'm so broke that I don't even have $10 to go to a second-hand store for an outfit. So today I went to a free clothing bank by my house with a prayer they'd have something suitable. It was a LONG-shot because I have a really small body frame, and this clothing bank rarely has any clothes in my size that are not soiled, missing parts, or torn.

BUT...today 😊 I hit the jackpot and my prayer was answered because I found a really styling pair of tailored, (dry cleaned) dress slacks, two trendy while blouses, an extra small, fittedsuit coat, and a pair of 👢 black dress boots 😊 Each person gets 5 items...& those were my five FABULOUS finds & what made my day GREAT❗

RainbowButterflyGirl123 March 4th, 2016

Talking to one of my friends.

ElectricalDeer87 March 4th, 2016

Got to work on a new track <3

March 4th, 2016

Reconnecting with a close friend and having a nice chat :)

hdeckert March 4th, 2016

Having a really difficult conversation and having it then it so much better than expected. I was a ball of nerves all day. But all is ok now! :)

ItsPreeti March 4th, 2016

My favourite moment of the day was when I woke up today morning and I was laughing laughing,laughing,laughing,laughing,laughing and laughing smileysmiley smileysmiley

Littlewonders March 4th, 2016

My favorite moment of today was when my manager was cusing me out in front a customer and the customer stepped forward and said "it's not right for you talk to her like that and I will report you for using that language in front of a customer." Then turned to me and said "You are a very nice girl and I'm sorry what you have to put up with." And handed me a 20 dollar bill.

echobell March 4th, 2016

I stopped by a thrift store on my way back from running an errand, and I found a really cute dress. Its tag says it's about 2 sizes too small for me, but it fit anyways! It looks brand new, but it was really cheap.

mandy123966 March 4th, 2016

I had ice cream and chocolate milk for breakfast!! It was AMAZING!!!!!! :D

peachy2015 March 5th, 2016

My good friend treated me to lunch. ☺

pinkTea March 5th, 2016

Practicing beginner violin lesson for free on internet and ive been there yay.

Did jumping nonstop, cant stop, dancing randomly while locked at room, doing silly things that i used to do in childhood. Being silly. Dumb. Fun. Joyful. Fearless.

CheyanneKramer March 5th, 2016

I learned that you can be who you are and not give a shit what anyone thinks 👍🏻😘😊

echobell March 5th, 2016

I made a cake today! And decorated it laugh

Kate30 March 6th, 2016

@echobell

Good job! I've never baked a cake my whole life! ahahha...

echobell March 6th, 2016

@Kate30

Thank you! It was only a box-mix cake, since my grandma gave me one. But it was still good ^^

Kate30 March 7th, 2016

@echobell

I'm sure it was, i should try baking one those one day smiley

CheyanneKramer March 5th, 2016

My favorite moment was when I got to work with heavy equipment with my uncle

Dancersoul March 6th, 2016

Stretching after a good workout doing some work yogawink

7plainMe7 March 6th, 2016

Spending time with my parents only them and I 😊

LittleLotte March 6th, 2016

Yesterday I took part in a public dance demonstration - I'm proud of myself!

Acra101 March 6th, 2016

Not really to'day' but to'night'. I just found my sister snacking on a piece of cake in the dark.

Hummingbird95 March 6th, 2016

That I was able to get my anxiety under control :)

cuddlyHugs123 March 6th, 2016

helping people through some tough times they're going through

compassionateSpring1972 March 7th, 2016

I got the job I wanted and I spoke to two of my good friends.

compassionateSpring1972 March 7th, 2016

And I found some truths and faced reality.

Minty33 March 7th, 2016

I reached out for help instead of surrendering to depression and anxiety. smiley

Pandas4ever March 7th, 2016

Laughing with my dad

KaylaBella March 7th, 2016

Waking up tothe sound of my husband breathing cutely in his sleep and.just barely snoring

LittleSapling717 March 7th, 2016

Eating donuts xd

onedirection1993 March 7th, 2016

Helping someone else

purpleSpring9321 March 7th, 2016

My favourite moment was talking to friends I don't het to see much,because of how busy school is

readman March 10th, 2016

Watching Kari Byron in an episode of mythbusters, there was lasagna in the episode too!

readman March 10th, 2016

Watching a specially good episode of the anime Charlotte
and the ending is so good!

https://youtu.be/S1VD_6RtzAw

and the full song of the ending is just fantastic
https://youtu.be/1MsuXjTlCGE

and the character of Sala Shane is incredible.

Dancersoul March 10th, 2016

Took a walk at lunch with a friend on a nice sunny day