Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

What was your favorite moment about today?

GalaxyWeaver June 22nd, 2015

What was your favorite moment about today?

You're completely welcome to share! If you just woke up or it's in the early afternoon for you, tell us about yesterday!

If you like this post, please vote it up!

AprilG86 January 27th, 2016

My favorite moment today was when my 3 year old daughter asked me how babies are made! I passed it over to my husband who said "Babies are made by magic and just appear out of no where" My daughter after this kept questioning everything about how babies come out etc, It was a very awkward but funny moment.

joshua1190 January 27th, 2016

Talking on here to my favorite Listener and meeting another really cool Listener :)

PC77492 January 27th, 2016
My favorite moment of today was probably heading out to sports and scoring half a century at cricket as well as history classes
OkieProud67 January 27th, 2016

I took a walk with my niece.

MisterV January 27th, 2016

Got free food from the cafeteria in school, since I help out every wednesday. They had this chicken baguette that I was dyiiingg to try for so long, and today I finally got to enjoy it ^-^

northernChild January 27th, 2016

I prepared a bread dough last night, so I had lovely bread rolls for breakfast with very little effort :)

mscoxie January 27th, 2016

It's still fairly early....so I'll say it's later on, when dinner is done (I'm making my favorite!!!!) lol laugh

xiceyayx January 27th, 2016

This was such strange, not favourite, but interesting, that i was at psychiatrist. о.о

Kuvira654 January 27th, 2016

Having gotten to write and listen to music, having a relaxing day

TransAm85 January 27th, 2016

I had to go to the DMV w/my husband and I was getting so irritated b/c he was taking so long .. he had a limitation on his license b/c of a DUI - ha! Welcome to Wisconsin! .. But his 3 years was up, so he wanted to renew it, but I sat in the waiting room .. for at least an hour .. frustrated and annoyed b/c it was taking so long (I have no patience). This old lady in front of me noticed and leaned over and said, "Back in my day, we didn't even have computers! We got bored, we played tic tac toe or hopscotch! Learn how to play chess or bridge! That will give you a lesson on patience! You look like a nervous wreck! Ya know, back in my day, if my dad was still alive, God rest his soul, and he saw me so uptight like you, he'd woulda took his belt and knocked me upside the head and said, 'Be happy you have another day of sunshine'!" .. That old lady made me smile .. and feel like a spoiled brat also. lol

MonBon January 27th, 2016

Class was cancelled! Now I have more time to some homework (and procrastinate that by doing 7 cups things)

DauntlessDuck January 27th, 2016

Waking up to see a message from my crush about a Star Wars related video that he wanted to show me. :D (I really love Star Wars)

Ginge1901 January 27th, 2016

I went dancing which was fun :)

Evechen January 27th, 2016

Got the date to get the keys to my new apartment. Started planning and organizing everything. So excited about moving!

SilentSerenityy January 27th, 2016

I've been sitting on my butt all day on the sofa. I guess having some chips from the chip shop was a good moment but seeing my mum after she finishes work will be my favourite moment.

January 27th, 2016

Skiing laugh

dariarossito January 27th, 2016

I bought a ticket to the concert of my favorite band! ;) <3

obscureSam January 27th, 2016

the best moment ever is going back home after a long tiring day laugh

January 27th, 2016

Today was a day or r&r for me - my amazing dad took my son for me so I got to be totally lazy and hang out here :D

January 27th, 2016

My favorite thing about today was that I didn't go to school, so I slept longer.

StandForFreedom January 27th, 2016

Its still only 8.30am here, but I got to wake up this morning to the sound of thunder and rain. I love a summer storm!

Zed786 January 27th, 2016

My 2 year old Nephew's face when he saw the matchbox cars that i had bought him today smiley

damnireallylikecats January 27th, 2016

I'm having a pretty relaxing day and I feel less anxious than yesterday.

LittleLights January 27th, 2016

Running at track practice. It helped clear my mind

dhelpinghand January 27th, 2016

today i talked to two of my best friends ... we don't see each other much ... nor talk ... so talking to them just made this day great .. i'll probably stay happy for the next 3 days laughsmileylaugh

letmelisten98 January 27th, 2016

Best moment of the day was when one of my members told her that our daily conversations help her with her depression. Melted my heart, love her and all of my members just as equally heartangel

FaithForTheWin January 27th, 2016

@letmelisten98 Aww, that's so awesome to hear laugh

It's always great when you receive good feedback for being a listener, it really feels awesome, doesn't it? smiley

letmelisten98 January 27th, 2016

@FaithForTheWin Best feeling!

FaithForTheWin January 27th, 2016

I ate lots of rice pudding for breakfast :)

That's something I can always enjoy doing ^^

TheViolinist January 27th, 2016

Today I got to belt Fall Out Boy on the school bus with a few of my friends at the top of my lungs and to be honest it felt great. The best part is, nobody bothered us or told us it annoyed them.

allineedisdonuts January 27th, 2016

my favorite moment from today was when his hands held mine

January 27th, 2016

i was really depressed today and it was cold but i managed to walk back and forth to the grocery store and to manage the inevitable panic attack on the way back. im still recovering, bc i have severe ptsd, but in spite of my pain i was able to get groceries and it's not a short walk there and back either

blessedgirl January 27th, 2016

My favorite moment today, since is still early.. Woke up with fresh mind is always the best, suddenly remember about last holiday with my best friend :) I'm grateful having nice people around me

PixelStar January 27th, 2016

I watched Game Grumps streaming Undertale, a video game I really like! They were at the last boss! Everyone was nervous watching at the screen screaming,crying and laughing when suddenly they won and evryone exploded! It was amazing and I was part of it in the chat with everyone XD

TheMad January 28th, 2016

@PixelStar Yeah I heard that game is good. I'm ganna get it!

cosmicdreamer08 January 27th, 2016

My favorite moment of the day was playing Go Fish with my five-year-old niece <3 She crushed me btw haha! :D

CielIsMe January 27th, 2016

I spoke my mind today, I felt confident, I wore clip on cat ears, one of my favourite Youtubers (jpw03) posted a new video, and I got the phone number of this cute boy that rides the tram with me. Today has been a good day and I hope it continues throughout the rest of the week.

creativeAURA47 January 27th, 2016

hmmm i guess my favourite moment would have to get a solo part in a musical i auditioned for it felt good for once that things went my way :)

futurerelevance January 28th, 2016

@creativeAURA47 Nice!

ChristiS January 30th, 2016

@creativeAURA47 congrats!!!