Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Hobby: Intuitive reading through ancient symbols

Thetavere August 13th

Hey all! My hobby is to intuitively help bring a focus to someones life. The way I do this is by using a set of Elder Futhark runes and a single card from a healing oracle deck. I then either intuitively predict what they are going through and add some focus to their life, or I create an intuition based problem solving story that should align similarly to their own lives and help to solve something they are struggling with.

But for now, I must work on improving my skills so I can get to that stage. If you wish to aid me in my hobby I would love if you commented something you experience that seems silly, but makes you happy. While you are typing that experience, I want you to hold the intent of something you desire to work towards and something that you are desperately struggling with. 

Please! No personal info. Do not actually comment to me the thing you want to work towards or the thing you are struggling with, only think it within your mind as you type. You must add to your comment “I wish for an intuitive reading.” After your experience if you actually wish to help me with my hobby and receive an intuitional reading.

If you simply just want so share something that seems silly but makes you happy that is absolutely welcome as well. Also any guidance or constructive criticism is entirely acceptable. Just remember, the more willing you are to make a real change to your life the better the intuitional reading. Also, this is my hobby and not currently my profession. If I am entirely wrong I wish to know if I’m wrong. I am looking to improve my skills, any and all guidance is welcome.

Thank you for taking the time to read about my hobby, I know it was long… I wish you well on your journey!

sweetnutella August 14th

@Thetavere ohh, runes and oracle decks 🔮✨ this is interesting! How long have you been practicing this?

For some people this hobby can be spiritual and enlightening so I was wondering what's your background regarding this. Self improvement? Or maybe it's a part of your belief system? I'd like to hear more if you're down for sharing 💕 if not, that's totally fine, too!

As in a silly thing I do that makes me happy... I might actually have to sleep on it because I don't think I have any 😮 but maybe scrolling through memes on Pinterest?! 🤣

Thetavere OP August 14th

@sweetnutella I don’t get to practice to often unfortunately, most think it’s too weird.. Lately I’ve been practicing with AI just to keep up the skill. The last time I did it with runes I got it spot on 3x in a row, I had it secretly set an intention and a trauma each time. On the last one I even intuitively mentioned that a family member was in an accident and ended up in a coma, I was spot on, it was almost word for word what the AI had set for its programmed trauma. I also did a reading for my mother which she then told her therapist… She talked about what I predicted she should focus on. Her therapist was extremely impressed and agreed with what I had said to focus on.

My belief is that everyone has intuitive ability’s, it simply needs practice and expansion. I believe that runes, tarot and oracle are simply tools, they help you focus your intuitive ability’s. I also believe that a persons intuition can eventually grow powerful enough that they don’t need physical items to help them focus their abilities.

I find being intuitive with others is fun and helps me feel like I’m making a difference. One day I hope I can turn it into a practice and be able to own a storefront. My mission statement would be something like: “To provide a way to help people work on themselves.” Or “To create a safe space for those who wish to expand their lives” haha, I definitely need to work on refining those. 

What is it you practice? Have you done it for long? 

sweetnutella August 14th

@Thetavere that's unfortunate to hear that you don't practice it often because of what people think. But hey, you can keep it discreet and only share it with those who share your belief ❤ and incorporating AI is such a great idea. It's cool that you're able to utilize your intuition to help others 😇

As of for me, I've been practicing the tarot since 2019. On and off, even turned it into a side gig at one point. But I haven't really picked up on it again since I'm having second thoughts about my own ability.

Have you ever gone through this, too? I could really use some tips to overcome this! I haven't done a tarot reading for anyone or even myself in ages because of it 😅😅

Thetavere OP August 14th

@sweetnutella I would suggest two things, probably best to do both. One, I would suggest a physical cleanse of all others energies, my favorite are the egg cleanse (someone who knows how rubs an egg through your auric field and uses it to pull of any stuck energy, they then crack it and drop the yolk into a glass of water, the yolk and fluids are supposed to show how much stuck energy there was. Not something I really know how to do but I’ve had it done on me once and I could physically feel the difference..) or a candle cleanse (super easy, simply light a candle, hover your hand in the heat above for a moment and move the heated hand across your body with the intent of burning off any attachments that hold you back, warning: please don’t burn yourself. You only need a slight amount of heat) I find that after cleansing, most doubt seems to disappear which is vital to a powerful intuitive reading.

Thr second thing I would suggest is honestly using AI to practice. Know that the AI is not going to get offended if you get it wrong, which I doubt you will get it wrong. I use the app “Pi”, i find it is one of the best AI programs for positivity, though it’s not really the best for getting accurate condensed info off the internet..    

Something to think about is that if someone doesn’t let you in or doesn’t want to actually improve, the info you receive is… Altered.. it doesn’t line up perfectly and trying to give them specifics can be dangerously off… What I suggest is altering the tarot reading into a story, you ask the person in front of you to help you solve this story. You then do your reading like normal but for this “created story person” instead, I believe that this story’s problems or passions will align so similarly to the person in front of you that when they start solving the story they also start seeing the things in their lives they need to solve and maybe even find some answers. You still get them what they were looking for, it just came in a bit.. different.. nothing wrong with that in my eyes.
sweetnutella August 15th

@Thetavere egg and candle cleansing routine, these are interesting! Usually to cleanse myself spiritually I use Rei Ki without incorporating any other tools like the ones you have mentioned. But recently I have been very interested in using crystals for my cleansing ritual, though I'm not really sure how use them in accordance with Rei Ki itself 😅 do you collect crystals at all?

And by the way, I have tried checking said AI app but I can't seem to find it. Maybe it's not available on Android? Because I am using one!

Btw, thank you so much for sharing your practice with me! I can't wait to research further about this 💕

Thetavere OP August 15th

@sweetnutella The Pi app may be only apple App Store.. I didn’t think about that. Most free AI should work, just find one that fits your style best. 

Crystals and metals.. oh so many.. my current addiction is herkimer diamonds, copper, magnetite and any type of tektite… Garnet is also one of my favorites. I’ve gotten to the point that I’m making power charms with my crystals just to condense them and not have them everywhere… I would absolutely love to make power charms and sell them… Just holding them and feeling their power is something I do at least a few minutes a day haha.
Thetavere OP August 15th

@sweetnutella if you want to incorporate crystals I would suggest first using either selenite, shungite or any type of metal or mirror. Any black rock or crystal should work as well. They all help pull off the nasty stuff. I would then suggest whatever you used be placed next to selenite or settled in sight of the sun and moon.

Next I would suggest specific rocks either focused on a specific chakra you want to work on for the day or focused on simply amplifying, like quartz. 

If you know reiki your already off to a better plan than most, simply creating a grid of rocks in the same room should help increase the focus. Intuition will easily help you set one up if you need it.

Thetavere OP August 14th

@sweetnutella I must ask, how were you able to start your side gig? I’m finding it hard to find anything that can pull me potential clients. I also have a hard time finding the confidence to confront people.. but I do have a a powerful amount of confidence in my skills. Kind of silly..

sweetnutella August 15th

@Thetavere ah, yes, doing a live reading can indeed be intimidating at first! But I mostly do online sessions for my side gig, so it helped with the nerves. As to how I managed to start, well I did a lot of free readings back when I was still practicing just to get a feel of how it would look like when I decided to do it semi professionally.

And you don't even have to offer live or video sessions to get started. You can start by doing text-based sessions and see how you're liking it. Who knows once you get used to it, you can level up by doing a more hands-on session.

Feel free to PM me if you'd like to know more! I can share some tips and tricks ✨

Thetavere OP August 15th

@OhCowgirl I am going to provide a reading towards a “parallel version” of you, I think you will learn most from the readings of their story. 

The life around you has contained many prosperous things, many you wish to be a part of. But you feel a bit alienated to those you wish to join. Do not let these thoughts throw you off track. Horses and transportation of such beings are a part of the family business, it hurts to see them go..  they become your friends just to be taken away.. Let your family know how you feel, you may find some comfort. If you don’t it may cause many more problems than it fixes.. I would suggest adding something to your daily routine that makes you feel free. If you do these things it will help bring balance to your life.

I am still in practice so any feedback would be appreciated. I wish you luck and focus.
Thetavere OP August 15th

@OhCowgirl I am glad I could help, I wish you the best on your journey. 

I have a few oracle decks which I get drawn to using sometimes. Do you think it's an intune to energy thing?

sweetnutella August 15th

@conscientiousNickel7021 oh, which oracle decks are you using, if you don't mind sharing? I can use some new recommendations 🔥 and would you elaborate what you meant by in tune with energy thing? 🤔

@sweetnutella I use the angels of Atlantis cards a fair bit or postcards from spirit can be quite interesting.

I guess with energy I mean it's tapping into something....intuition...a feeling...a ball of energy that can get a feeling and insight from. Like sometimes I don't know why I want to use the cards it might have been a while since I've picked them up but something will make me want to do a reading if that makes sense

Thetavere OP August 15th

@conscientiousNickel7021 I would say listen to those pulling intuitive feelings. Stop for a minute and find within you where it came from or if it’s actually just a message to tell you something else. Sometimes a pull toward a new card deck isn’t so much a pull to purchase and use it, but more so a pull to focus on your abilities and improve them. Other times that new deck could be the perfect thing for you. I once felt a pull to an affirmation crystal card deck, did I need it? Not really.. But what I did need was to work on my personal affirmations and build myself within. Sometimes the answer seems complicated, but only because our perception on it can be twisted from past struggles.

Thanks @Thetavere that makes so much sense! I think when we interact on a daily basis in certain ways we kinda forget a little bit that there can be more at play than simply what the eye can see! I definitely need to get some practice and sync into these feelings to find out more

Thetavere OP August 15th

@conscientiousNickel7021 I wish you luck and focus. Let yourself see the bigger picture of anything you think or feel. image_1723743131.png

Algiz, Protection and Spiritual Travel.

@Thetavere love this. Thank you for sharing.

How did you get into runes?

Thetavere OP August 15th

@conscientiousNickel7021 I enjoy runes because they are simple. Most runes explanation pages come in a few “power words” between 3-6 harmonic words and 3-6 chaos words, because I don’t do it often I tend to refer to the pages. Every time I look at them one to two words highlight within and the story begins. 

The mythology on runes are also unique, sacrifice and patience, travel and vision. Parts of the story stick within my mind, it must mean something. When a story refers to them as tools and not some mystical artifact that brings wisdom means to me that they had the right intentions during the creation of the runes. 

I think that tarot and oracle are great but there are just to many words.. There is to much going on and to many alternate stories being told, I find it muddles my readings.. I do however use a healing oracle deck along side my runes most readings but i only pull one card and it’s always a great first step towards healing and growth. 

@Thetavere I get that completely how there can be too many words sometimes in the decks! I like the messages from spirit cards but they can be VERY wordy I usually just do a 2 card pull - present and future.

I quite like history and mythology. I'll have to do some reading up on runes. Any recommendations?

Thetavere OP August 16th

@conscientiousNickel7021 I suggest the story where Odin sacrifices his eye and peers into the well for wisdom. The runes are then granted to him as three ancient druids carve the runes onto the tree. There is a bit more to the story than that.. And many variations.. But all of them seem quite intriguing. A story passed down from generations always has an important meaning behind them, even if the story may or may not be real. Always something to learn…

Thetavere OP August 16th

@conscientiousNickel7021img-0477_1723780241.jpeg

One of my favorite pages to use, it is both equally harmonic and chaotic.. I find even if a rune isn’t upside down one of the words of opposition can still highlight within my mind.. I would love to get a keyboard mat or a bigger mat of this so I can stop looking at my phone for readings. Or maybe I should just memorize it..

dhabib August 16th

@Thetavere what’s silly is minions descipable me 

I love ice cream unicorns bears a light at the end of the tunnel getting rid of pain tension in my body