Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Why do my programming/computer science threads keep getting removed?

KatKat1234 October 24th, 2022

It’s very confusing and I must admit, slightly upsetting. :(

theriverissinging October 24th, 2022

@KatKat1234 not sure if it's the same thread you are talking about but you got tagged here. any such forum deletions will be conveyed to you but please make sure to go through the forum guidelines to better understand it all.

EmotionsListener October 24th, 2022

@KatKat1234

Please know not all threads will show up when you first open the community page, the default filter is set to "popular" posts - this means that some newer posts with fewer responses aren't visible on that page. If you select to filter to "recent" you will see original post is intact, though duplicate postings will get deleted.

MistyMagic October 24th, 2022

@KatKat1234 Your thread is here https://www.7cups.com/forum/HobbyZone_125/GraphicDesignOnlineMedia_1368/Wanttokeepthecomputerscienceorcodingthreadalive_288504/
We remove duplicates as they just confuse people and spread the replies. Maybe bookmark it so you can find your way back, also try and sort the posts under the Gaming, Computers, and Online Media community which covers programming and computer science. like the example below. Please let me know if I can help more :)

Gx464Xz.png

Listening - One Step At A Time!

discreetKitten2439 May 8th, 2023
Maybe because they are not relevant to the discussion in general. If you ask me, I would rather say that computer science should really bear a practical use. In 2023 it must also include artificial intelligence as it is the overall tendency in IT. I know that this AI and Machine Learning Development company has a lot to offer for healthcare industry, so perhaps their solutions could be used to help patients too.