Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

Story time!

StormsOfNeptune March 9th, 2023

Hey! I made a little story starter that I’m planning on continuing, but I wanted to post it here just for fun! I’ll update it over time :3

Here it is:

He banged on the door. “Let me in!” He screamed, over and over. No response. Finally, Cirrus collapsed against the locked door, his chest heaving. He had been pounding against the door, crying and screaming for hours. They hadn’t let him in to see his lover. As he slid down, pressing his back to the door with a sigh, the door gave out under him. “Ow-“ he groaned, whipping around. “Sir, he’s ready to see you.” A nurse dressed in white scrubs beckons Cirrus beyond the door.

Cirrus enters the medical room. “Love, love, what happened? Why did you try to leave me? I- I love you.” His voice was raspy, full of unspent tears and unspoken wishes.

StormsOfNeptune OP March 9th, 2023

@TheDreamingSystem

@FluffySheep8 I don’t know if this works but here

butterlycow March 12th, 2023

@TheDreamingSystem hey, thanks for sharing your story starter, it's really cool! can't wait to read the updates you'll be making. the story has so much emotion and leaves me wanting to know what happens next. keep it up :)

StormsOfNeptune OP March 13th, 2023

@butterlycow thank you so much!

@TheDreamingSystem here is the rest I wrote recently

“I thought you left me,” Beau choked out, tears streaming down his face.

Cirrus shakes his head. “Never, never in a million years, mon beau.” He clutches his lover’s hand, his knuckles turning white and shaking. His face is full of worry, concern. “Mon beau, please- stay with me. You promised-“ his voice echoes the sound of his heart breaking.

“He doesn’t have much time left,” the nurse announces softly.

“No,” Cirrus says hollowly, “no, no…” But Beau nods. “I’m so sorry, my love. I’ll see you-“ Coughing breaks his sentence. “I’ll see you in the next world, the next life.” Cirrus lunges, hugging him tightly. “Don’t leave me…don’t leave me, please,” he pleaded.

“Love. It’ll be okay.” Beau’s voice seems to calm him. Cirrus relaxed his grip as Beau stroked his hair. “I love you so much. But you have to let me go.”

Cirrus pulls away and takes his lover’s face in his hands. “I love you too. I’ll always love you.” Tears stream down his face, and he doesn’t move to fight them.

butterlycow March 13th, 2023

@TheDreamingSystem how sad 😢

@butterlycow yeah ;-; I made it really angsty

Fluffysheep8 March 15th, 2023

@TheDreamingSystem

Holy banana pants! Wow. That was... amazing. Keep up the good work!! You've got this, can't wait to see how it turns out!! You're a great writer.

StormsOfNeptune OP March 15th, 2023

@Fluffysheep8 aww thank you so much! I’ll update it more hopefully today :3

StormsOfNeptune OP April 5th, 2023

To everyone waiting, my next update should be soon! Just dealing with writer’s block