Skip to main content Skip to bottom nav

In need of a hobby!

Karenl0l November 15th, 2022

Hi i will like to know any hobbies you recommend. Anything will do i just feel like have a hobby.

SweetPea321 November 15th, 2022

Bird watching, playing piano on a keyboard and video games.

slowdecline48 November 15th, 2022

@Karenl0l If you like to use your hands, I recommend woodworking. It teaches you quite a few skills & you get to build great things!

Courage1337 November 15th, 2022

Drawing, music, martial arts, running, marksmanship, cooking,magic, dancing, reading, writing, and others I can't think of rn..

secretLemon3 November 15th, 2022

You should try sewing! I find it pretty relaxing and you can make all kinds of stuff with it, and you can learn how to repair your clothes. It's not too hard to pick up and you can build on it as much as you want by learning new stitches and making different projects.

axelslittlespace00 December 14th, 2022

@Karenl0l

bracelet making is fun, you could try that!

martha134 December 14th, 2022

@Karenl0l watching movies

JessieWListens December 14th, 2022

Being in nature. Exploring different forests and so on :D

MistyMagic December 14th, 2022

@Karenl0l What have you decided to try? How do you actually spend your spare time? Do you doodle or sketch?

Listening - One Step At A Time!

Ravis889 January 22nd, 2023

@Karenl0l

Start learning how to make bread and cookies, and you'll have your own bakery soon! Other than that... video games, learning a new instrument, getting one of those trampoline exercise machines (they're so much fun), writing a short story or even a novel if you think you have it in you. Maybe even learning a new subject, I know there are free courses online on specific ones.

Phylomena January 22nd, 2023

Soldiersangels.org. You can write letters, send gifts, and it's free to join.

Also try Anysoldier com. Or anysoldier.org. Don't know which one.